It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamiteTerrorists who commit inhuman acts against innocent folk are NOT human beings but mad deranged sick animals that need to expire.

You sound like a terrorist yourself now. No, they are not animals, they are human beings. They may be considered mad in which case they should be treated, if that is not possible, isolated. But still, they are humans.

If we HAVE to take some rights away from them to prevent society in general, this should be done in a civilised way: we should arrest them, inform them of what we think they did wrong, allow them to contact a lawyer, if they do not have the means to pay for one, we will appoint one (and it will be our honour to get him the best one we can find). We will not torture we will not allow he is beaten by others (let alone inmates or guards). He has the right to have a decent trial. We will always try to prevent killings, let alone death penalties. You can't create more good by adding bad. Any liberties we have to take away need to be carefully considered.

You, my friend, seem to think that we have some super humans that can be judge, jury and executioner all in one. Such people do exist: you would label them terrorists.

Don't become what you hate.

The only way to stop the terrorists is to eliminate them before they commit the act! I know what about human rights!
Which way do you want it.

The only proper way: by standing with the principle's, ethics and Laws of a civilised society. If the UK chooses to abandon that path, I will cheer the brexit.
Barbaric Animals!

No humans are Barbaric Animals.

Careful now, he will become angry and demand that you no longer participate in his conversation.

It happened to me and now he will not speak to me at all.

Silly boy bitch!

Oh no! Some angry yet misguided person is insulting me poorly on the internet.....

Oh nooooo....

A teenage insult!!! whatever shall I do now?

You really are one of the silliest people I have ever encountered in a so called serious debate.

Anyway I thought you were not talking to me any more?

Also being rude to my partner is like being rude to me.

Blahblahblah.......
Rubbish

Well all I can say is what a well structured repost you made there.

I am almost at a loss for words against such a well written response to my comment.

Well done Sir!

Give yourself a stout pat on the back and take a piece of fruit of your choosing from the bowl.
more rubbish!

This is getting really siily now is it not?

In both threads you give two word insults and in both I ask you to expound your opinion.

In all cases you simply give two word answers again despite my attempts to discuss your anger?

Here is one more idea that might just work.

Try to formulate a response that is not a two word childish temper tantrum type answer and then just maybe we can talk in an adult fashion?
more gibberish

I see the humour in you post Sir.

Ahahahahah....

Not really you Sir are a buffoon.
More rubbish! You are quite an inadequate! Like I said there's no letters after your name.

When did anyone say that there were letters after my name?

Gibber gibber? If anyone was less likely to have letters after their name it would be someone that used "gibber gibber" as a response to a question surely?

Come along now Sir, lets calm this down a little.

Take a big deep breath and let us once again start afresh.

You don't even know what it means by letters after ones name! Says it all! Just FYI there are 16 after mine.

Well done you.

I doff my hat to you Sir.

16 letters after your name yet unable to have an adult discussion without resorting to puerile insults is impressive to say the least.
You forget it all started with you!!!

As to our disagreement I think you will find it started with you Sir.

Your actions, your words and your inability to discuss adult matters without resorting to insults.

Your silly childish actions and insults created this situation.

I have on multiple occasions tried to remedy the situation but to no avail.

You are at fault not I.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just want to say something. Things like this can be volatile. Went through it twice. Before can be nasty, everyone has their wants. After can be nastier. Someone is going to be disappointed. Remember that this is a democratic process. Try to keep it civil. Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Did it?
Oh, I perhaps missed that.
I saw the member questioning you raising the Belgian bombings as being an example to promote voting leave in June.
You appeared to get angry in response. It killed your argument in my opinion, and may well prove the death of your previously interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Just want to say something. Things like this can be volatile. Went through it twice. Before can be nasty, everyone has their wants. After can be nastier. Someone is going to be disappointed. Remember that this is a democratic process. Try to keep it civil. Just sayin...

Sorry boss.

I'm off to bed soon anyhows...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Sorry boss.

I'm off to bed soon anyhows...

Not speaking as a staffer. Canada has had a couple of country wide issues in the last 40 years and it can tear otherwise similar people apart. It can last for decades. Just a word of caution.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Did it?
Oh, I perhaps missed that.
I saw the member questioning you raising the Belgian bombings as being an example to promote voting leave in June.
You appeared to get angry in response. It killed your argument in my opinion, and may well prove the death of your previously interesting thread.

See page 34

I posted:
I suspect that the attacks in Brussels will now result in a convincing LEAVE vote on 23 June 2016.

RIP those poor soles who sadly lost their lives today at the hands of some very sick animals.

He posted:
Is this really the levels that some people will stoop to to put forward a political agenda?

The OP sounds and acts very much like a politician with this kind of blatant bandwagon jumping.

I knew the OP had an agenda but this is really very very sad.

Truly sickening that you will stoop to any level to promote your own beliefs and I think your true colours are now showing with this absurd bandwagon jumping nonsense.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamiteTerrorists who commit inhuman acts against innocent folk are NOT human beings but mad deranged sick animals that need to expire.

You sound like a terrorist yourself now. No, they are not animals, they are human beings. They may be considered mad in which case they should be treated, if that is not possible, isolated. But still, they are humans.

If we HAVE to take some rights away from them to prevent society in general, this should be done in a civilised way: we should arrest them, inform them of what we think they did wrong, allow them to contact a lawyer, if they do not have the means to pay for one, we will appoint one (and it will be our honour to get him the best one we can find). We will not torture we will not allow he is beaten by others (let alone inmates or guards). He has the right to have a decent trial. We will always try to prevent killings, let alone death penalties. You can't create more good by adding bad. Any liberties we have to take away need to be carefully considered.

You, my friend, seem to think that we have some super humans that can be judge, jury and executioner all in one. Such people do exist: you would label them terrorists.

Don't become what you hate.

The only way to stop the terrorists is to eliminate them before they commit the act! I know what about human rights!
Which way do you want it.

The only proper way: by standing with the principle's, ethics and Laws of a civilised society. If the UK chooses to abandon that path, I will cheer the brexit.
Barbaric Animals!

No humans are Barbaric Animals.

Careful now, he will become angry and demand that you no longer participate in his conversation.

It happened to me and now he will not speak to me at all.

Silly boy bitch!

Oh no! Some angry yet misguided person is insulting me poorly on the internet.....

Oh nooooo....

A teenage insult!!! whatever shall I do now?

You really are one of the silliest people I have ever encountered in a so called serious debate.

Anyway I thought you were not talking to me any more?

Also being rude to my partner is like being rude to me.

Blahblahblah.......
Rubbish

Well all I can say is what a well structured repost you made there.

I am almost at a loss for words against such a well written response to my comment.

Well done Sir!

Give yourself a stout pat on the back and take a piece of fruit of your choosing from the bowl.
more rubbish!

This is getting really siily now is it not?

In both threads you give two word insults and in both I ask you to expound your opinion.

In all cases you simply give two word answers again despite my attempts to discuss your anger?

Here is one more idea that might just work.

Try to formulate a response that is not a two word childish temper tantrum type answer and then just maybe we can talk in an adult fashion?
more gibberish

I see the humour in you post Sir.

Ahahahahah....

Not really you Sir are a buffoon.
More rubbish! You are quite an inadequate! Like I said there's no letters after your name.

When did anyone say that there were letters after my name?

Gibber gibber? If anyone was less likely to have letters after their name it would be someone that used "gibber gibber" as a response to a question surely?

Come along now Sir, lets calm this down a little.

Take a big deep breath and let us once again start afresh.

You don't even know what it means by letters after ones name! Says it all! Just FYI there are 16 after mine.

Well done you.

I doff my hat to you Sir.

16 letters after your name yet unable to have an adult discussion without resorting to puerile insults is impressive to say the least.

As to our disagreement I think you will find it started with you Sir.

Your actions, your words and your inability to discuss adult matters without resorting to insults.

Your silly childish actions and insults created this situation.

I have on multiple occasions tried to remedy the situation but to no avail.

You are at fault not I.
See page 34

I posted:
I suspect that the attacks in Brussels will now result in a convincing LEAVE vote on 23 June 2016.

RIP those poor soles who sadly lost their lives today at the hands of some very sick animals.

He posted:
Is this really the levels that some people will stoop to to put forward a political agenda?

The OP sounds and acts very much like a politician with this kind of blatant bandwagon jumping.

Truly sickening that you will stoop to any level to promote your own beliefs and I think your true colours are now showing with this absurd bandwagon jumping nonsense.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yeah we seen with Ireland and the Lisbon treaty. They refused it, were sanctioned severely, then accepted it. Go figure, fGs.
edit on 24/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: I hate the I-Pad, serioljhf

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Did I miss something? Isn't this your topic?

(post by RP2SticksOfDynamite removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yeah, I read it, and I disagree with the member about EU membership, but regarding his response to your comments I definitely see where he's coming from.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

(post by nonspecific removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

I did not mean to detract from the thread. I just see red when empathy is shown towards terrorists.

Don't blame the immigrants coming over here

I never stated immigrants were terrorists. Most appear to be home grown.

Nobody blows themselves up without some serious mental work over.

They are not mentally ill. It is their belief system. They interpret the Koran literally and follow abrogation ie later pronouncements of the prophet declare null and void his earlier pronouncements. This means his warlord days, where he beheaded hundreds of non-Muslims, overrules his nicey nicey earlier statements. They believe moderate Muslims cherry-pick the Koran and they hate them just as much as us. They want to dominate the world with this religious mindset. It is their sole mission. The suicide bombers actually believe all those virgins will be waiting for them because they have carried out Allah's will.

You can try root cause analysis but I doubt you would get very far. To call their religious beliefs mental illness would mean calling all religious belief mental illness. There are Christians and Jews who interpret their religious text in the same way. They might not behead people but they certainly despise liberal western values. We don't call them mentally ill. We call them fundamentalists and extremists.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

(post by nonspecific removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join