It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primariy Elections Feb 20 2016 Live

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You know what they say about opinions right? Here we are you with yours and me with mine.
I'm not here to change your opinion and you certainly won't be changing mine.
Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Oh you can stop right there buddy.
I'm not a freakin shill for anyone.
I have my own opinion. One that hasn't been shaped by my pastor or a network on a witch hunt.
My joining date has nothing to do with anything but you're the second person to bring it up like it was my birth date or something.
edit on 2212016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
They are declaring her winner, her margin of victory: ~4oo votes.

I hope this makes people mad. Really mad. And they get off their butts and vote.

The apathetic Americans? Getting up from the couch in front of their Netflix? Good luck. The rigged system will put Hillary in the WH for eight years and there won't be a peep from the sheeple.
edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Typical. Call names when all else fails.
Looks like I put a target on my back declaring my support for Hillary.
That's fine with me. Fire when ready.
Your all firing blanks anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

As for the rest of your post. Ha ha ha . Vote stealing machines. Right...
She was ahead in the polls why is a victory in Navada a surprise and how does this equal stolen votes?

edit on 2212016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She was ahead in the polls why is a victory in Navada a surprise and how does this equal stolen votes?

Furthermore, the news organizations poll people who are exiting the voting site and get some estimates that way. If everyone was saying 'Bernie' and the vote suddenly turned 'Hillary' (or vice-versa) there would be stories all over the place.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My opinion is I bet you don't know all the dirt about Hillary. I would be willing to say you probably watch her talk and that's why you like her. I'm an independent and will support people from both parties time to time. And I assure you she is one of the worst politicians I have seen. She is a disgusting human being and I implore you to read into her.
edit on 21-2-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

My opinion is I bet you don't know all the dirt about Hillary. I would be willing to say you probably watch her talk and that's why you like her. I'm an independent and will support people from both parties time to time. And I assure you she is one of the worst politicians I have seen. She is a disgusting human being and I explore you to read into her.

You explore me to read into her? Lol. That could be an auto correct so not laughing at you just the phrase.
On the issue of Hillary, I'm 58. I voted for her husband and I've followed the family ever since. I'm originally from NY and have family there still so I kind of followed her time there even though I'd already moved from the area.
Everyone in the political scene always has enemies looking to throw dirt. You alone can pick and choose what you believe and what you don't.
We all have the same information available to us.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Furthermore, the news organizations poll people who are exiting the voting site and get some estimates that way. If everyone was saying 'Bernie' and the vote suddenly turned 'Hillary' (or vice-versa) there would be stories all over the place.

For sure. Exit polls are always better indicators and if they didn't jive with election results that would be a big red flag.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Haha yes it was an auto correct, good observation. I'm sure she has done some good things. That being said there is a difference between dirt and things a human has proved they shouldn't be trusted with to much power. Our world is in horrible shape and I know she is not the one to help.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Everyone in the political scene always has enemies looking to throw dirt.

I think you have to ask yourself if everyone in the political scene leaves a body trail of highly suspicious deaths in their wake? I think what the Clintons are best at is making 'problems' disappear with a little dirt throwing of their own, like onto their victims graves. Those people are the very definition of the corrupt elite. Go ahead and vote for her if she wins maybe she can tell you a tall tale like "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..." The only problem for you is that louse won't win.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Yeah that's what I need to do. Get behind a good conspiracy. Trail of bodies. Don't make me laugh.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You're on ATS so I'd hope you could get behind a good conspiracy since that's one of the things this site is for. You seem to be oblivious to that fact as well as the many suspicious deaths surrounding the Clintons. Keeping your head in the sand trying to ignore that many deaths without even raising an eyebrow at it just makes you look stupid and uninformed, buy hey whatever makes you happy.

Don't look into it all all, all is well, nothing to see here, carry on. Good luck with your 'candidate' as she has no chance come November with all that baggage any informed voter can clearly see those two are dragging around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join