It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Songs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This thread is for the purpose of sharing the song(s) you would want to be played at your funerals. This may appear a gloomy topic, it is not! Death is nothing! There is first non-existence, then conception and birth, death and again non-existence and so death is not the total end, though it is the descent into the Void where there is absolutely nothing. I'm sure some will have a ball of it and have a party. Hell, it's your funeral, don't be sad, let's party to our deaths, laugh in its face.

As for my song, well hear it is, pure instrumental and I know rather gloomy. But beautiful.

edit on 24-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My offering. Soft and yet loud... Like a life.

edit on 24-2-2016 by Iamnotadoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor
Sounds nice so far. Only in about two minutes. Still listening. Your offering is accepted!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

It kinda 'Rocks out' near the end.
Haha.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm at the end. Got softer now. I must not have really noticed it getting louder since I love listening to metal and punk
You are welcome into Valhalla!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I'm at the end. Got softer now. I must not have really noticed it getting louder since I love listening to metal and punk
You are welcome into Valhalla!

I can do better! Same band, but visuals incuded.
Icelandish language, so not worth focusing on the lyrics.
Trust me, watch it from start to finish... It will fullfil your aggression needs... I promise.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
By aggression needs do you mean the aggression to hunt you down, bring you to Death and lock the gates of Valhalla before your eyes!!!
When they started running I thought they were attacking something. Then I thought they were committing suicide. I'm not sure if the last jumper didn't commit suicide. Didn't look like he went like the rest. Ah! You traitor!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

i know its from game of thrones but id quite like this to be played at my funeral, or maybe

edit on 24-2-2016 by Rabb420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
No... I just meant intensity. Live in 10 cities : )

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rabb420
To post a youtube link like you tried press youtube icon in the edit mode and paste in only part of the link. The part including and after the equal sign, or just after the equal sign actually. Don't include the equal sign.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

lol its my firat attempt at embeding a youtube vid but i searched how to do it thanks you though

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Live in 10 cities? Do you mean you live in 10 cities? Or are you referring to the song?
Well regardless I am everywhere! You can not run nor hide! For I shall find you. Hmm, you're on the watch list..

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No problem. Ah, another fan of Sigur Ros. I'm not a personal fan, but as you see iamnotadoctor shared them as well.

link   

Nah. You didn't get it. It's ok though.

link   

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ah you're really going to do that. I mean unless there were 10 kids. I didn't count.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ilikebooze
You like booze, well who doesn't. Sheesh, what a long song. Are you sure you're not trying to get everyone to die while attending
Oh this is i a rather funny song and perfect for us all!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ohhhh i almost forgot about these ones

bonus fact: amon amarth is elvish for Mt.Doom

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I saw Amon Amarth live with Sabaton and Vallenfyre about a year and a half ago. I prefer the least known band, Vallenfyre over the rest. Hmm, Mount Doom? Well here is this song entitled Mountain of Doom.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

i saw them about 2 years ago at peabodys in cleveland. it was a small venue and they were co headlining with children of bodom but while i was in line to get into the bar i saw a sign that said children of bodom couldnt make it so amon amarth was doing a full headline set. i dont like children of bodom so i was stoked when i read the news. it was packed and very hot a sweaty in the bar but soooo worth it the lead singer toasted the crowd with a huge ox or ram horn filled with beer and it was hilarious hearing him say peabodys in his swedish accent hahah.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join