It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Guilty Of Syria War Crimes, Says Amnesty

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

They may be critical of their own nations actions when they hear about it, but they still rely on their nations of residence to provide them with the information to analyze.

No, they have their own field agents... that's how they find out about and report on "Western" abuses. What is the name of the Russian human rights organization? I would love to see their reporting on the Syrian situation.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

I think that is the quagmire of the middle east . Best way or safest way to tell who the enemy is , is if they got a gun and shooting at you then they are your enemy . The CIA and other covert operations have blurred the line's .US is supporting the Kurds while Turkey is bombing them .That is just one of many problems in this conflict .

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

.US is supporting the Kurds while Turkey is bombing them .

Don't forget that Russia is attacking some Kurds while supporting others! Fair is fair.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
'' Russia guilty of war crimes.... meanwhile the US is guilty of being a cute little fun loving flower machine and the protector of rights and freedom and democracy and the lover of small kittens, puppies while it helps blind grandma's cross the road while all their bombs are justified and honest and only kill the most evil of terrorists ''

edit on pm533298212016-02-21T17:33:51-06:00052016p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Its a quagmire with too many sticks stirring the pot . Russia has had the biggest success in the shortest time and seems to have a plan that is working while having to deal with other issues . They seem to be playing dimensional chess .They only brought in the S400 after a foreign country shot down one of their jets for what could only be considered a minimal violation .Now Turkey seems to want to invade .Russia has lots of stuff on their plate without other countries adding to it .

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

'' Russia guilty of war crimes.... meanwhile the US is guilty of being a protector of rights and freedom and democracy and the lover of small kittens, puppies while it helps blind grandma's cross the road while all their bombs are justified and honest and only kill the most evil of terrorists ''

Whereas the truth is that America is guilty of war crimes and Russia is the defender of civilization, the True Religion, and only bulwark against the evil baby murdering Nazis of NATO while it helps blind grandma's cross the road while all their bombs are justified and honest and only kill the most evil of terrorists.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Its a quagmire with too many sticks stirring the pot . Russia has had the biggest success in the shortest time and seems to have a plan that is working while having to deal with other issues . They seem to be playing dimensional chess .They only brought in the S400 after a foreign country shot down one of their jets for what could only be considered a minimal violation .Now Turkey seems to want to invade .Russia has lots of stuff on their plate without other countries adding to it .

Really? I guess you haven't been following the news:

www.dw.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
Meanwhile in the real world Asad's thugs chant their motto gleefully knowing the ignorant everywhere will back them .

" We will kill your babies so you have nothing left to fight for . "

do you have any links/proof of that nonsense or do you just make this rubbish up?

Russians choose to aid & abet this murder spree in Syria .

So its ok when the US aids and abets brutal murderous leaders? but as soon as Russia does it its noteworthy?

You realize that Assad is the genuine leader of Syria and he asked for Russian assistance.
You probably dont understand this concept because the US and UK tend to just kick a countries front door in and give them the finger - without being invited.

I know all you ''USA USA USA'' chanting types are struggling to understand that Russia is actually beating you in this arena and that the US might be the lying sacks of bull plop people have been accusing you off for years, but that's no need to act completely gullible and naive.. you can think for yourself for a change..

try it.. you might be surprised!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hard to stop suicide bombers but Russia is going for a bigger victory in trying to help Syria regain control of the country .And I had seen a report on that incident earlier so I am following it to a degree . eta . How successful has the US and other forces been in Iraq seeing they have been there much much longer .
edit on 21-2-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
you almost nailed it..

here i helped you out:

*snip*

Whereas the truth is that America is guilty of war crimes and Russia is the defender of syria and its rightful ruler Assad .

Don't worry, I know how hard it can be to see the truth through the Murdoch media muck.. but be glad there are people like me (and many others) on this site who will happily give you a guiding hand.

if you need more assistance please, click the envelope at the top and drop me a message.

I'm always available to help people use a brain cell or two and not blindly believe FOX NEWS

Before you ask how I became so knowledgeable in smelling horse crap.. I can tell you its simple.

1. The US lied its way into Iraq using the Murdoch Media (therefore they are both lying sacks of plop)
2. Amnesty International received £842,000 in 2011 from the UK Department for International Development as part of a four-year award commencing in 2008 and totaling £3,149,000. Link

before you say anything '' dont mention it brá '' - we're cool, you're hip, dont sweat it.. we all fall for the bs.. but your alright in my books!

edit on pm549298212016-02-21T17:49:08-06:00052016p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Feb 21 2016 by Jbird because: miss used quote tags removed

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There is much that can be said about Russia . Here is Obama saying a few things :>)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: 23432
Meanwhile in the real world Asad's thugs chant their motto gleefully knowing the ignorant everywhere will back them .

do you have any links/proof of that nonsense or do you just make this rubbish up?

uhm , how about million Syrian Refugees in Istanbul who overwhelmingly report it .

Russians choose to aid & abet this murder spree in Syria .

So its ok when the US aids and abets brutal murderous leaders? but as soon as Russia does it its noteworthy?

You realize that Assad is the genuine leader of Syria and he asked for Russian assistance.
You probably dont understand this concept because the US and UK tend to just kick a countries front door in and give them the finger - without being invited.

I know all you ''USA USA USA'' chanting types are struggling to understand that Russia is actually beating you in this arena and that the US might be the lying sacks of bull plop people have been accusing you off for years, but that's no need to act completely gullible and naive.. you can think for yourself for a change..

try it.. you might be surprised!

It is not ok for any nation to aid and abet in murderous sprees and its always noteworthy when it's happening at least .
I must forcefully disagree with your definition of " Genuine Leader " . Asad , like other killer leaders , has lost credibility when innocent people of Syria got targetted en masse in the name of getting the guilty .

I understand the concept of " Assistance Request " and I leave it to Putin's heart and history to decide whether it was the " Righteous " decision to support Asad regime .

While it is true that USA & UK has a tradition of knocking doors down , they also have tradition of " Assistance Request " too .
Besides , I don't know of any one in Circassia who invited Russians in for an " Assistance Request " yet Russians still came , genocided , etnically cleansed Circassia .

All that happened and here I am telling you that Russia is Not as innocent as you think .

I don't chant USA , USA but I admit I do chant a bit for UK when there is a merit .

The Battle of Carchemish nonetheless , you think this is the first time in history that these events are taking place in Assyria & Mesopotamia ?

Asad & Putin are on the worng wide of it .

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

so you dont have a link for the absolute rubbish you made up?

figured... you consistently spout the same nonsense over and over and i must apologize in advance but i didn't waste my time reading your post.

edit on pm619298212016-02-21T18:19:10-06:00062016p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

so you dont have a link for the absolute rubbish you made up?

figured... you consistently spout the same nonsense over and over and i must apologize in advance but i didn't waste my time reading your post.

WARNING ASAD SOLDIERS TORTURE VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE .[ No gore ]

A CHILD

Youtube is full of dead Syrian babies killed by Asad .

Your problem could be that perhaps you speak no Arabic nor any Turkish .

I speared the audience from gore and blood of dead baby pictures & videos from Syria .

Perhaps use a translator to search Asad the murderer in Arabic & Turkish ; this should re-adress some of your misconceptions about truth .

You clearly have no idea about the level of hate involved .

p.s follow this conflict from non English media if you can and see if that helps .
edit on 21-2-2016 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Your using you-tube videos as your proof?

ATS needs a facepalm icon, or a '' I cant believe this nonsense is actually being presented as real '' icon.

You've made a specific claim that ASSADs military chant

This is just like the
''Russians bomb hospitals deliberately'' nonsense you yell about.

I like to call your type ''fanatical westerners''
Your Koran is a FOX NEWS script, your weapon of choice is mind numbing nonsense and your targets are anyone with a brain cell questioning the BS ''western Murdoch news''

It's getting old and i cant be bothered wasting any more time with people like you.
We need to start debating with other people Sorry, its not me, its you!

edit on pm649298212016-02-21T18:49:58-06:00062016p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Your using you-tube videos as your proof?

ATS needs a facepalm icon, or a '' I cant believe this nonsense is actually being presented as real '' icon.

You've made a specific claim that ASSADs military chant

This is just like the
''Russians bomb hospitals deliberately'' nonsense you yell about.

I like to call your type ''fanatical westerners''
Your Koran is a FOX NEWS script, your weapon of choice is mind numbing nonsense and your targets are anyone with a brain cell questioning the BS ''western Murdoch news''

It's getting old and i cant be bothered wasting any more time with people like you.
We need to start debating with other people Sorry, its not me, its you!

Russians did / do kill civilians in war times , including babies .

How is this even debatable ?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

your like one of those nagging x's that keep calling..

here's the deal..

prove your totally nonsense statement

or go away.

Because I'm sick of your type of discussion where you say the most stupid of baloney then go of on tangents because your just as dishonest and ridiculous as a FOX NEWS reporter.

I never said Russians dont kill civilians in war times, but the US has killed many more over the past 15yrs and this war in Syria is just a continuation. Russia were asked to come to Syria and help, the US moved in and told the leader of Syria to stick it. You can ignore the reality all you want but thankfully people on this board are fed up with your type of nonsense. So do us a favor, quit with the made up crap and allow this board to discuss topics properly or bug'r off with your made up cr@p - prove your nonsense statement that Assad Troops sing your stupid lyric! balls in your court

ps - i am at work and cant waste any more time with someone like you. So, say / taunt make up crap if you like but until you backup your claim with proof i am not wasting more time
edit on pm738298212016-02-21T19:38:06-06:00072016p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Don't worry, I know how hard it can be to see the truth through the Murdoch media muck.. but be glad there are people like me (and many others) on this site who will happily give you a guiding hand.

You really need to do some rudimentary research before you begin to customize your propaganda. I consistently reject Faux News as a source.

if you need more assistance please, click the envelope at the top and drop me a message.

You also need to review the site's Terms & Conditions. You are implying an organized group that is operating in violation of T&C.

I'm always available to help people use a brain cell or two and not blindly believe FOX NEWS

Ad hom. Please review T&C.

Before you ask how I became so knowledgeable in smelling horse crap.. I can tell you its simple.

You automatically subsume your critical judgement to Russian propaganda?

1. The US lied its way into Iraq using the Murdoch Media (therefore they are both lying sacks of plop)

The US lied its way into Iraq: period. Why are you so obsessed with Murdoch? Is that the only media name you have been allowed to see?

2. Amnesty International received £842,000 in 2011 from the UK Department for International Development as part of a four-year award commencing in 2008 and totaling £3,149,000. Link

Still waiting on a link to the human rights organization that Moscow is sponsoring....

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

your like one of those nagging x's that keep calling..

here's the deal..

prove your totally nonsense statement

or go away.

Because I'm sick of your type of discussion where you say the most stupid of baloney then go of on tangents because your just as dishonest and ridiculous as a FOX NEWS reporter.

I never said Russians dont kill civilians in war times, but the US has killed many more over the past 15yrs and this war in Syria is just a continuation. Russia were asked to come to Syria and help, the US moved in and told the leader of Syria to stick it. You can ignore the reality all you want but thankfully people on this board are fed up with your type of nonsense. So do us a favor, quit with the made up crap and allow this board to discuss topics properly or bug'r off with your made up cr@p - prove your nonsense statement that Assad Troops sing your stupid lyric! balls in your court

ps - i am at work and cant waste any more time with someone like you. So, say / taunt make up crap if you like but until you backup your claim with proof i am not wasting more time

I like your x's analogy except you adressed me and this is how this conversation begun.

Perhaps you are prone to suffering a little perception problems after all .

I also like your double blinded naivety ; " show me a press release otherwise is didn't happen and doesn't count !!! "

If I go to a Syrian refugees and film them saying the same thing ; would it count as an evidence ?

Probably not in your court .

USA & Russia are in agreement in Syria on the primary outcome ; it is Sauds & Turks & Qataris who are in disagreement with both on the primary outcome of conflict.

Putin should have declined Asad's request and he would have still kept his " Status Quo " in new Syria .

But then we would not have a test ground for new Turkish - Russian weaponry , especially in digital warfare .

Anyhow , don't let the details drown your enthusiasm for Russian - Iranian propaganda ; I got you , Asad Good , Putin Good , everyone else just plain $hite .

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Still waiting on a link to the human rights organization that Moscow is sponsoring....

I suppose if Russia cared about human rights abroad they would have more bases across the globe... like the US has. The US's ironic fascination with human rights in other countries has always been a smoke screen for geostratagy.

Given the marriage betweem government and corporations in the US, for-profit or not, means there is nothing to suggest Amnesty International is anything more than a puppet association of US foreign interests. There is no department responsible for that. Its part of the long-game to supercede any change in government. You know, that other kind of "democracy" and "free" enterprise.

edit on pSun, 21 Feb 2016 20:28:30 -06002016 030Sun, 21 Feb 2016 20:28:30 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join