It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs and spirit Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I had the opportunity to help clear out my Nan's house as it has been sold due to her being in a care home.

I took my full spectrum camera and voice recorder as I knew that at least one person had died there. That person was my grandad, Gramp.

It turns out after speaking to my mum that 2 other people are known to have died there, my great grandad and also my uncle.

The room I have the footage in is my grandparents bedroom and is the room my Gramp died in.

I will let you view the footage which I have tagged with my observations.

I believe that this could be the spirit of my Gramp.

This week, I will be looking to collect more footage on an investigation I am going on.

Until then.....

www.youtube.com...

The footage is unedited except more adding the commenst throughout.

edit on 21-2-2016 by Gregandgemma because: Correcting a misspelled word

edit on 21-2-2016 by Gregandgemma because: amended text

edit on 21-2-2016 by Gregandgemma because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2016 by Gregandgemma because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2016 by Gregandgemma because: add youtube id correctly

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Video not playing.

I am sure there are logical explanations about orbs in photos. However, a couple years back my buddy was taking photos in his house and captured dozens and dozens of orbs. They were everywhere but not in every shot so I didn't have an answer for him. He did say I could post them here on ATS back then but I didn't and not sure if I even have the photos anymore.

Anyways, two days ago I started taking photos at my house. Suddenly I noticed several very bright orbs in a few of my photos. I immediately began snapping shots from various angles in the direction I captured the orbs and shots where I didn't see them. Than I changed the lighting settings in my house and did it again. Eventually the orbs were gone (changed the lighting settings?) than I went back to original lighting and try to get the orbs back but they were gone.

Also worth noting, our house is my wife's grandparents home before they passed. Both passed away here.

What does it mean? No idea. Probably nothing but it caught my attention.

edit on 21-2-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Hi,

I have added the youtube link below the clip

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Saw the video. A couple observations.

1.) the house is old, the door is old. The latching mechanism could be compromised, it is likely out of square, the house can be sloped from settling and their could be air pressure and a draft. They can easily explain the door.

2.) The orb looked as though there was a moving glare from the sun coming through the window and hitting your cellphone and when you moved your wrist the lights moves.

A lot more is needed to garner an investigation of sorts, in my opinion. Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
at around 4min 10 sec on the clip, the orb seems to know that i am leaving the room

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gregandgemma
at around 4min 10 sec on the clip, the orb seems to know that i am leaving the room

I stopped it a few minutes in. I'll watch it to the end.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gregandgemma

You being in the room ruins it, sorry. Even a button on your jacket could create that when the sun shines through the window. There are too many sources of interference, you and the sun to name a couple.

There's no doubt slight anomalies happen here in this home and I always keep an open mind. There just isn't enough there for me to be "woah". Sorry.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I agree.
We have a door with a broken latch spring that needs to be leaned on while you turn the handle and wait for a click.
It can appear to be closed but often opens by itself, particularly when another door is opened or closed. Internal pressure change is only slight but its a regular thing to have to keep on leaning n clicking.
Its a bit of a ritual in our house.

I can't comment on the orbs because they didn't show up on my phone screen. Its a pity because the rest of the footage was nice and clear.

Will look out for more vids.
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gregandgemma

I thought orbs have already been debunked?

Cameras converting IR and UV light into visible light.

Dust particles close to and relatively far away from the aperture reflect IR light REALLY well.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

"If the door doesn't latch, its not a good catch."

I'm supposing it doesn't, we don't see the knob turn or hear the latch click.

I.e., physics can't be ruled out, like others are posing. If you had recorded it closing by itself after opening? Thats something else.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Who holds the title of "World's Official Knower of Everything" that debunked orbs? Just because light reflects off of dust proves that orbs aren't possible? I haven't a clue what is floating around there, but that debunked crap is nonsense, in my opinion.

About that door, I'm not sure what's going on with that, but there isn't a right angle in the room, so - or is that the lens?
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Interesting footage.

Not sure what to make of it exactly, but thanks for sharing it.
The last "orb" before you leave the room was very bright, and I am not sure what to make of that part.

The door opening and closing could be due to slow shifting of the foundation of the house as it will mess up door frames and cause them to open, but I'm not saying that is what it is, just a possibility.
A loose floorboard will also trigger doors sometimes. You can be all the way across a room and cause doors to open that way.

what other things are experienced there?
Is there strange knocking or anything else?

And for those who say orbs have been debunked,
they have not...lol
Just a lot of opinions on them, and yeah, some are "dustballs" or bugs,
but some are not all.
I have seen orbs as big as basketballs before,
so I know they exist.

Anyways, thanks for sharing, hope you get more.
S&F

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I could have written off almost all the things
the orb at the end with its movements I did find interesting..I would have liked for you to actually be in film so we could detect your movements to see if it coincided with the movements of the orb (for possible lens flare off some jewelry). I would also like to see this when its dark.

As far as the door...meh, some doors are simply off balance like that, slam the sucker and put something in front of it..nothing heavy, just like a towel or something that will require more than gravity to move.

keep up the hunting though, try new and innovative ways to try to capture phenomena, try to debunk it yourself and revise tests based on the debunking to have better control.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

Cameras converting IR and UV light into visible light.

Dust particles close to and relatively far away from the aperture reflect IR light REALLY well.
dust particles can make orbs in flash photography, same with pollen, mist, etc.
also ball lightning makes orb looking things
also orbs
now
a bird can look like a airplane, same with a insect
does that therefore debunk planes or just add to the identification considerations?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

HI,

Good point on 1) however,m i have the footage from a few mins later where i tried again and nothing happened. Have also got the 1080p on dropbox if you would like the link?

2) it has a very tiny screen on the dictaphone i was using and not sure it could be that. NOt with the movement i witness on the clip. I note it though for further checks on the clip

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Hi,

I have the drop box of the 15 mins that i took if you would like to review on laptop?

I am open to thoughts on the door. It actually seemed to pull twice when it opened the time after my daughter left. It is an old property and I have access to it again for the next 3 weeks before it is sold

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hi,

There was no flash photography in this clip. Only the main light and also the window. I do recognise that dust shows up on digital cameras with flas and they do look like orbs.

Its an interesting clip nonetheless

Thank you :-)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hi

It was the last one that i found most interesting as well.

I tried to stay out of the clip so the whole room was caught on the camera so i could show no interference but take your point and will try being more visible next time.

Regarding the experienting. The group i am in are trying to delve into EVP's (see most post on them) and one of the guys is building a device to try and locate the evp through multiple recording devices. WIll post up results in coming months

Going to a mill this weekend on a night one so will use my FS Camera (SJ4000 and UV and IR Illuminator) to see what we capture. Check my youtube for that ove the next couple of weeks!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thanks. The last one interested me the most. I do have the 1080p clip available via dropbox as the youtube clip seems to compress somewhat

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

It is an old house so possibly not square.

Its a 170degree action cam converted to full spectrum so shows rounding at the edges.

The last orb is the one that got me

top topics

<<   2 >>

join