It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone did it and now they are probably going to jail: UFO enthusiast flies drone over area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Han Faulkner apparently flew a commercial drone over area 51.

He's a UFO...enthusiast.

All he saw was dirt, sand and claims he was followed by white trucks.

As if he'd actually see something. geez.

Now, do we see a count down to someone going to jail?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anzha

He didn't actually fly it over area 51. He was about 26 miles from the facility at an altitude of about 1600 ft. same wish wash as all the others that claim they got close to area 51. Only thing they got close to was rattle snakes and bullets.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ummm...well...at least the drone he flew over some weeds wasn't armed...My opinion is that if the Government can fly drones over our heads...then we should be all about flying them over their heads...KWIM...

Or do you consider this country to be the property of US Guv.inc...and not ours...The FAA can pound some of that sand he flew his drone over...along with DOD and all the boot lickers...natch...

(NOT...a UFO enthusiast...just a former boot licker)

YouSir

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

One would imagine it would not be to hard to shoot down a commercial drone given the implied anti aircraft capability of the installation in question. The guards could manage it simply with there automatic weapons.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Why do people think that Area 51 just has UFO's and Aliens laying around on the surface for anyone to just take a telescope to see?

You want to see what's in Area 51? You'll have to actually GO INSIDE

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
Why do people think that Area 51 just has UFO's and Aliens laying around on the surface for anyone to just take a telescope to see?

You want to see what's in Area 51? You'll have to actually GO INSIDE

We have a winner

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
if they want to get overhead of area 51 get a mass group of drones and pilots, like 1000 or so and fly them all at the same time.

the great drone invasion.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

I looked for his video on youtube of what he did and didn't find it. I almost didn't post because of that.

The "pix or it didn't happen" sorta thing.

26 miles away though? geez. Even at 1600 ft that's not going to see much with a commercial drone. Probably still restricted airspace though.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: anzha
a reply to: slapjacks

I looked for his video on youtube of what he did and didn't find it. I almost didn't post because of that.

The "pix or it didn't happen" sorta thing.

26 miles away though? geez. Even at 1600 ft that's not going to see much with a commercial drone. Probably still restricted airspace though.

Without a doubt, restricted air space. He probably doesn't have a video because I would assume there was a high probability that his drone may have been shot down, OR he was confronted by an authoritative figure and may have been threatened.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Man that would be awesome

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

He definitely did it, he must have pulled the videos from YouTube, they were up about a week ago.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

He has a YouTube channel where you can see them. Most of his videos he just goes straight up and back down from public lands and with the optics on his drone you really can't see anything worth while.

top topics

join