It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia admits it has nuclear bombs and will test within weeks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Sublimecraft

America will never attack Saudi Arabia or the UAE. Too much money and butt licking takes place for that to happen.

And a pussy.............cat as commander in chief.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Now if they would only drop one on themselves.....

They will. They aren't very smart people.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Morrad

This is unbelievable!

The stupid US bribed by Saudi for years to look the other way and worries about Iran and these barbarians, Wahhabi fanatics have the nuclear bomb.

I hope and pray that is false.

I thing it is. I odnt think Israel would look to kindly if Saudi has the bomb.

Nonsense, Israel and Saudi are the same group, run by the same family.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Morrad

I hope this is true because then the UN Security Council can give them an opportunity to give them up and if they don't then Saudi Arabia will be given the next course of action which is the unleashing of mega-freedoms of democracy upon the House of Saud and their weapons facilities.

Because, you know, this is the precedent.

#saudiarabiamustneverhavenukes#

Again, in what reality or dimension are you people coming from ? , Israel and America LOVE Saudi, you will not EVER hear a peep about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Again, in what reality or dimension are you people coming from

I don't know about the others, but I'm from the land of Sarcastica, it's just to the north of Whysosyrias.

If you decide to visit there one day, you will properly understand my post, it's written in the countries native dialect.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia admits it has nuclear bombs and will test within weeks

That's all the world needs.

A nuclear aremed sunni state, and the Iranians the shia won't sit by.

Time to invest in a bunker people.

Soon the likes of ISIS and every other sunni two bit terrorist group will go nuclear.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Weapons dont kill people, people do....

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
very few doom and gloom stories get to me but this one... this should be posted in world war 3.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Morradi say now is the time to go after the kingsom they now have nukes this can't stand because next they will try to smuggle them into a major city in the west is this not the reason we invaded iraq maybe Israeli armed services will maake a precision strike to take them out. if this is true they probably came from pakistan so we might need to drop sanctions on them too

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The bomb on yemeni funeral was dropped by EU planes stationed in Africa. They took off from one of the former british colonies (maybe kenya) and bombed the funeral in yemen. The planes were most probably British or French.

US reconsidering weapon sales to Saudi Arabia is a good thing, but should probably consider also bombing of EU military assets in Africa, because their only purpose is to orchestrate provocations.

The order to perform this bombing came from the EU highest political figures, probably starting from 'Marie Antoinette' Juncker.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Saudi has sponsored the Pakistan nuclear weapon progrma for years financially. The 2 countries are close. Pakistan has said Saudi can have nuclear weapons anytime basically. Been known for years.

It is widely believed that Saudi Arabia has been a major financier of Pakistan's own integrated atomic bomb project since 1974, a programme founded by former prime minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.[7][8] In the 1980s, Chief Martial Law Administrator and President General Zia-ul-Haq paid a state visit to Saudi Arabia where he unofficially told the King that: "Our achievements are yours"

Since 1998, Western diplomats and intelligence agencies have long believed that an agreement exists in which Pakistan would sell Saudi Arabia nuclear warheads

In November 2013, a variety of sources told BBC Newsnight that Saudi Arabia had invested in Pakistani nuclear weapons projects and believes it could obtain nuclear bombs at will. Earlier in the year, a senior NATO decision maker told Mark Urban, a senior diplomatic and defense editor, that he had seen intelligence reporting that nuclear weapons made in Pakistan on behalf of Saudi Arabia are now sitting ready for delivery. In October 2013, Amos Yadlin, a former head of Israeli military intelligence, told a conference in Sweden that if Iran got the bomb, "the Saudis will not wait one month. They already paid for the bomb, they will go to Pakistan and bring what they need to bring."

en.wikipedia.org...

And Saudi and Iran basically hate each other, if Iran gets a nuke Saudi will get nukes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join