It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello cruel world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I thought I should make an intro post, so here I am! I go by (the) Magpie, and I'm an enthusiast for the odd and strange. I draw, read books, and mess around with computers and computer science. I'm interested in a lot of things that I fail to list because I'm afraid of being judged harshly! I want to find sasquatch one day, wish me luck
It's nice to debate and talk with people who get it, having a conversation about these 'strange' things is sort of impossible in the real world. You get shut down real quick. I am a pretty paranoid person, and I also have pretty bad anxiety, so if I don't reply right away I'm probably thinking of what to say. I'm a strong supporter of LGBT+ rights!! I don't know what to really say, I feel like I haven't written anything very spectacular but that's pretty much me. My username is based on my totem animal. My friends like to call me a sarcastic asshole, if that helps. It's a pleasure to meet you all! Thanks for stopping by

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: themagpie

Hello and welcome!
There are some really wonderful people here. Don't be shy, participate in the topics that interest you!

I get bad anxiety too, and some days I go around 'deleting' everything I wrote earlier, lol. (It's not worth the angst!)
Hope you enjoy your time here.

jacygirl

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's nice to debate and talk with people who get it, having a conversation about these 'strange' things is sort of impossible in the real world. You get shut down real quick.

Come in, sit down and take a load off. This is the place people come to discuss that stuff.

Welcome to the site.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Don't be scared of being shot down. In fact maybe let loose and get shot down. This is the virtual world, it hurts much less here than in the real world.

Welcome.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Welcome to the community which has many images of itself dependent on which member you ask, though Mothership I remember was used. Make what you will of it, but remember to take deep breaths of calm chit chat between dives into the political sectors. Hope to see you around and to see your drawings.

Have fun!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the Crazy Train! I hope to see you around and read some threads on the subjects listed. We have an excellent array of people from every place and occupation, From NASA to McDonalds lol! Literally.

Cheers Mate!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
greetings and salutations

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome

Please find a comfortable spot.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. Say something assholish to me and I'll respond back with an insult. It will take the asshole right out of you.

Anyways, Welcome to ATS

edit on 25-2-2016 by EgoLight because: Spelling/Grammar

new topics

top topics

join