It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on like Donkey Kong at Chuck E Cheese

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Synopsis:
This fight broke out at a Long Beach Chuck E Cheese, I
guess it was about two months ago. I thought it would be something
to analyze here to help us all gage the social environment we have to
share these days.

A sign of the times? How else would you interpret this? Someone
had their game tickets stolen maybe? The Chuck E Cheese band didn't
show? Maybe I need to read something about this instead of speculating
but I thought I'd wait for you guys.

Mods, if this has been posted already? It's still a very sad comedy
whatever the reason behind this unbelievable behavior.

Do people even consider their kids at all anymore?
Maybe they need to consider the hot pepperoncini seeds a little more?

Or maybe
edit on Rpm22216v05201600000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ahh the mob mentality...coming to a fast food location near you.The total State of the Union today.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I lived in long beach in 2008 & can't say this surprises me whatsoever. I was riding my bike home from work at 2am once & was riding past a group of black people when one of them took a swing at me for no reason. Almost knocked me over into the middle of the street.

a reply to: randyvs

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica
I lived in long beach in 2008 & can't say this surprises me whatsoever. I was riding my bike home from work at 2am once & was riding past a group of black people when one of them took a swing at me for no reason. Almost knocked me over into the middle of the street.

You're a better man than me then. One of the biggest reasons I can
think of right now, that I'm not in prison? Nothing like that has ever
happened to me. Thank you Lord!

edit on Rpm22216v16201600000014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Oh my WORD, Byron-! Strapping young *******, the lot of 'em!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow, that guy was really giving it to that girl. Bloodied her up pretty good I'm sure. This is so sad, and yes I do think it is a sign of the times. We're such a divisive society, people need to learn that violence is NEVER the answer, never.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What are so many grown adults doing at Chucky Cheese and fighting?!?? Isn't Chucky Cheese where you take your kids?
Can't see this silliness happening where I live. The only fights I ever hear about happen in the bar late at night and the folks that do fight get 86'd.
I'm interested in the back story to the video too. What would I look up, Chucky Cheese fight in Long Beach?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I kept the bike upright luckily, barely got a foot on the ground in time & just took off. I'm not a very confrontational person & there were 6-8 of them if I remember correctly. Not a good situation for a lone white boy in the middle of the night on a dark street haha
edit on 22-2-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, sometimes adults act like kids...

And you know the slogan for Chuck E Cheese's...

Where a kid can be a kid!

I hear the place sucks now that they don't serve beer. I don't have a kid, so I'm not just going to show up as a single adult male. Maybe I'll rent a kid or something so I can play the arcade games.
edit on 22-2-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Wow, that guy was really giving it to that girl. Bloodied her up pretty good I'm sure. This is so sad, and yes I do think it is a sign of the times. We're such a divisive society, people need to learn that violence is NEVER the answer, never.

Why is it no lesson is ever good enough to cause that needed epiphany?
Good post!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

1) check E. cheeze is still a thing? For real?

2) I like all the other tables just sitting there eating their plywood pepperoni like nothing going on.

3) Really? chuck E. cheese is still around?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

It's a great place to pick up MILFS.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
What are so many grown adults doing at Chucky Cheese and fighting?!?? Isn't Chucky Cheese where you take your kids?
Can't see this silliness happening where I live. The only fights I ever hear about happen in the bar late at night and the folks that do fight get 86'd.
I'm interested in the back story to the video too. What would I look up, Chucky Cheese fight in Long Beach?

I didn't even look at the comments on you tube so try there maybe?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

And apparently punch them in the face. Real strong man, that guy.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs I'll do that after I share this link I found. Apparently, fights are often breaking out in Chuck E Cheeses,
abcnews.go.com... something in the cheese?... soda?.. mind altering video games?

edit on 22-2-2016 by peppycat because: added video

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
From what I gather on YouTube, the fight was over Chicken?!?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica

I kept the bike upright luckily, barely got a foot on the ground in time & just took off. I'm not a very confrontational person & there were 6-8 of them if I remember correctly. Not a good situation for a lone white boy in the middle of the night on a dark street haha

Oh I'm not say'n I wouldn't have bailed just like you did.
I have no illusions where my limitations are concerned either.
But I'd have to go back and violate everything I'm say'n in this
post. And I just wish that wasn't the truth that makes you a
better man. I'm not super man but I can sure get stupid man.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
From what I gather on YouTube, the fight was over Chicken?!?

ROTFLMAO OMG!

Still OTF!

Are you kidding me?

Oh gawd my side is splitting!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I knew what you meant, & every situation is different. The fact humans behave this way at all baffles me. I'm not confrontational but I'm also not unprepared. Always have a pocket knife on me. Also have several weapons including a small axe in my jeep at all times.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Like all Fight videos, you need to step back and ponder all the possible reasons why it occured.
1. was it anyway gang / turf related.
2. did they have any past history / bad blood
3. had anything happened prior to this event, and it had escalated.

I wont bring stereotypes or racism into this, but a simple unbiased opinion.

The guy in red, the main aggressor, is seen talking to everyone, and looks like hes actually trying to keep the situation calm.
the guy in white starts to leave, but you can see him having words with what i assume is the women who are probably hurling abuse of some kind at him.. hes basically saying you better back off..
The girl in white comes in from the side and punches / smacks the guy in the white in the face.
he freaks out but his 3rd mate holds him back.
his mate in the red though breaks through and starts throwing punches at the girl.
the other girls grab him and hold him back.. going to assume friends / family as he doesnt attack them.
camera pans to second fight breaking out and guy in red runs over to help.
it actually looks like hes just trying to break it up / free the women ? being attacked.
the woman in white that he originally punched comes in from the right and starts laying punches into the women ? or hits him, hard to say.
he jumps out and starts laying hard punches into her. knocks her down, runs over to his mate, sees hes okay but freaking, goes back, grabs the girl (his daughter ? friends daughter ?) walks her out....

So heres my opinion... based on the facts of the video....

The family was having dinner. and either someone had done something to the kids / or said insulting words etc. the father was having a angry discussion, and his friends came to break it up, while other patrons / friends of the other side were slinging insults / two cents worth and upsetting the guy in white more.

The woman in white takes a swing at him which infuriates him, and his mate jumps in to take retribution.. hes pulled away and spots the kids in a fight ? so runs over to help save his side... doesnt attack just trys to stop / pull free.. the woman in white comes around and throws some cheap punches so he freaks out and attacks her till shes down.. checks on his mate who is upset.. probably says to get his daughter / kids.. goes and gets here and they walk out..

You can say its a stereotype occurance.. but fact of the matter is.. it was a heated situation with multiple aggressive people that spiraled out of control.. it could of been handled differently for sure. but in the heat of the moment, when people you care about are getting attacked.. the last thing your worried about is moral decency.

Now ignoring their race as i said.. in todays world womens violence is becoming more common, particular with the whole feminist equality movement (no offence in any way to equality) it seems that the bad side of the coin is increasingly more prevalent... IE.. the feministas who are actually anti men / think lesser of men.

I was always grown up taught never hit a woman. and to be honest. i would agree.. but there is a point where that fails to apply.. truth be told though.. most modern smart people wouldnt even lift a finger. because the words that usually come up is.. see you in court for assualt. and half of those people in the video assume the police in that area were able to.. would probably be charged for something.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join