It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2016 Nevada Republican Caucus Ballots Showed Eleven Candidates!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Twitter is awash with all kinds of stories of potential fraud in the 2016 Republican Caucus in Nevada. Literally hundreds of reports of people voting more than once, not enough ballots (maybe because of the double-dipping), voter registrations not being checked, and officials just handing out ballots to anyone without asking or checking.

And on top of that, there's also multiple photos being uploaded of the actual ballot, with candidates who have dropped out.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, if its run that fast and loose...

It wouldn't be hard to hire people to show up just to vote for you. I wonder who has that kind of money and an intense desire to not loose?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think a voter can vote for anyone by write in, and by extension, someone who is not campaigning but on the ballot.

Doesn't caucusing take a while, one to several hours?

Voting in two different caucuses would be very difficult, I think. So ID shouldn't be a problem.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ballots printed prior to those who bailed?

since a write in disqualifies a ballot, at least they can check a box in protest?

who knows... every state has their right or is that a lost cause?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It's 2016, that is unacceptable. This election just keeps on amazing me. I want to curse the system but societies apathy has aloud this to happen, now it's blatant.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
They were all printed before the caucus. Therefore the names remain of the candidates that have dropped. Perfectly on the up and up.
I would write in Daffy Duck if I was there . But , that is just me being me....
Oh , wait. Is he Republican ? I guess , going by the Democrat's nominees , it doesnt matter.

edit on 24-2-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I Voted in Nevada today. Took about an hour. And I'm glad someone posted the Ballot because I definitely thought something was fishy when I looked at it and saw 11 names.
edit on 24-2-2016 by HUSARIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Chees with your whine much?
Looks fairly legit on yhe name thingy....
The rest of the pig fest offends the sensibilities of tin pot dictators....

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here are 2 good articles that highlight it. There were various incidences where volunteers had Trump gear on, even though they're supposed to be impartial. Going by these articles, the Nevada caucus was a mess. (Both links have pictures and live twitter posts describing the screw ups and showing the volunteers with Trump clothing.)

It's getting ugly in Nevada, as reporters at the state's Republican caucuses are spotting irregularities, disorganization and violations of caucus rules.

Much of the controversy has centered around caucus personnel. At some sites, caucus volunteers were accused of failing to require proper voter identification or take other anti-fraud measures--leading to voters casting multiple ballots. Other areas were plagued by long lines and missing ballots. And in one precinct, would-be voters reportedly showed to their caucus location to discover the site hadn’t been set up at all.

Caucus chaos in Nevada

And the second link.

The Nevada Republican caucuses are turning ugly

top topics

join