It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok what's the latest YouTube videos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Haven't watched any YouTube docs in a while, been so busy since I moved to California I haven't had time.

Here are topics I like;

Occult
Isis
Prophecy
Banking
Political

I like Alex jones believe it or not I used to like David Icke but I see him more as a businessman than anything.

I'm open to new ones as well.

Let me rip ATS and I apologize for such a short thread but what else can I say?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Good idea.
I can't spend time on you tube so I tend to miss out on a lot of stuff. I hate watching little clips with no context.
Found a place that sells discs of a lot of stuff that's on you tube. I started with a couple of UFO ones and 9/11, now im pretty much hooked and I've bought about forty so far and looking for more. Mind control, Bill Cooper, Phil Schneider, Alex Jones, David Icke, HAARP, illuminati....everything you find in these forums.
You might find it odd that I'd rather buy them than watch you tube but its easier for me. Its nice to see people tell their own story than hear it second hand.
I'm also a little bit OCD about collecting stuff.
I don't know if I'd actually recommend any of them though. If you've never watched "Behold a pale horse" then there's four and a half hours of fun for you.
I'm not gonna plug the place I get them from but they're easy enough to find.
Have you got any recommendations for other people to watch?
Cheers
edit on 21-2-2016 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If you haven't seen any Adam Curtis documentaries I suggest all of them. Bitter lake will help you get a good understanding of the Isis situation. Century of the self is also a great documentary.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I mostly listen to podcast and if you look at the last podcast thread you'll see all the podcast I listen too.

I used to watch YouTube videos but my knowledge has outgrown most of them.

It's harder and harder over the years to get into it because well I think it's because I've spent so much time researching that it's hard to find something new...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I know the feeling.
I also find myself shouting at the TV when they repeat the same mistakes and misrepresent information. HAARP is a great example and some of the contributers to those "science" explanations
should be ashamed.
Not got onto podcasts yet.
My collection bug would start to freak me out!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Oh # I haven't read about HAARP here since 2012?

Maybe there is another psyop happening in regards to politics since that's all we talk about.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

2012 end of the world?
I side stepped that whole thing and watched all the fuss from the stalls!
HAARP really is old news but one of the reasons I'm collecting this stuff is so I can show it to others while pointing at the screen and saying "look at the crazy!".
Its very entertaining, though, if you can stop yourself choking on pseudo science.
The religion/UFO ones are my favourite for laughs but I won't go on about them. Its bound to offend someone.
Psywar?
That's a good one and historically very interesting. Its a Noam Chomsky documentary on the evolution of propaganda.
Might be worth watching if you're in the US and getting ready to vote. Its about 3hrs long so get comfy before you start.
edit on 21-2-2016 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Derrin brown the heist

new topics

top topics

join