It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can Christians fight the NWO when they practice the true religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jazzy4

Alright so back to the my OP. Can Christianity fight (if they wanted to) against an elite group that worships a faith that predates Christianity by thousands of years and has lent many of its' own theological beliefs to the creation of Christianity?

No.

Christianity cannot fight against an "elite" group of people that do not exist.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If it's false, let me see your evidence. Otherwise, no evidence, no link.

A2D

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'm always to a debatable post. The psychology of the controllers? Now that is much more interesting than the predictable of the sheeple. We can see that with this post. What do the controllers really think of the sheeple and what will the controllers do with the awakened ones? I can already see I'll need more taquitos for that post! I love it. Are you going to post it lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Can Christianity fight (if they wanted to) against an elite group that worships a faith that predates Christianity by thousands of years and has lent many of its' own theological beliefs to the creation of Christianity?

Well, Chriatian's shouldn't fight, you know turn the other cheek and what not.

However why should one believe you claims that this elite group follows/worships Egyptian mythology over anothers claims that NWO elite are satanists?

Everyone is debating the little pieces of the OP.

I am not debating, others might be and might have differing views about how the bible is based on older mythology, however whats needed to give clear answers that you might be looking for is a clear outline of how the Rockerfellars, Rothchilds or whoever else you have in mind worship ancient Egyptian or any other mythology.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Ok, so now I see the issue. I've made an assumption that even though most people I have talked with believe not only in the NWO but that they worship a different ancient religion that is separate from Christianity, and that is not the case with the people that have been responding to this post.

Basically, not only do most of not believe in the NWO but you do not believe that they worship an ancient religion. So the question becomes moot simply because although their is substantial proof that the NWO does exist the ancient religious portion is subjective and can be turned into whatever religious belief of the observer. Now that is interesting.

I wonder if this is mainly a Christian way of thinking. Others I have met who are agnostic or pagans, etc...seem to understand exactly what is going on and can see everything for what it is. But it would appear that true Christians have such a strong belief in their God that they cannot see beyond what is Christianity. In other words, God will save you if you are good, etc..this is a human condition.

Ok, this is acceptable to me as an answer and thank you guys for participating. Looking at the human thought process regarding religion is thought to be very complex but truly it is the simplest form of understanding...faith and a lack of sense of oneness. It is cognitive dissonance at the highest of levels that is conditioned to not only believe but to fight for your belief system (thus all the wars in the name of religion). I get it now.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Christians can fight the nwo by practicing thier religion and not the religion of the nwo...

If you take the time to watch the video series you will see that the nwo does have thier own religion and plans and that they are indeed ancient...

But they do not predate God and his followers for Nimrod was a descendant of Noah...

Nimrod-Osirus-apollyon- and many other names attributed to him is the source for all paganism satanism and all other mythology...

And that's the bottom line...

The American army stood guard while the tomb of Osiris was revealed in 1999...
edit on 24-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I don't tend to start posts.

I really only enjoy talking to a small subset of people. I don't enjoy having to hold hands for a week to maybe have a chance for a good conversation.

That's why I generally jump in if I see someone that might be interesting.

The "controllers" so to speak, get the victims to endlessly attack each other.

So any "current based on reality" is ground to a halt almost immediately. Its why control loops are so effective.

Kev

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This video really sort of addresses your underlying premise that Christianity is only part of the whole Mystery Religion that calved off and now masquerades as something else.

For one thing, the main source of this premise is a so-called researcher who is really a laughing-stock of the entire Egyptology community as he's not actually an archaeologist at all but more of a literature professor.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What you are reffering to is the Mystery babylon in the book of revelations.
The mystery religion practiced by the secret socieities.

I can testify to the personal evidence of the existence of the egyptian god isis via her voice that has come to me.
I can also testify to the Voice of what i believed to of been what is known as the father.

The pope aprovved the use of contraceptives for the purpose of lessening the spread of the Whatever Zika virus.
if you were god would you rather your followers practise safe sex or wear a chastity belt.
edit on 24-2-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I wonder if this is mainly a Christian way of thinking.

What is a Christian way of thinking?

I've made an assumption

Yes, it also seems you assume Christians have a way of thinking.

Each person no matter what belief they hold has their own way of thinking.

Does a mentally ill serial killer have the same thinking as a stay at home mother that wouldn't hurt a fly yet both are Christians?

Ok, this is acceptable to me as an answer and thank you guys for participating. Looking at the human thought process regarding religion is thought to be very complex but truly it is the simplest form of understanding...faith and a lack of sense of oneness. It is cognitive dissonance at the highest of levels that is conditioned to not only believe but to fight for your belief system (thus all the wars in the name of religion). I get it now.

I didn't answer anything but ask you questions.

What do you get know?

Do you assume I am a Christian?

Basically, not only do most of not believe in the NWO but you do not believe that they worship an ancient religion

I haven't once said what I believe the NWO worship, I actually agree that there such groups or group but all I have really done in your thread is asked you about what you said you know for a fact

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazzy4
a reply to: Logarock

Alright so back to the my OP. Can Christianity fight (if they wanted to) against an elite group that worships a faith that predates Christianity by thousands of years and has lent many of its' own theological beliefs to the creation of Christianity? Everyone is debating the little pieces of the OP. But that is question. Any clear answers without debating where the bible came from? Anyone?

And by the way Logarock your last post is absolutely incorrect. Research it if you'd like to know more. Don't do Zeitgeist though, it is nothing but propaganda.

Dude I have studied the issue in depth for years. The development of Egyptian ideas mentions is as you say strait out of Babylon/Mesopotamia (Where Abraham relatives settled and where from) . And not just Egypt but the world over, the major old kingdoms of the world were fully Babylonian influence.

The only part of the first major part/branch ect of christianity that took on the pagan Babylonian adaptations was the church at Rome. Early christianity didn't cut itself out of the pagan traditions and it was only later that the Roman church adapted pagan ideas to communicate the gospel.....so they say.

Anyway your question doesn't make any sense really. The basis for your premise for a serious question is not really established fact outside of what the Romans church did several hundred years after the fact. Roman paganism was Babylonian in antecedence and adaptable but only in very general ways......but not the same when you bend down a take a look at them.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Both predate the bible and Christianity by over 3000 years.

Nothing predates the accounts detailed in the book of Genesis, unless you're under the assumption Egypt was some type of alien nation that existed prior to creation. The nation you describe as Egypt did not exist at that time, so it would take some strange math to prove the Sumerian religion predates Adam to Enoch.
Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

My reply is working on the premise that your post is to find out how to fight the NWO, without using any Scripture quotes.

Your own suggestion of finding out about the enemy is a good one, but what makes you think they have any gods? I think their whole aim is to amass fortunes and to enslave mankind to labour on providing for their creature comforts.

Whatever their plans, they've only got about five to ten years to accomplish whatever it is. Ordinary people are more slaves to their systems than the Hebrews were in Egypt, and God is about to deal with them!

There is one peculiar Bible verse where it says, in Isaiah 19:25 'Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance" '. My own take on this is that there have been previous civilisations that God had dealings with and they've each been destroyed to the point where mankind has had to start out again each time from scratch. Hence the similarities in world histories and obvious signs of highly developed ancient civilisations, including in Egypt.

How can you say there is no Antichrist or mark of the Beast? The Antichrist is already worshiped in the world, his mark is revered and prominently displayed, and he's about to appear in person. That is when the *** will hit the fan! The NWO will not stand a chance!

edit on 26/3/2016 by Maigret because: Correction

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Research Nimrod Osiris Apollyon the Antichrist and the birth of false religion...

It is Nimrod (known also asshur in the bible) that started this to pervert the truth...

There is scripture...too tired...I'll find a video to link if I can...

Nimrod-Osirus-apollyon-the return of the Antichrist &king of the nwo...

youtu.be...

There is 13 parts but it is good information which will remove the lie contained in the premise of the OP...

Oh I am sorry, who lied to a king who said his wife was his sister to get wealthy off of them? Not NImrod! Who nearly killed their own son by a voice in their head? Not Nimrod!

Who was betrayed by his own brother? Osirus. Who defended multiple kingdoms while keeping them stable enough? Nimrod! Who tamed panthers so they would not kill the locals and make them useful? Nimrod. Which one prayed properly to God the Father with ash over their heads and weeping for their city to be spared right after Sodom and Gomorrah JUST fell? For the safety of the people and to make him useful? Nimrod, the rebellious! He rebelled against the evil in the world, unlike many of his cousins and whatnot all over the world which used blood magic to conjure up demons. He even stopped the Babel Tower building after that, for the safety of the people. But seriously, like all real warriors/soldiers, who wouldn't have liked to open up the heavens to slay demons on their own turf to stop them from invading Earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join