It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Hand Piano Boogie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I came across this and thought it was just spectacular. This was at Disneyland in Anaheim. The two fellows at the beginning of the video are Jonny May and Johnny Hodges. This is part of their routine but this time they were joined by one of the guests.

I'll bet that the piano was smoking by the time they were through.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Wow! No comments

It was cool though, although guitar players get the up on being cool, not piano players. that's just the way it is

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I was surprised, too, that there haven't been any comments.

I've never heard so much sound come out of a piano and you can tell that the guys are really getting into it toward the end.

I guess it just left everyone speechless.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
a reply to: musicismagic

I was surprised, too, that there haven't been any comments.

I've never heard so much sound come out of a piano and you can tell that the guys are really getting into it toward the end.

I guess it just left everyone speechless.

My daughter plays piano and I play guitar. When she plays all the melodies on the piano, it is like a rainbow of colorful emotions. Piano music is much different than guitar music, they each have their boundrys , but they accent each other when playing together which is why I say a rainbow of colorful emotions.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

The piano playing is great but the women in the background dressed as Michael Jackson was oddly distracting.

top topics

join