It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Drops Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Only Super PAC contributors are crying over this announcement to be sure.

Makes sense. By the end his campaign was powered by tears and sadness.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

(err, old men in a back room smoking cigars & drinking equally old scotch)

Hey , watch it , I resemble that remark
But how did you know exactly where I was at and what I was doing ? Are you here also ?
Bush had already been told that if he placed less than 3rd, the money would be pulled.

edit on 21-2-2016 by Gothmog because: humor

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Dynasty Voters only vote Dynasty.
Clearly Bush's votes are going to Clinton.

Wouldn't surprise me if Hilary chose Jeb as VP.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
TRUMP is being so Trump, he's already saying

"Well everybody is trying to figure out who those votes will go to, but they're leaving out ME. A lot of those votes will come to ME, you know. A LOT of them. Maybe even ALL of them. Yeah, that's the ticket! ALL his votes are coming to ME! Because I am a winner and I am going to make American great again!

er, or something like that. . )
edit on 2/21/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: maybee

Wouldn't surprise me if Hilary chose Jeb as VP. [

I'm trying to think when someone has crossed party lines in selecting a running mate. Oh, let's see. hm. NEVER?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

True but the families are pretty close, personally. As William Wallace would say..
"unite the clans".

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: maybee

Massively unlikely. The last time that almost happened was when old man McCain wanted to pick Joe Liebermann as his VP nominee. It was an interesting idea, but Rove went apepoop on him once it was inevitably leaked and the entire things collapsed. Instead he picked Caribou Barbie and the rest was history.
edit on 21-2-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: maybee

Massively unlikely. The last time that almost happened was when old man McCain wanted to pick Joe Liebermann as his VOP nominee. It was an interesting idea, but Rove went apepoop on him once it was inevitably leaked and the entire things collapsed. Instead he picked Caribou Barbie and the rest was history.

LOL Caribou Barbie

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
No bush 2016

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Speakin for myself I enjoyed watching Jeb flush his family's political future down the toilet.As for that joke of a son of his I think Jorge P. Bush got the message loud and clear: Your family will never be in the White House or Congress again.You are done.Stick to being land commissioner because that's as high as you will go.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: links234
IMHO the best one for the job is gone. Reflects our country. Maybe I'm wrong about him. He seemed like he could better reach across the center than the other candidates. But too few care. They want someone who makes noise and is clearly delineated. What bugs me is so many say he's soft or not conservative, but it ain't true. He's not as loud as some of them, but he's definitely conservative. Maybe it's the fact his wife came here from Mexico? Or he wasn't as strong on anti-immigration? He lives a realistic life, unlike some of these people. In the modern world we can't just build a wall or discriminate based on a race or creed.

Who else on the right is going to "speak" to the left? I don't see anybody. Am I missing someone? I'll be surprised if one of them wins. I know I'm not voting for Hillary or Sanders, so I need to explore my options now.
edit on 2/21/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
In regards to Jeb, I feel like he would have been an incompetent president, but not necessarily a malicious one. He just seemed too dopey for active evil. He'd end up being a puppet, but he'd think that what he was doing was for the good of the people.

a reply to: jonnywhite

Sanders has Conservative trade policies. He's speaking to the Right...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join