It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another strange experience.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
kev, I (think) know you don't believe actual nuts and bolts ufo exist. Can you give me any clues as to what you think these zig zaggers are? Is something trying to get our attention? Is it a projection of our own consciousness? I've followed many of your posts and visited your blog but I'm not sure if you've ever addressed that specifically. I know you're not trying to be anyone's guru and I don't take anyone's belief as gospel but I'd like to pick up as many bread crumbs as I can.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Like i said, i am assuming, because it almost stopped every time, before changing direction, i just got a feeling that it was using a minimal amount of energy, to move from point A to point B and so on,

And again, i am just guessing, that the object, could have moved faster, if were to pedal to the metal.

I dont know what they are, or how do they function, or are they man-made, alien, or interdimensional.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

I'm not entirely certain. I'd be a liar if I said that I was.

The BTUFO I interacted with "seemed" sentient. It was like an exuberant child, not an artificial intelligence (but who knows).

The lengthy conversation, the multiple (and drastic) changes in shape, and how it happened to be visible (by my request..though it could certainly be an accident of timing) makes me highly reluctant to believe it was "nuts and volts" --- but who knows?

Then if you dig through all of Jacques Vallees case studies...and you have even 2 brain cells not gooped up with the garbage being fed to us via letter agencies and the media...

It becomes very easy to discard the ETH as absurd on its face.

As far as getting our attention --- yes, that's the entire point.

Not only do "UFOs" not try to be stealthy...they fly low over population centers...blink with crazy bright lights..do ridiculous aerial maneuvers...supposedly do rapes and anal probes...and all sorts of schizophrenic things.

Two people can stand shoulder to shoulder...and one person sees a massive ship..another sees nothing.

They act more like lonely Faeries than space ship's.

Got to run.

Kev

new topics

<< 1   >>

join