It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors who discovered cancer enzymes in vaccines all found murdered.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne
Ok that's what I figured. I'm still in awe that someone could think evidence is not needed. Isn't it in T&Cs to provide links to sources?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Vaccines and Consciousness

Vaccines and the immune system are related to consciousness which is related to autism. Autism is the failure to develop a normally functioning ego in the first few years of life due to the many insults that are present in todays society not the least of which is the heavy vaccine load placed on infants in the first few months of life.

Vaccinations
In the future there may be attempts to make experimental vaccinations mandatory and used for
chemical control of global populations and cause large scale changes to the DNA of humanity using
artificially created pandemics to generate fear and profit. The negative consequences of vaccines
needs to be made more conscious and remain a personal choice for the individual. The next generation
of DNA vaccines will more effectively target the DNA molecule. Just as there has been a greater
respect and understanding between the different races and cultures of Earth in recent times, during a
transition of consciousness there needs to be a greater respect for different conscious perspectives.
Whilst the corporate controlled dominant left brain materialistic consciousness of the present wants to
see every child injected with every possible vaccine at the earliest possible age there is clearly another
consciousness present on Earth using intuition that suspects this is not this best idea. The left brain
ego looks at vaccines in isolation and uses evidence based medicine to conclude that every child
needs to be vaccinated, limited in its ability to assimilate the many variables whilst the consciousness
of intuition is able to draw upon the collective consciousness or akashic realm which can integrate the
decision of the individual into the collective, assimilating many different aspects whilst it may not
always be able to clearly articulate its reasoning. The interaction of the immune system and
consciousness is a complex system with many interdependent variables including the age of
inoculation, corporate control of health, the suppression of the feminine, the negative effects on
consciousness particularly in the early months of life, free will, pain or negative emotions, problems
with the scientific method, individual variation or the ability of the individual to appreciate their own
physiology and the natural progression of a technocratic approach to disease through a technological
singularity as free will or fossil fuel energy in declining.

goo.gl... (page 54)

a reply to: WeAre0ne

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

a reply to: DeathSlayer

An unsourced claim around a long debunked myth (that vaccines cause autism) is not exactly suitable for the Science & Technology forum.

I think that CERTAIN vaccines have been proven that autism is a major factor among blacks and other races...

Non they haven't in the slightest. Only the scientifically illiterate quacks cling to this long debunked myth.

Incorrect, they tried to wipe this from the internet:
RESEARCH Open Access Measles-mumps-rubella vaccination timing and autism among young african american boys: a reanalysis of CDC data

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
As far as the subject of vaccination by the way, my niece was born the other month and i was too late telling sis not to vaccinate but my bff had a little boy yesterday (well his wife did) and I asked him to not vaccinate yet not cuz I don't want him vaccinated but in BOTH cases I thought wed go through evvvvverything time and time again before giving the ok but like I learned with my niece I was too late almost immediately. So parents, how long till your baby is vaccinated? At birth or down the road? Can you approve some or is it all or nothing? Are you warned its immediately important Cuz I always thought breast milk kept diseases away for the bwginning, Or do you have to let them vaccinate or they won't let baby in the...Nick-you? NIQU? Nikyu?

You will not be warned for the Vitamin K shot, and you have no choice.
When my son was born the nurse did that right off the bat, and I was fuming. Any and all research on synthesized Vit. K is bunk, and they administer because of the severely low rate of SIDS. Their "Research" concludes that it helps, but they got said "Research" from a very low number of infants, and still have no idea why SIDS even occurs. To top that, it's been proven time and time again that synthesized anything does the exact opposite of what the natural source does.

When it comes to Medical Professionals and arm-chair doctors you won't find many intelligent ones.
I've talked to one smart doctor in my life that refused to prescribe antibiotics unless absolutely needed, and no smart nurses. The head of Mental Health in my County (I used to carry out for her when younger at a local store I was employed with) always told me not to let them get my kidneys, meaning pain medicine.

My eyes were open wide when my wife was pregnant. The doctor would harass her to take a flu shot every visit, it got so bad and blatantly apparent she was getting some sort of bonus for it that we switched doctors. My sister is also a nurse, and she's described (later confirming our suspicion) in detail how Merck, among many others, would come into her office every week, and send the doctor on lavish vacations if they administered proper numbers of their vaccines. My sister is no longer a nurse.
Most people that stand up for vaccines (and some do help, don't get me wrong, but this business is ugly and down right evil) generally have no life experience or believe everything they've been told by poor doctors and long paid-off media.

It's actually pretty terrifying when you sit back and think about it. I firmly believe that the worst thing to happen to Humans besides the A-Bomb is profit driven medicine. Pharmaceutical Companies have marketed so well that they have whole populations of useful idiots to rally for their "Medicine," and stand against anyone who can put two and two together. They have passed laws, and they will also dictate how long you live if you get sick based on the amount of money you have. Sickness is business, and business is good.
edit on 22-2-2016 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Holofractal

From your link...

"Ideally a couple will come together and form a "sacred union" using the alchemical power of sex ('The Secret Gate to Eden') to help each other with the mutual goal of becoming more conscious. Then an individuated couple may go on to co-create a new child and these will be to children of the golden age bringing a new enlightened consciousness to Earth (associated with the inter- generational inheritance of consciousness on a collective level). Celibacy can be a natural part of the process of individuation or reformation of the psyche however when it becomes part of a strict moral code or religious teaching which is enforced for a lifetime it is usually an attempt to maintain intra psychic separation from an increasingly negative collective unconscious and was historically more successful in the past. It is important for the collective unconscious to understand how sex relates to the flow of psychic energy, symmetry, and to conscious threshold within people otherwise it becomes a negative and used for control and to lower the collective consciousness and vibratory frequency."

Pardon me but this is a Science and Technology forum.
edit on 22-2-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
yes well i also provided a page reference to go with the link but don't let that stop you....

This is a thread on vaccines which relates to consciousness. Consciousness relates to everything which is part of human experience. Unconsciousness relates to judgement without understanding.

you focus on a single paragraph in a book that is over 600 pages long? Really? Is your unconscious mind trying to tell you something?

Sex relates to psychic energy and consciousness which relates to symmetry which relates to nearly every problem. It is how children are created. It is something nearly every adult does. It is important for everyone and yet is easily ridiculed and your comment is an excellent example of this issue.

a reply to: Kashai

edit on 23-2-2016 by Holofractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Holofractal

Understanding that having sex will result In enlightened children?

And so we should accept the idea he is correct about what? ible

Look with all due respect perhaps you should look more into research that does not suggest sex as a solution to mankind's problems.

Understandably there is the whole survival issue but this stuff is pretty much inappropriate under the circumstances.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This link may be relevant to this thread or completely futile, but cats are known to develop sarcoma at vaccine injection site:

Vaccine-associated sarcoma

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

If that were actually a problem for humans don't you think it would have showed up by now?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

INCORRECT, that's been thoroughly debunked already:

www.snopes.com...
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org... n-american-boys/
scienceblogs.com...
www.skepticalraptor.com...

But let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story, eh?

"wiped from the internet" my bollocks.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
New I would get labeled a shill :p

Sorry but I will trust the hard data in front of me on the screen in my lap rather than some conspiracy from a bunch of woo woo wack jobs on the Internet.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here's the way a close friend of mine who works in insurance sees it...

As we all are probably aware, insurance companies tend to pay for as minimal as possible. If there were ANYTHING that could keep them from paying for vaccination, they would jump on it very quickly. However, insurance still covers vaccinations, therefore the insurance industry sees them as legit.

My own 2 cents? As an LMP, having only been recently granted the legal right to accept insurance as a form of payment, I can attest to the fact that insurance companies pay for as minimal as possible! For the longest time they didn't accept massage therapy as a reliable healthcare model(some insurance companies in some states still don't), and so they didn't pay for it.

A2D
edit on 23-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Elementalist

a reply to: Elementalist
Even IF (and I don't believe they do) they cause autism I would rather live in a world were 1 in 50 get autism but live to a ripe old age than in a world 1 in 5 children die before there 10th birthday and we are not expected to live past 45.

Barring marking cause dodgy stuff goes on there I can garentee there is no conspiracy

I don't give a single # about the vaccines. I won't put it in my body, mind or spirit regardless what society wants.

I'm talking about MURDERED PEOPLE.

Let go of safeguarding your sanity and trust in those who govern your profession.

Look at the conspiracy. People are dead, people just like you, trying to help others.

Also, they may have found something Very sinister in the industry, hence murdered.

Talk about that, enough with the vaccine denial. We get it...

Apart from marketing as I admit some dodgy stuff goes down there I can garentee on our end (the scientists and tecs) there is no bloody conspiracy. I see every day wants going in and it's exactly what it's supposed to be.
You can't fool the machines I use.

As for marketing? We'll take that up with the with the lawyers, drug salesmen and GPs as its naught to do with me. I just make sure what your takeing is what it's meant to be.

As for not wanting to take drugs and vaccines? Fine. Good for you, I won't force you. I'm happy to let natural selection take its course....

Then I've come to the conclusion you sir, are as ignorance as they get.

Thinking you have all connections, overlooking the medical industry across America and abroad.

You have no idea... the machines you keep talking about, did you program them? The pills/vaccines you hand out, did you mix the chemicals as a scientist?

Holy crap I could go on and on, not even talking about those who actually OWN and make business from all the hospitals in America, making money off sick , and dying people.

Go live in lala land.. where you oversee everything and everything is perfectly how it should be.

You know America has one of the highest infant morality rate in the world? 26..TWENTY FKING SIX .. vaccinations are forced on a child birthed in America before it even understands the world around it.

Your ignorance of the bigger picture, and carelessness of the dying people in America, has lit a fire in my chest now.

I'll leave this thread before I burn someone. ..
edit on 23-2-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Then I've come to the conclusion you sir, are as ignorance as they get.

Looking at the results from my HPLC and SDS-Page......Nope nothing in there except what was meant to be/

Thinking you have all connections, overlooking the medical industry across America and abroad.

Looking at the QC records from across my company.

Nope they say the same thing as mine.

You have no idea...

Looking again.... Nope they still say no conspiracy.

the machines you keep talking about, did you program them?

They are built by a outside company. But I do have to calibrate them.

SDS-Page I have to make and set up MYSELF. so unless magic fairy’s and unicorns are coming into my lab when my backs turned Im pretty sure its untampered.

The pills/vaccines you hand out, did you mix the chemicals as a scientist?

In the past yes, I have worked in R&D and production.

Now I am a QC analyst. I have access to ALL documents and level of productions. EVERYTHING I handle is logged, has a chain of custody and every little detail can be back traced.

Holy crap I could go on and on,

You could but you would look a idiot as its clear you know NOTHING about how R&D, production or QC is done with in Pharma.

not even talking about those who actually OWN and make business from all the hospitals in America, making money off sick , and dying people.

That is Marketing and Finance and whole different building let alone department from me.

Now I agree some dodgy stuff goes on there. But that’s legal and finance stuff. Not my area and nothing I can do about it.

Go live in lala land..

Your the one who lives there as you seem to know nothing about the QC and QA requirements.

where you oversee everything and everything is perfectly how it should be.

~Well yeah that’s my job!
Well the oversee bit is. The Perfections bits in the office next to me with QA.

You know America has one of the highest infant mortality rate in the world? 26..TWENTY FKING SIX .. Vaccinations are forced on a child birthed in America before it even understands the world around it.

Most of that eating crap and crap medical care for the poor.

Your ignorance of the bigger picture, and carelessness of the dying people in America, has lit a fire in my chest now.

I recomend seeing a doctor about that.

I'll leave this thread before I burn someone. ..

Nope no burning, I find your mewing funny

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

--

Regardless whether this is true or not, my trust in the government and the health industry went out the window many years ago. Apart from painkillers and surgery, I do not trust anything else they provide the world with. It is obvious that the best interest is not in the public, when they have been known in the UK atleast to spray us with chemicals throughout history as 'public testing' without our consent. In what world do these people think we live in that think those in power care. They are in power for one good reason, they only care about there own bloodline not ours.

End of.

----

edit on 23-2-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
A scientific conspiracy?

Not long ago, Neon Nettle reported on the epidemic of doctors being murdered, most of which were in Florida, U.S. The scientists all shared a common trait, they had all discovered that Nagalase enzyme protein was being added to vaccines which were then administrated to humans.

Nagalese is what prevents vitamin D from being produced in the body, which is the body’s main defence to naturally kill cancer cells. According to Thebigriddle.com: Nagalase is a protein that’s also created by all cancer cells. This protein is also found in very high concentrations in autistic children. And they’re PUTTING it in our vaccines!! This prevents the body from utilizing the Vitamin D necessary to fight cancer and prevent autism. Nagalese disables the immune system. It’s also known to cause Type 2 Diabetes. So basically…they weren’t killing these doctors because they had found the cure to cancer or were successfully treating autism…they’re killing them because these Dr’s had been researching and had the evidence that the vaccines they’re injecting our precious children with are CAUSING our current cancer and autism crisis!!

And that it’s obviously being done knowingly and on purpose! The Dr’s they killed in FL had been collaborating and were getting ready to go public with the information.

Depopulation 101..add poison to vaccines…make it law that all children must be injected to attend school. Slow kill methods. They think they’re being fair w/ their “survival of the fittest” type mentality. Only the best genes survive? These people have no souls. Dr Ted Broer broke it on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report and it took them a whole hour just to get him on air b/c their 3 hour show was brought down and every line they tried to use kept disconnecting…and then their servers were brought down.

LINK

So what do we do with this information? NOTHING right? We no longer have the balls to set things right... do we? Why even CLINTON is beyond prosecution after it has been proved she has violated numerous federal laws and now murder. Of course there have been many conspiracies involving murder but is this a conspiracy after it has been proven? To me this is more than enough proof!

Not sure where to have this information published.......I thought long.....maybe at the RANT forum but then it would have turned real ugly.... I would have said things that the MODS would have not accepted......or the CONSPIRACY forum but this information is so vital I decided that the science forum would grab more people's attention.

Have you forgotten how to be pissed off?

When will we draw the line in the sand and stop this government AND corporation control over mankind's health? These are the guilty parties can you not see this?

This is hilarious actually. Their sources are childishly silly, if you believe "neon nettle" or "thebigriddle.com" are reliable sources of scientific information I am slightly embarrassed for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You look like the type who thinks a pic such as this is a response to something you don't like to hear.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsctsc

Why is it a link necessary?

Because some people aren't so gullible as to credulously believe every conspiracy theory they hear, particularly on a science forum.

I got that, and I didn't mean to be disrespectful to ATS rules, but again I didn't feel that the post could be invalidated because of that.

The point of my post being: a post can't be held in contempt just because it failed to provide a link. In this particular case, the OP provided even a link to a video, he also provided enough names and details to anyone who had there curiosity awoke by the subject to go after more details. It was not simply a comment or an idea.

Moreover, for those who believe in anything, a dubious website is as veritable as a baseless comment, whilst for those who believe in nothing, not even a link will corroborate the comment.

That's all I was trying to say. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

If that were actually a problem for humans don't you think it would have showed up by now?

For that specific example, probably yes but frankly I don't know.

What is interesting in this case is the sarcoma seem caused by the aluminum based adjuvant, and human vaccine are known to also use aluminum based adjuvant.

Basically, I'm not anti-vaxxer, but strongly opposed to this sh*t called adjuvant that have the sole function to save cash.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Aluminum being the third most common element on earth....you breathe in more than what is found in a vaccine....you have daily exposure to the stuff...literally. In fact, IIRC, the amount of aluminum found in a vaccine is less than that found in breast milk.

My point being...I could say that something is "toxic" simply because it has oxygen in it....because oxygen in large amounts is poisonous. It's more about the quantity than the substance itself in this case...and the amount of aluminum in a vaccine, as already addressed, is completely safe.

Vaccinate your children if you haven't already. My grandmothr had polio and cannot use an arm because of it...I would hate for someone's child to go through life in such an unnecessary condition. Please vaccinate.

A2D

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join