It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors who discovered cancer enzymes in vaccines all found murdered.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

However not enough carbs can cause heath problems as well.

With respect, witch problem ?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

My mother who this year will be 78 is on a similar diet and in combination with exercise has improved her diabetic symptoms considerably (she is type 1).

That kind of reaction is consistent with a circulatory disorder.

In the case of an immunity disorder the problem is the body does not recognize the problem until it is to late.

Not against a healthy diet but even in that case one is still exposed to the causes of Cancer.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

As far as my girlfriend in particular is concerned, no. We have her diet pretty well nailed. Her blood sugars stay under 100 mg/dl, which for a diabetic is hard to do, even on medication.

As for other clients I may have in the future...it's not something that is completely out of the picture. It totally depends on the client and how well their body reaponds to such a diet.

A2D

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

A group of European researchers led by Pagona Lagiou of the University of Athens Medical School in Greece assessed the diets of more than 43,000 Swedish women ages 30 to 49, and followed them for an average of almost 16 years. Women who consumed a diet consisting of low carbohydrate and high protein intake were at a 5 percent higher risk of cardiovascular disease later. By the end of the end of the study period, 1,270 women developed heart disease.

Consuming as little as 20 fewer grams of carbohydrates and 5 more grams of protein per day accounted for the increase, the researchers found.

Source

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

From what I understand the benefit from massage comes from stimulating a parasympathetic response allowing the body to "recover" from antibody attacks on the islets of langerhans. The mechanics are still being studied, but I have seen the effects first-hand as many of my clients have various conditions including diabetes.

It appears to be more autoimmune than circulatory based on what I have seen and heard..

A2D
edit on 22-2-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

100 mg/dl (5.5 mmol/L) is pretty good.

You understand what I mean that diabetes type 2 is not yet a pancreas problem. It is the cells of the body being over-signaled by insulin to absorb glucose. After some time it goes into diabete type 1, where the pancreas is completely tired of producing insulin and stop producing it.

Give some time reading at ketogenic diet, it is not a pathological condition like they teach us in book but more than that.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'm aware the "consensus" is that such diet is bad for the CV system.

But the info I have tell me that high fat diet is only bad when it is "mixed" with a carbs diet.

When someone goes full keto and NOT mixed with carbs, this is another story. My spouse is FULL keto since 2 years and her blood profile for HDL and LDL is very good.

ETA:

In her case, the hypothetical risk of a CV disease in a far future is far outweighed by immediate benefit from this diet.
edit on 2016-2-22 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Yes I understand. The body becomes less and less responsive to insulin over time, so the pancreas creates more to compensate. Over time the pancreas tends to shutdown out of sheer exhaustion.

I've read about ketogenic diets but haven't seen significant scientific studies that would persuade me to suggest one for my clients.

A2D

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I have a two year case here being hard ketogenic, feel free to ask any question.

ETA: I have couples of scientific paper on the subject that may convince you otherwise.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I have nothing against "alternative medicine". I myself have seen it in action and with positive results.

However that does not prove that diabetes results from an Auto-immune deficiency. Organs do fail if they are overtasked and in this case that seems to more reasonable cause to such a condition.

Do you have any clinical support for your conclusion?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

However that does not prove that diabetes results from an Auto-immune deficiency. Organs do fail if they are overtasked and in this case that seems to more reasonable cause to such a condition.

No need to argue about this, my opignion is that the cause is coming from both explanation.

ETA:

My problem is that peoples need to have only one simple cause to all pathologies, this is reductionist. The fact is that I beleive that there is a combination of factors resulting in diseases. Each have a ponderation of probability of causing the final result. Like an equation in the form of K1*x + K2*y + K3*z + ... = TotProbability

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

My only question is more of a rhetorical one....but...

Wouldn't you say that the body needs carbs? (Think brain/glucose/neurotransmitters/tryptophan etc etc)

I don't think ketones can fully replace the function of glucose in that respect.

Not only that..but wouldn't an elevated amount of ketones cause blood to become acidic?

A2D

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

All meats fall into the category of high fat as compared to a Vegan diet in relation to ascertaining proteins.

The problem with such diets are they are not to be taken lightly.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Ah you touch the hearth of the problem...

We always heard that the body especially the brain need glucose to survive, it is true but what we never hear is the fact that the body have an intrisic mecanism to produce glucose indigenously from fat or protein alone, this is called gluconeogenesis. It mean you can consume ZERO carbs but the body will produce required glucose by itself.

After an adaptation period, ketone can fuel the brain but there will alway be a small requirement in glucose by the brain, that is provided by gluconeogenesis.

ETA:

Elevated blood content of ketone body do lower pH indeed, but then when ketone level goes too high, pancreas will secrete insulin to regulate max level of ketone bodies. Hey I know, It is hard to believe but insulin regulate also max level of ketone bodies in blood, thus avoiding ketoacidosis. This is why diabete type 1 goes into ketoacidosis, because they cannot produce insulin, thus regulate production of ketones.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

All meats fall into the category of high fat as compared to a Vegan diet in relation to ascertaining proteins.

The problem with such diets are they are not to be taken lightly.

Meat is not Lipid. It is in the category of protein. Meat is mostly water and protein with some carb as glycogen (depending on the fresness of the meat) and some lipid.

Yes this diet is not to be taken lightly, like everything that have a therapeutical value.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Diabetes is a disease who's symptoms include ants consuming the urine of those affected because of the urines sugar content.

It is no different than the issue of cholesterol upon arteries related to blood flow.

While early onset issues do exist. That is more likely related to societies ability to treat such disorders, making such individuals productive members of society.

Auto-immune disorders in relation to the function or organs tend to be pervasive as in example Ebola.

Can you provide evidence of where an auto-immune disorder actually attacks, only a specific organ?

edit on 22-2-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Diabetes is a disease who's symptoms include ants consuming the urine of those affected because of the urines sugar content.

Not sure I understand well this one. But having a high glucose level in urine is NOT a sure sign of diabete, having a high level of glucose in urine is ONLY a sure sign that the kidney work hard to excrete excessive blood glucose. Possibly a sign of type 2 diabetes.

Can you provide evidence of where an auto-immune disorder actually attacks, only a specific organ?

If I would be that sure of myself, I would be Nobelized and to this date cured most diseases.

But still, if we follow the "official" explaination for MS, the brain (myelin) is attacked by the immune system. This would be a good example of a single organ being attacked by the immune system.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Multiple sclerosis (MS), also known as disseminated sclerosis or encephalomyelitis disseminata, is a demyelinating disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged. This damage disrupts the ability of parts of the nervous system to communicate, resulting in a wide range of signs and symptoms,[1][2] including physical, mental,[2] and sometimes psychiatric problems.[3] MS takes several forms, with new symptoms either occurring in isolated attacks (relapsing forms) or building up over time (progressive forms).[4] Between attacks, symptoms may disappear completely; however, permanent neurological problems often occur, especially as the disease advances.[4]

While the cause is not clear, the underlying mechanism is thought to be either destruction by the immune system or failure of the myelin-producing cells.[5] Proposed causes for this include genetics and environmental factors such as infections.[2][6] MS is usually diagnosed based on the presenting signs and symptoms and the results of supporting medical tests.

Source

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I know perfectly what is MS, thank you. Like I said, it is the "official" explaination. Please note the double quote around the word "official". Like i said earlier, I believe there is multiple compounded causes. But you asked for someting concrete, thus me giving you "official" explaination.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Officially the cause of MS is not specifically known. Auto-Immune can be caused by a failure genetically and in the case of MS this seems apparent. Your point does not constitute an official explanation but rather an opinion to what has of not yet been understood in fact.

To suggest that MS is a condition that resulted from a mutation the normal/healthy immune system of a human would tend to ignore is quite another story.

Like many other diseases, multiple sclerosis existed long before it had a name. Writings from as far back as the Middle Ages described patients with symptoms that doctors today believe pointed to MS. A Dutch saint named Lidwina, who died in 1433, may have been one of the first known MS patients. After she fell while ice skating, she developed symptoms such as excruciating pain, blinding headaches, problems walking and paralysis. Her condition got worse over the course of her life, but she did have remissions. Another well-known potential MS patient was a grandson of King George III, who described his symptoms in a diary that he kept until his death in 1848.

Twenty years later, Dr. Jean-Martin Charcot became the first person credited with identifying multiple sclerosis as a disease. A female patient of his suffered an unusual combination of symptoms. He tried some of the typical treatments for other neurological disorders, such as electrical stimulation and injections of silver (which helped alleviate the symptoms of syphilis), but none of them worked. After his patient died, he dissected her brain and discovered the brain lesions. He called the disease sclerose en plaques. Myelin was discovered shortly afterwards, although its exact significance was unknown.

Source

edit on 22-2-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join