It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

books with spells in them

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Ah, you are a romantic!

One thing I learned not too late, but quite late still, is that most people have a supernatural principality governing much of their decision making… this, imo, is what we attract and are attracted to… that "feeling" and the coincidences are supernaturally orchestrated, imo…

a crude way to understand this is drugs: alcoholics tend to attract each other, for example… not that both even have to have the substance in common, as it is the principality governing the alcohol may also govern some aspects of a person's personality, like vanity or pride…

what often happens is the same force that brings people together will then seek to destroy them in one way or another… the love wains, the "magic" is gone, etc…

my current relationship might have been just another in a long series of passions gone awry, but for my discovery of the Governor of governors… applying prayer in my relationship has maintained this one and lessened the "normal" destructive aspects of two passionate strong-willed people… our Governor is Jesus Christ. And it works where so many of my other relationships have not… we started out the same, evolved into the same pattern… BUT finding out this aspect has saved the relationship and essentially banished the supernatural influence that would normally cause me to womanize or she to act up in different ways…. I have had a number of repeat relationships and never suspected the reason things were not resulting in a soul mate… at least that is the truth as I have come to see it… thought I would share that… hope you find yours!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains
I suppose I am. I love romance and the idea of random things to show love to the girl/woman of my life at random times versus the show of compassion on dates such as birthdays, holidays, anniversaries or Valentine's Day....

Find my....love? Just not sure what you meant by "hope you find yours", but if so then yes, the only purpose, only true purpose to life, for me, is love. I can't imagine wanting to live for anything else.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Perhaps 'exception' was the wrong word to choose. And I didn't say I take offense.

But anyone who knows me in real life would never identify or even imply ANYTHING 'new age' in relation to me or anything I do. The idea couldn't be further from the truth. Naturally you wouldn't know that...

Just stating that making a judgment based upon use of a single term can be misleading...especially when it means different things to both of us.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But brother! did you ever exercise your own free will, outside of any group or church, and ASK GOD for the truth?

did you ever try to converse with God?

I have heard His voice and I know He is real…

the truth is we could go back and forth on this topic and it is too massive to play out here…

BUt at some point in my seeking I realized there was a great likelihood that there is a Creator of all this intelligently designed reality and 3 billion letters in my DNA code did not write themselves accidentally in 4.5 billion years…

and I asked God to reveal Himself to me. I asked God for understanding. Free will laws require this. No book, no religion, can substitute your free will. God did not make robots! We are the stones God is making that He cannot lift!

p.s. I used to love hannibal until I realized he was guided by an angel and a snake and he was a child sacrificing Baal worshipper (hanni-bal)… as were all the elites of Carthage; good riddance!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
I was just confused by your use of the word "exception" and took a guess at what you meant is all. I'm still confused. I'm not judging. I'm saying what a term means to me, not what I think you are, or who you are. I'm sure you're a fine soul.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: CIAGypsy
I was just confused by your use of the word "exception" and took a guess at what you meant is all. I'm still confused. I'm not judging. I'm saying what a term means to me, not what I think you are, or who you are. I'm sure you're a fine soul.

ahh, ok. thanks for clarifying.
Let's just move on for the sake of simplicity. No one is offended and all is well.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mouthfullofkefirgrains

Ah, you are a romantic!

One thing I learned not too late, but quite late still, is that most people have a supernatural principality governing much of their decision making… this, imo, is what we attract and are attracted to… that "feeling" and the coincidences are supernaturally orchestrated, imo…

a crude way to understand this is drugs: alcoholics tend to attract each other, for example… not that both even have to have the substance in common, as it is the principality governing the alcohol may also govern some aspects of a person's personality, like vanity or pride…

what often happens is the same force that brings people together will then seek to destroy them in one way or another… the love wains, the "magic" is gone, etc…

my current relationship might have been just another in a long series of passions gone awry, but for my discovery of the Governor of governors… applying prayer in my relationship has maintained this one and lessened the "normal" destructive aspects of two passionate strong-willed people… our Governor is Jesus Christ. And it works where so many of my other relationships have not… we started out the same, evolved into the same pattern… BUT finding out this aspect has saved the relationship and essentially banished the supernatural influence that would normally cause me to womanize or she to act up in different ways…. I have had a number of repeat relationships and never suspected the reason things were not resulting in a soul mate… at least that is the truth as I have come to see it… thought I would share that… hope you find yours!
well what works for you doesn't necessarily mean it works for another, the people of the world are their own individuals not and do not have to be blind followers it is our right to question and make choices for right or wrong however it is not Your place to play judge and the more you keep trying to push your BS the more people will reject it. i'm Luciferian although solitary in my practice (just thought to mention) any thanks for the story.....
edit on 22-2-2016 by malevolent because: mistakes

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

yes, soul mate! that is what we all seek. And I am pretty certain there are limits to this unless we figure out how to control the supernatural agents acting in our lives, mostly as a consequence for our choices… Christ gives us this authority, from my experience… other wise we do not reach the heights of love that we desire...

everyone will hate me for saying this, but I will say it because I found it so profound when I realized it, after reading the Bible end-to-end: the whole Bible is a wedding between us and God. we are the bride and Jesus Christ is the groom. Imagine a God who we cannot even be in the presence of, because he is so awesome and powerful… Christ is His way of finding true love. Not that God needs us, but that it pleases and glorifies Him to do so.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

you misunderstand me… no true Christian should judge others… we all get to God from many different paths…even if I believe there is only one true path, I do not judge others… I mostly want to point out what does work for me… as someone who has tried many paths…

do you ever consider that evil people have infiltrated churches from the beginning and misrepresented Christ, even though anyone can access his teachings? the Salem with trials many Christian women were killed because they refused to say they were witches: does that sound like Christians in charge, or someone more sinister?

same w the Inquisitions: Rome banned the Bible from 500 AD to 1500 AD and killed anyone who had one or tried to translate it in any language but latin… ever wonder why?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It is, you are right. I lost an amazing girl 6 months ago. It wasn't a long relationship. But I'm still young and she younger. I told her I love her on the steps to a church February 23, 2015. We started being together then...still miss her. Sweet story though how we met. Unbelievable odds.

In regards to me. I will gladly discuss with you and tend to be an open book, but I will more than likely ignore the /christian bits, though I do read them and will respond if I feel needed.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

thats how your coming across, as being judgmental.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Stop replying & feeding his delusions. Direct response only encourages his preaching. Or gets you squelched/banned.
edit on 22-2-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just noticed you like decent music, though not a big fan of that band. Does the OP even return here?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You have absolutely ruined this thread by constantly posting like some kind of aspergic missionary. It's now just filled with pages and pages of babbling crap.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica

Stop replying & feeding his delusions. Direct response only encourages his preaching. Or gets you squelched/banned.
yeah well maybe it will get through to him not everyone is of the same opinion on certain subjects

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

i haven't noticed him for awhile and i 1st posted on page 9 after reading through all that. they have a few songs i really like

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was one of the first posters. I don't think he (or she) will return. Suicidal Failure is comical. Of course suicide is a serious issue. There was one, something starting with a date, like December ?, 4 AM or something to that effect. Not even sure I liked it. Doesn't even matter what happens to this thread, already derailed. No hope for it.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The religious nuts came at us hard starting on page 1 or 2. I am blown away that this thread hit 12 pages & even more blown away by how little of those 12 pages has anything to do with the Threads topic.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica
Those that did stay on topic did good though. The religion fanatics...yeah don't get me started because I'll just get riled up.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

You have absolutely ruined this thread by constantly posting like some kind of aspergic missionary. It's now just filled with pages and pages of babbling crap.
it was ruined since page 1.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join