It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump and General Patton Connection.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
General Patton died 1945, well recovering from a car accident, his death was always suspicious.
ATS Thread On Patton

Donald Trump born in 1946 the next year

While some might call Trump a “blow hard,” proud Americans see in him not only the looks of General Patton, but his motto to “think big” and “be a winner” is definitely similar and is a signature where none of the other competitors can even come close.

Trump Is Patton In A Suit
AUDIO FILE (Only 1:18 long)

Some are claiming he is the reincarnation of Patton, not that a believe in that type of thing, but I know some at ATS do.
I have to admit he does look like him and he talks like him too.
He praises Patton as a real American hero all the time, when Patton place in history has been forgotten by most politicians, has Obama ever even mentioned Patton in his entire career ?

This is such an interesting election.
edit on 21-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No..... Just ....no

I can't even fathom the mindset that would draw this comparison

Please stop insulting General Patton

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
No..... Just ....no

I can't even fathom the mindset that would draw this comparison

Please stop insulting General Patton

Agreed. Not even close.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here is a little more about Patton as told by Reagan

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If Trump wins Texas what will you do ?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Maybe Patton got busy just before he died and Trump is his illegitimate bastard child... game of thrones style!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Maybe Patton got busy just before he died and Trump is his illegitimate bastard child... game of thrones style!

Yes!

The election is coming....

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well was Mary Anne Trump(his mom) and Patton ever in the same city at the same time in 1945 ?
She is from England and we know Patton spent time in England
edit on 21-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
TRUMP IS GOD. ALL HAIL THE HOLY TRUMP!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Do you actually believe your own BS or are you just stirring the pot for fun?

This primary race is the best reality show.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
General Patton could have done what Trump is doing.

All of the biographies of Patton were written by insiders, that is, normally oriented politically. None of them have speculated on what Patton would have done with the rest of his life, not even a little bit. He died end of story.

Patton was a very energetic person and a student of history. Patton would have had a number of insights derived from the facts, some of those facts known only to him, and not from political correctness. Actually I think he would not have wanted to be President, because of the behavioral restraints, but he could have been a political Celebrity like Pat Buchanan. He might have run for President.

Patton, Buchanan, Trump. Lots of cool Celtics.
edit on 21-2-2016 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Damn trump love is so strong that the photoshop got 5 stars on it! Not bad for a draft dodger

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Well was Mary Anne Trump(his mom) and Patton ever in the same city at the same time in 1945 ?
She is from England and we know Patton spent time in England

Trump is a reptoid- construct of a 5th dimensional civilization, bent upon the subjugation of humanity for the purposes of consuming loosh. Hillary the high ranking Draco holographically presents a three dimensional resonance which presents as a pant suited female Earthling. The premise of your thread is moot.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Do you actually believe your own BS or are you just stirring the pot for fun?

This primary race is the best reality show.

More like reporting on the already stirred up pot

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Trump might be like this

During the Battle of the Bulge, German soldiers who had raided American warehouses were reported to have disguised themselves as Americans guarding checkpoints in order to ambush American soldiers. Patton solved this problem by ordering black soldiers, including the 761st, to guard the checkpoints, and gave the order to shoot any white soldiers at the checkpoints who acted suspiciously.[9]
en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

Trump seems to be an ad hoc problem solver.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
Trump might be like this

During the Battle of the Bulge, German soldiers who had raided American warehouses were reported to have disguised themselves as Americans guarding checkpoints in order to ambush American soldiers. Patton solved this problem by ordering black soldiers, including the 761st, to guard the checkpoints, and gave the order to shoot any white soldiers at the checkpoints who acted suspiciously.[9]
en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

Trump seems to be an ad hoc problem solver.

You use whatever resources are at hand in trying times.

There were no Black Germans, well as far as he assumed, so it made sense in such a situation. Racist? No, a shrewd use of resources.

edit on 21/2/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate
Best and most accurate reading of Patton is by H Essame the copy I have is from 1974, it follows Patton's life till his death, There is one quote that stands out to me let me know what you all think.

Eisenhower said of him "His emotional range was very great and he lived either at one end or the other of it"

So do you think this is the same with Trump?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Bold and decisive, words Obama would have to look up on google.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19KTankCommander
a reply to: Semicollegiate
Best and most accurate reading of Patton is by H Essame the copy I have is from 1974, it follows Patton's life till his death, There is one quote that stands out to me let me know what you all think.

Eisenhower said of him "His emotional range was very great and he lived either at one end or the other of it"

So do you think this is the same with Trump?

Eisenhower's job was to keep his job. His natural talent kept him the game, but his job was to make the war politically ergonomic.

Patton's job was to conquer totalitarian territory. If he had been in command of the forces in France, the German army would have been trapped at Falaise and the Soviets would have had to invade Poland as conquerors instead of liberators.

I read Carlo D'Este's book. and Alan Axelrod's Book, part of the Great General's series. I should read Essame's, I have seen it referenced a lot.

I guess Trump wants to be in the history books. Being a President is hassle for a person who is already rich. Trump assessed the situation and saw that he could do it, and maybe be famous and save the world.

Obama's history of executive orders give the next pres either a chance to use them, or a chance to deny them to Ceasar latter on.

No more edits, sorry about that.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ha! I was just going to put together a thread saying that Trump is Pattons clone.

It was going to be a real exposé with tons of links.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join