It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the book 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' a hoax, a forgery or neither?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Please be advised that this thread is NOT intended to act as a breeding ground for hate or anti-semitism. If you feel inclined to make a hateful post then rather stop reading and leave the thread. The key purpose of this thread is to conclude whether or not the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (a.k.a.: The Protocols) represents a forgery, a hoax or whether the text really offers a glimpse into the plans of the Global Elite. One of the most controversial books to ever be published globally, it is currently banned in various countries due to allegations of encouraging hate towards Jews.

Whilst I have not yet read the book myself, after doing some research into the controversy surrounding its publication I believe it might offer a small glimpse into the general plans of the Global Elite (who are made up of various races, ethnicities and religious beliefs) whereas the blame has been wrongfully attributed to "the Jews" alone. This leads me to believe part of the text was forged for nefarious reasons, but I doubt it is an outright hoax.

According to many that have read it, the events as described in the book tend to correlate with events taken place since its publication. This indicates there might be some truth to some of the claims at least. We all know that a bit of truth mixed with many lies is a dangerous combination, so let us determine whether this is the case with The Protocols.

When it comes to this topic, maybe it is best to put aside the WHO and focus on the HOW and WHY.

Some useful links:

* The Skeptic's Dictionary

* Three World Wars

What are your thoughts?

edit on 22/2/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I always found it a paradoxical enigma that a book be pronounced a hoax and banned at the same time and then be so precise it its fiction as virtually indistinguishable from fact.

One thing is for sure, for a book written so long ago, it is eerily accurate in it's content in light of todays global elite bloodlines in control of the media, corporations and banking.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

in control of the media, corporations and banking.

The media is owned mostly by Middle Easterners as well as the banks. Our corporations are owned by other foreign countries (some are still good old US)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
As far as my thoughts..I am calling "Wizard's First Rule" on the concept of the "Elders of Zion" . When you boil it down the Zionist movement is no different than the US's Founding Fathers and patriots . Read about it from reliable sources.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
total hoax intended to promote hateful anti-semitism.

this whole Jews-control-the-banks stuff is bs. maybe a handful of families controls stuff. maybe some are Jewish. what has that to do with the millions of ordinary Jewish people who work their jobs and raise their families and live no different from the rest of us (until the pogroms start)?

God promised Abraham in the OT; 'I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you'. so if anything we should go out of our ways to be nice to Jewish people (frankly we should try to be nice to everyone).

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

If its fictional then it appears that life is imitating art on rather a grandesque scale.

(post by ken10 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ken10
a reply to: ElGoobero

INTERNATIONAL JEWRY....Hitler, Churchill, Ford and Freedman all warned us about them.

It doesn't help when people muddy the waters, Just like criticism of the Mafia being a slur against all Sicilians.

so are you advocating we follow Hitler's lead?

there is only one race and that's Human.

(post by ken10 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's not a hoax. Why do you think people have bent over backwards to prove it is a hoax? I'm not anti-semetic, just open minded (sometimes).

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
It's not a hoax. Why do you think people have bent over backwards to prove it is a hoax? I'm not anti-semetic, just open minded (sometimes).

Is that conspiracy logic? It's something that amazes me. Aparently there exists a mathmatical formula to determine the validity of a story by the inverse proportion of the ammount of people who call it Bull #.

It's fascinating and I'd love to learn more of this new "math".

Does anyone have a white board and can show their work on this?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Oh dear. The Protocols were a hoax. The whole thing is crass anti-Semitism.

The Protocols came out of Russia in c. 1900. However, interestingly, they were themselves likely based on a work directed towards Napoleon, which in that version has him ruling the world and not the Jews.

The fact that people believed the Protocols, like Hitler et al, and still believe them, just shows how successful this on-going perpetuation of anti-Semitism is. Sad to see that some people, even on these Boards, think that the Jews run the world, banking and media, when even a cursory observation of the facts show that it's a myth.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The entire zionist "agenda" is a fabrication from start to finish, as far as I can understand it. That, as Sublimecraft points, there be some facts after the fact, is because there are numerous people interested in making the content, become reality. It is not "proof" of this book being factual.

Let's just start with the Bible, old testament ... there is a story there about Moses. Who with the Staff of God, made the oceans part and his people were able to escape.

Do I have to "argue" that the story above is a load of bs? not, if the audience is at least semi-intelligent.

So, we can basically dismiss the entire story of Moses ... we don't even have to try be scholars, and make an anology between Moses and Rameses. We can just dismiss it ...

And that means, there are now Jews in the first place ... it's a made up story, just like the Bible ... for the purpose of uniting people, under a single flag or banner. Create a "common" purpose. In this case "religion", in modern times ... it's "democracy". In the ages of "christianity", the word "Judas" grew into the meaning of a traitor. Later, the word Gew with it's grammar difference, created a "spawn" into the two different pronounciations of Jew, and Gew. Originally being a Christian term, to "brand" traitors ... grew into something else. And the rebellion in Germany and the German geographic area of influence, turned some people into being "old testament" religious, born out of the clashes between Europe and the Middle east. All fictions, born from real things ... the greeks in the middle east, arguably being the core of it all, are all but forgotten element, even if the names, origins down to the very size of their noses may be the very origin thereof.

All, is a post-understanding of fiction. Which still serves a purpose, as the "religions" of this world, burns people at the stakes to cleanse them of their "opinions", to become members of the hive. You're an anti-semite, thus your thoughts are void. Your thoughts, and desires are turned against you ... until you feel ashamed of who you are, thus ... you are reborn, in the name of JESUS, humiliation and servitute ... or democracy ... whatever.

So, to me ... ALL SIDES are equally false.

edit on 22/2/2016 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
That is exactly my sentiment. Im pretty sure it was Ford who said (paraphrased) 'all I can say about it is it fits what is actually happening'

Anyone who actually read it couldnt deny it is damn accurate, like a plan. People like to dismiss it without reading. But I think it's more of an Illuminati type secret society, wearing judaism like a kevlar vest. I mean it's False Flag 101, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Oh dear. The Protocols were a hoax. The whole thing is crass anti-Semitism.

The Protocols came out of Russia in c. 1900. However, interestingly, they were themselves likely based on a work directed towards Napoleon, which in that version has him ruling the world and not the Jews.

The fact that people believed the Protocols, like Hitler et al, and still believe them, just shows how successful this on-going perpetuation of anti-Semitism is. Sad to see that some people, even on these Boards, think that the Jews run the world, banking and media, when even a cursory observation of the facts show that it's a myth.

Seconded. Very loudly. The 'Protocols' were a hoax created by the Russian secret police and based on an anti-Napoleon III tract. Ten seconds research will tell anyone that. Simple.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

INTERNATIONAL JEWRY....Hitler, Churchill, Ford and Freedman all warned us about them.

It doesn't help when people muddy the waters, Just like criticism of the Mafia being a slur against all Sicilians.

No, But he was one of those critical of International Jewry, there are possibly more.....would you rather I left him out ?.

'Critical of international jewry'????? Critical???? The man launched the Holocaust, deliberately intending to murder millions of innocent men, women and children. If that was him being 'critical' what would you call World War II? A slight disagreement?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

No, the Protocols are not "damn accurate". Go on, what's accurate? Really worrying that you are collecting stars!

Millions of Jews and others have died because people believed that the Jews were out to get us. The Protocols gave the excuse for people to do vile acts.

On Ford. It is true that he believed and promoted the Protocols. However, he also retracted and disassociated himself with them. In the early part of the 20th century many people believed all sorts of rubbish.
edit on 22/2/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: ElGoobero

No, But he was one of those critical of International Jewry, there are possibly more.....would you rather I left him out ?.

'Critical of international jewry'????? Critical???? The man launched the Holocaust, deliberately intending to murder millions of innocent men, women and children. If that was him being 'critical' what would you call World War II? A slight disagreement?

I will repeat...WOULD YOU RATHER I LEFT HIM OUT !!!

It doesn't change the fact that International Jewry has been criticised by many noteable people...even by their own, Ben Freedman

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: and14263

Is that conspiracy logic? It's something that amazes me. Aparently there exists a mathmatical formula to determine the validity of a story by the inverse proportion of the ammount of people who call it Bull #.

It's fascinating and I'd love to learn more of this new "math".

Does anyone have a white board and can show their work on this?

I'd go into it but people like you call me anti-semetic then I get banned and the thread closed.

There's some great resources out there that you and the OP can use to make your own mind up.

Also, you are free to believe whatever you want. Read whatever history you want and research whatever leaders you want. If my opinion is not fitting for you then that's fine by me.

I do enjoy your replies though so I won't give the old "Move along if you don't like it" reply. Same goes for our friend 'paraphi' in the post below yours. You're both doing a good job, keep it up.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You say you've not even read the book you're discussing. That seems a bit odd. You're basing your thread on others interpretations, research, comments, opinions and conjecture.

Its like describing how a new car rides, handles and feels without having driven it. Pointless. You haven't done the minimum work : by reading it. So I wouldn't care to share in this topic.

Had you done the minimum required for your opinion, I would be greatly interests how you feel. But, you admit you haven't.

And, for that reason: I'm OUT. Good luck though....MS

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join