It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia admits it has nuclear bombs and will test within weeks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This was published on The Next News Network on Youtube within the last hour as breaking news. I have checked the source which is superstation95.com. Is this a legitimate site? I did search but could not find anything. They have two news articles from today and yesterday.

Saudi Arabia Admits it Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks!

CIA Confirms: Saudi Arabia has Four to Seven Nuclear Bombs, Deliverable by Missile or Aircraft

Founding Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Counter-Terrorism Operations Center publicly confirms Saudi Arabia has deliverable nuclear bombs. Last week, on "The Hal Turner Show" Mr. Turner told his audience that, based on his years of experience as a National Security Intelligence Asset with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, Saudi Arabia is in possession of nuclear weapons. He also made clear that a CIA asset had (earlier) made this revelation in public, on FOX NEWS CHANNEL, and this revelation was a staggering breach of Classified Information protocols. Turner went on to say that "the only way a guy from the CIA would reveal such information is if Washington WANTED the information revealed; otherwise the person who exposed the classified material could be criminally prosecuted."

If this isn't bs then the most authoritarian barbaric country in the world has joined the nuclear club.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is good news! We've been lacking any real DOOM lately.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

time to dust off the spiked shoulder pads, my human skeleton set of armor and sharpen the ol bladed boomerang.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't see this in main news outlets, seems like a pretty big news to ignore (before you say the west would keep it quiet Russia and Iran wouldnt)

If its true Russia should sell nukes to Iran for simitry mad and all no?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I was just reading a BBC new article from November 2013 which says they were on order from Pakistan.

Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I don't see this in main news outlets, seems like a pretty big news to ignore

That is why I asked if this source is legitimate. Its an American Radio show from what I can gather.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

Seems this site say it was used in Yemen already

Mushroom cloud that followed the confirmed nuclear flash and ionizing radiation from a neutron bomb exploded in Yemen, May 2015

The insanity of man to implement GOG-MAGOG and Mystery Babylon.

edit on 20-2-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

This is unbelievable!

The stupid US bribed by Saudi for years to look the other way and worries about Iran and these barbarians, Wahhabi fanatics have the nuclear bomb.

I hope and pray that is false.

I thing it is. I odnt think Israel would look to kindly if Saudi has the bomb.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
I was just reading a BBC new article from November 2013 which says they were on order from Pakistan.

Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

Where do you go to order one?

I mean, I will have to have a word with Khan who owns my local Newsagent.

Edit - Staying on topic, countries can't merely order a nuke, that's ridiculous. Isn't it?
edit on 20/2/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/2/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yemeni people are though as hell because if a neutron bomb goes off anywhere else the mortality rate of the radiation should be 90% a few miles around, somehow I missed the news last year of the score of dead by radiation in yemen

Or simply no nuke was used...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I odnt think Israel would look to kindly if Saudi has the bomb.

That's one way to put it... Israel will have puppies, twice.

If true, this is not a good development...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I odnt think Israel would look to kindly if Saudi has the bomb.

I was thinking the same thing.

I hope and pray that is false.

Me too.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

I hope this is true because then the UN Security Council can give them an opportunity to give them up and if they don't then Saudi Arabia will be given the next course of action which is the unleashing of mega-freedoms of democracy upon the House of Saud and their weapons facilities.

Because, you know, this is the precedent.

#saudiarabiamustneverhavenukes#

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If this is true Iran will seek a nuclear buddy like Russia or Chinese or even North Korea.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is awesome news. Maybe the US can miniaturize their nukes so they can blow up women driving cars or women alone in public.

Screw Saudi Arabia. If only Iraq = Saudi Arabia would justice have been served over 9/11.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
VT is usually bullship....
perhaps the Saudis have nukes perhaps not.....
Putin has to be taking them seriously.....
Iran too wont put up with it....and what about Egypt?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

America will never attack Saudi Arabia or the UAE. Too much money and butt licking takes place for that to happen.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Its late here guys so gonna hit the sack and catch up with any further posts tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

Watch your fingers with that boomerang.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's a good one!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join