It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

books with spells in them

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

be well, sister!

consider the growth of occult will also accompany growth in homosexuality, which is, imo, not a good social trend for the mainstream.

"Gareth Knight, in his book A Practical Guide to Qabalistic Symbolism (1976) states unequivocally that:
"Homosexuality, like the use of drugs, is one of the techniques of black magic.
It is a much more potent way of working than the use of incubi and succubi, which are formed by the fantasies of masturbation."

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mouthfullofkefirgrains
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

SO, back to the topic a bit: WHY IS "MAGIC" a bad idea

FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS, THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC HERE & NEVER WAS.

Good God please stop posting in this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I like to scatter things a bit, partially because my brain works intuitively across straight narrative lines…I see connections that would take me too long to draw out, but I suspect they will sink in with other too!

As I sought to debunk Jesus one thing I was constantly surprised by: ALL roads lead to Christ. Which only makes sense if there is a loving God and if Jesus Christ is the only truth.

I like you comments, btw. I do smile reading them!

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

did you say Good God"?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains
I am no female. The avatar represents my belief to its barest way.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What makes sense to you makes zero sense to me.

(post by Esoterotica removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

the thread is promoting something that I personally do not enjoy: books teaching others how to conjure demons, aka, spell books.

sorry if you do not understand how magic and occult use words and symbols to do this, but honest assessment is that they take sacred forms and pervert them, which gives them the illusion of power over reality, which is in fact, demons running errands and enslaving the practitioner and making other people's lives less awesome...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

not now. later.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Not ever.

(post by Esoterotica removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Be Civil to one another !!!

Be and Stay on Topic.

Your post will be removed.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

funny! sorry.
now i can't view your avatar without seeing it as slightly trans…the hips a bit slender!

so you just like magic and i don't…

I used to be an unwitting wizard… aka, I enjoyed altering my consciousness and making powerful art…

I stopped, ironically, because I wanted to make even more powerful art/magic and felt the most powerful art is one that expresses truth the most powerfully… so I spent a lot of time, 10-16 hours per day, for a few years, cross-referencing different aspects of this reality…

do you know why your avatar has only tow wolves and one looks happy and the other coy and stoic?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
You take exception? You mean offense? Well, that term to me is new age, but yes agree to disagree. Till next time

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

quid rides? de the fabula naratur…

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Never said I like magic. I have my personal beliefs that surround the woman I will love so of course there is no actual being now, but certainly not magic though it'd be fun to try. Neither seem happy to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mouthfullofkefirgrains

the thread is promoting something that I personally do not enjoy: books teaching others how to conjure demons, aka, spell books.

sorry if you do not understand how magic and occult use words and symbols to do this, but honest assessment is that they take sacred forms and pervert them, which gives them the illusion of power over reality, which is in fact, demons running errands and enslaving the practitioner and making other people's lives less awesome...
oh so is that the only problem then you don't like it or condone it, while reading your nonsense its apparent you have very little understanding of it except what your bible says but hey people always fear what they don't understand, if you and the rest of against dont like it go start a new thread about why its SO bad and tell somebody that cares about your opinion its been 12 pages of trash and it kinda looks all off the topic of the OP. he/she asked for books on spells not the morality involved in using them

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent
The OP got a fair amount of answers anyways, though you are right this discussion is off topic and a new thread should be made.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The story was about me and then I woke up to the false mythology that is Christianity.

You are not going to persuade me to become Christian again. Better people than you have tried, I have no interest in religious dogma or obsequies.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Spells can be easily written and carried out yourself. All you need is will power, significant items, and most important words to be repeated. I have successfully manifested elementals(element spirit beings), created rituals and spells for many years from studying pagan, greek, and celtic rituals. Come to me for know how; without getting mixed up in cults and black hats of magic. Also look into wicca. a reply to: theboarman

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join