It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins SC Primary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yep, I have thought that. For sure.

Charades.
I wonder if Trump is doing that as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I hate to say it but I told ya. The yard signs here were crazy !

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Yep, I have thought that. For sure.

Charades.
I wonder if Trump is doing that as well.

Nothing would surprise me. If Trump was doing that then I guess it would have been a plan to stop Cruz, universally hated by the establishment.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
the rest of the world cringes that America would vote this man to President!

a reply to: links234

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: phwooor
the rest of the world cringes that America would vote this man to President!

a reply to: links234

Not true.
In the UK, there are more people who think he talks sense than those that don't.
I have also heard widespread support for him in Europe.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You honestly think more people in the UK support trump that don't support him?

:-/

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I am basing myview on the fact that one of the major newspapers ran a poll on the very subject and he had majority support in the UK for his views. Don't believe everything you see on TV.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Not quite that simple.

After a lifetime of mealy-mouthed weasels refusing to give a straight answer, his approach is very refreshing. Also, as a nation, we're very fond of the underdogs and the people who stick two fingers up to the establishment.

Much of what he says aligns with popular thought and he's correctly identifying things that people really do worry about. Whether it's the Britain, the US, France, or whereever, the truth is that most of us don't give a donkey's about sponsoring programmes to ensure equal opportunities for one-legged black midget lesbian single mothers, but we care a great deal about "building walls to stop Johnny Foreigner takin' our jerrrrbs". Whether or not it's true about the jobs is actually irrelevant because if enough people believe it's true, they'll vote for the person promising to make it stop.

It might be fairer to say that a lot of people appreciate the style, even if they don't give any thought to the substance.

Having said all that... there is still something to Trump that has a lot of promise. I suspect from your posts that you would hate him and every second of his presidency on ideological grounds, I won't pretend I could ever convince you otherwise, but there's a possibility that the positives could significantly outweigh the inevitable damage. Nobody could ever screw things up as badly as the Kenyan, after all. The damage he's caused is likely to bring Europe to a very dark place at the same time as the middle east explodes then falls under Russian influence.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

What newspaper did this poll exist in?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

What newspaper did this poll exist in?

Have a look through this site - on the UK Trump ban threads... It's referenced and linked in one of them. Think it was the Times but can't be sure.
edit on 24/2/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If nothing else, we'll have the best looking first lady ever in our history.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You should know your the one who posted a screen shot of a Facebook telegraph poll showing
About 54% of voters saying he shouldn't be banned from uk over his Muslim comments

I personally don't think he should be banned from coming to England but doesn't mean I like the man

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

You should know your the one who posted a screen shot of a Facebook telegraph poll showing
About 54% of voters saying he shouldn't be banned from uk over his Muslim comments

I personally don't think he should be banned from coming to England but doesn't mean I like the man

Reread the poll.
It actually says 54% think he talks sense.
Thats a majority.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join