It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does anyone think ONE PERSON (Donald Trump) can "Make America Great Again"?...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Curious69
How much can a president actually acomplish without a agreable congres? Trump cant do anything alone that would be a dictatorship not a democracy.

Same with Sanders. It should be the same with Obama, too.

The President is the Chief Executive, not a legislator. The President should work with the Congress, not circumvent them with bureaucracy, regulation, and intimidation of the private sector.

And who better for a CE job than a real life CE?

A CE without an ideological agenda, which seems to be the bane of most politicians.

Trump CAN get things rolling in the right direction but after 8 yrs of hope and change, it will take co operation.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: mamabeth

Well that isn't Trump. I don't hear him say how to much, just says he will. Call me sinister but I don't quite trust him, nor do I think the world would appreciate us sitting him down with their leaders and expect them to take it seriously.

To be fair, I didn't hear much of obama's plans, just how great things would be and the oceans will recede. Oh, and how we will pay euro prices for gas and electricity.

Ain't heard much on how from hillary or bernie, either.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Bernie has said how, but we all know he wouldn't be able to, not even sure I would want him to on alot of things.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Also a president doesn't have much say on electricity, that's corporate. I would say not for oil either but we all know our government has a say in oil, maybe not the price, but oil.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: EequalsMC2

Was it great once?

It was pretty great until around 1500.

Then, whoosh... Spaniards!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EequalsMC2
a reply to: charlyv

I completely understand that, but even with hundreds working in a professional capacity, what are they REALLY gonna do?

They will run the country like a business, where people are responsible for their actions and avoid costly and counterproductive fluff.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
He could start by convening Grand Juries to indict acts of TREASON which many have conspired to commit against the USA, including many in the congress and the senate, not to mention Obama's 16 counts and growing, and his henchmen who have helped it happen.
Democrat rubber stamps like Harry Reid and even the former republican speaker and republican majority whip who secretly made deals against the republican constituency with Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and others, at Obama's behest, to undermine the very fabric of democracy in this country.

I hope it happens and these filthy human scum receive the death penalty. Trump is the only one with the guts to do it, and it needs to be done if America is to survive. And then there is a matter of a few secret orders whose members should be hunted down and eliminated as per the constitution's clearly worded allowance just for those kinds of cancers eating away at liberty. They know who they are....,...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I agree completely.. I'm curious though, do you think it'd be a bad idea for him to encourage us conservatives to take a more assertive stance against the cooperations that are helping keep this country where it currently is, if he ever indeed became president?

edit on 2 21 2016 by EequalsMC2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Why does anyone think ONE PERSON (Donald Trump) can "Make America Great Again"?

Are you not aware there is a silent revolution going on across America? Many people look at Trump as our last hope to turn things around and make the United States a great Nation again.

Many Americans do not want a bought and paid for President any longer, they do not serve our interests, We The People.

Many Americans like the idea that Trump funded his own election and owes no favors to anyone.

Trump doesn't answer to the Globalist, Bankers, Wall Street.

Will Trump make a good President? I do not know, however I believe Trump will have the best advisers that money can buy, to guide him and help him make good decisions.

Personally, I believe if Hillary would win this election I don't believe the United States will survive.

The United States is financially ruined and Trump is willing to do something about it, Trump is a great negotiator and that's what Americans want in the White House.

I hear some people on ATS saying Trump will bail out two month before election in November and hand this election to Hillary. I can promise he will not.

I have listen to many radio interviews, where Trump was asked, are you just running for Presidency, to really help Hillary win?

Trump response was: No! I am in this to win. I am going all the way said Trump, I am funding my own campaign, I am not here to wast my time and the American people their time.

So if Trump wins this election this will be historical, I believe this will be the most important election ever held, and will be one that Americans will talk about for decades.

The Republicans hate Trump because he will not toe the line, or be politically correct, he speaks his mind, says what he wants to, no matter who is a fended and I say it's about dam time that someone can stand up to the Power That Be and speak freely.

The Globalist are threaten by Trump if he wins this election. If Trump wins this election without being assassinated, then I can see big changes coming very soon.

Trump said I will remove Obama care and give the American people a better and affordable healthcare that is for everyone.

Trump said I will repeal all of Obama's "executives orders" against gun control, I am a second Amendment supporter.

Trump said he will build a wall south of our boarders and yes, Mexico will pay for it, I can promise you that.

Trump said, I will bring jobs back to America, I deal with China all the time, I make deals with them and I always get what I want, I will bring back some of our industries and put Americans back to work.

What does Hillary want? To serve her Global masters and take what little freedoms you have left.
edit on 22-2-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Why does anyone think ONE PERSON (Donald Trump) can "Make America Great Again"?

WRONG QUESTION!!!

Correct Question: Who says America isn't GREAT now?

Who the F does Trump think he is that he can insult America like that? America is now and has been for a very long time the greatest country on the Planet. A few other countries are closing the gap maybe, but that doesn't make America any less great.

Who the F is the Tea Party and the other insurgent Republican insurrectionist think they are? And how do they think they can make America greater by destroying everything that made America great in the first place?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Effective leaders surround themselves with the best they can find, and then delegate their agenda.

Trump is NOT an "effective leader". He surrounds himself with sycophants.

His 'modus operandi' is to bankrupt everything he touches.
edit on 22/2/2016 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/2/2016 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EequalsMC2
Why does anyone think ONE PERSON (Donald Trump) can "Make America Great Again"?... Even though he employs tens of thousands of people and has millions of supporters all over the country, why in the world do we keep saying HE is the one that's going to rebuild America?.. It's up to US to do that.. Sure he can hire enough private security to physically make in into the White House before being taken out by TBTB, but what can he as an INDIVIDUAL actually do to make this country great again?...

The only thing that seems even remotely feasible, would be for him to encourage mass protest and uprising against TBTB... If he were able to somehow orchestrate a controlled and civil, yet POWERFUL uprising of conservative Americans against all the libtards and greedy cooperations/ bankers, I think he'd get the job done pretty efficiently... I mean how long would it take to reverse all the damage that's been done if he attempts to do it all by the books?

I think The Donald knows exactly what the system is. I'm not sure he knows exactly what he's going to do, besides the wall. I think he's sure he can do a better job. Especially the way the business of government is conducted. All our pols are completely owned. It's sickening to him and should be to the rest of us. Trump sees the globalists trying to dismantle this country piece by piece. There is nothing untrue in his message.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Fair enough.. I certainly hope you're right.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Why does anyone think ONE PERSON (Donald Trump) can "Make America Great Again"?..

Good question! Straight away I thought 'because he can't.' I thought of previous Presidents and how ridiculous it is to think they have last word on anything.

Then I caught my hypocrisy because I believe he can wreck America as President lol. He'll be the international equivalent of a fat clown in a little clown car.

If he can't make it, can he break it?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Great negotiator? He's disenfranchised anyone with Latino roots already. He might not answer to 'Globalist, Bankers, Wall Street,' but they are his social circle and where his wealth is situated. He's as apt to be getting up with the same fleas as anyone else who lies down with dogs.

If he makes Pres, I bet he leaves the White House with more wealth than he went in with so there's always that to fall back on.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Well said!.. Won't disagree with a single point..

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Sort of have a mixed, jumbled response to this, so I'll pass.. Very good point though..

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If he is the one the American people want then I wish him well.

But isn't this a repeat of Obama all over again if he gets elected? I remember watching people, especially black people happily walking along after his election saying to the press Obama will change everything and things will get better. Nobody talked about what measures he was going to take though to do that, it all seemed to stop at the hope with nothing to base that hope on except their own expectations.

If you look at what he would have to face such as Trillions of Dollars debt and most of the manufacturing having gone to China, unless he comes up with miracle technology to upgrade all we know then I don't see how he can deliver what people want to improve their lives.

But are you looking at the decline of the American 'Empire' which is going the way all other near bankrupt empires have faced and is only something American expectations and inventiveness can deal with. The bankers hold the key and perhaps thats too much power in too few hands.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

No one who uses phrases like "libtard" is going to be part of the solution, because that sort of idiotic programming is part of the problem.

Furthermore, realistically speaking, those who are supporting Trump because they believe his press are going to be disappointed with the results. The reason I can say this with any level of certainty, is because no one person can do what he is claiming to be able to do. He is talking about making America great again. What he is either blissfully unaware of, or deliberately skirting around, is that if that was his true aim, then the first thing he would have to do is ban businessmen from every possible interaction with the government. No private suppliers to any segment of government, including the military. No private entities as part of any regulatory body, and no former, current, or potential shareholders, CEOs or relatives of same ever allowed to even give evidence to those regulatory bodies. He would have to, in effect, take business's out of government entirely. That is called dismantling the nation, because more than any other, the American government relies almost entirely on its contacts with the business world.

As it stands, he would have to have some of the congress and senate removed from office until such time as they relinquish ALL ties, financial, familial and or otherwise, with their own businesses and that of powerful friends. He cannot make that happen worth a crap, because he relies on the same things, those being power and vast amounts of money. He is not going to give up his empire, and neither are the people he would have to get rid of if he wants to actually change anything for the better.

Simply put, the man represents everything that needs to be out of politics. He is the money, and there is too much of it in government. Remove it from the government, remove the power groups, the oil tycoons, the family money, remove all conflict of interest. He will not do this. Politics for profit must end, and those who make their money from it must be barred from attaining high office.

He will not do this, it will make his life during his potential presidency utterly impossible, and will prevent him being able to network as easily on behalf of his own business, when his single term is over. He would be the least popular man in the country inside of twelve minutes of taking the job, assuming he is really intent on trying to fix anything worth fixing, and that would last for years. Think about the carefully constructed power structures he would have to bring down and break up, if he really was trying to fix the United States of America! He would make enemies of the entire social strata of which he is a part, and render himself incapable of doing business with any of them, or any of the tendrils of their companies!

That is the last thing that he would do!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

We need to start replacing these politicians from the bottom and work our way to the top.

I bet that would work about as well as trying to remove guns from American citizens, if i lived in the states i would be getting my queen hillary car bumper stickers ready....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join