It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You just couldn't make this up could you.........

EU cannot betray ‘increasing majority’ who want UK to remain, says Tusk

uk.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

You just couldn't make this up could you.........

EU cannot betray ‘increasing majority’ who want UK to remain, says Tusk

uk.yahoo.com...

He and all his cohorts were proved wrong by the referendum result, and

although I dont agree with another referendum because we already have the

result of the referendum which in three years has not yet been implemented

I would say bring it on ...... I am confident in the same result with a bigger margin.

ALL politicans dont live on the same planet as the people..... so what would they

know!!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

In Germany there is already a joke going around:

"What will happen earlier? The opening of the BER? Stuttgart21? Or the Brexit?"

All of them are neverending nightmares of desasters. In the end, the British parliament will have put the Brexit so long on hold that no-one even remembers what it was about.

No, seriously, after the EU-votings having a second referendum with a no-leave result would bring up far larger legal problems to the EU than the Brexit - as there would be a memberstate having not participated in the voting..

And what is May doing?! She is open for a resignation IF HER proposal is voted for?! WHAT KIND OF INSANITY IS THAT?
"Yes, you voted for my proposal, and that is fine and dandy, and now you can have it and I quit, just like you wanted me to."

Europe: "Do you agree to reject this deal?"

UK Parliament: *sweats profusely*

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Tusk is a Nazi.

Tusk reprimanded those who voiced concerns
(I said that we should be open to a long extension) if the UK wishes to rethink its Brexit strategy
Let me be clear: such thinking is unacceptable
uk.news.yahoo.com... k2os9wzze3ma&guce_referrer_sig=aqaaabyqcmeimjqwzfukcrundvcctlxvvnp9ezhe2o9ouk6ezei5x65mnbczeqr_ad_dmnvemh1dnoqxzkfxb-fb9ex50ytke-ualpu4isb93eyh0yg068w ciug74dfunvbfx6j2j7zs9nm8fde-8btzoqrwbgmawmunyzxn_b3nkhmr

Reprimands about not thinking the 'correct' way?

Hypocritical Nazi at that - talks about UK govt 'betraying' approx. 7m peeps from last week's petition & march but totally ignores 17.5m that have been vilified or ignored for the last 3yrs?

What I still do not get is why is May so acquiescent to the cabal at the centre of the EU and then so vitriolic toward the Labour party and her own MP's? (Other than Corbyn being absolutely right about her being a stupid woman).

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

What I still do not get is why is May so acquiescent to the cabal at the centre of the EU and then so vitriolic toward the Labour party and her own MP's? (Other than Corbyn being absolutely right about her being a stupid woman).

This is a conspiracy site ...... haven't you figured it out yet?

Theresa May is an EU puppet on their pay roll and hoping to be a receipient

for the International Charlemagne Prize of the City of Aachen, since 1988

Internationaler Karlspreis zu Aachen, International Charlemagne Prize of

Aachen) is a prize awarded for work done in the service of European unification.

like Tony Blair
Angela Merkle
Donald Tusk
Herman van Rompey
Jean-Claude Juncker
Martin Shultz
Emmanuel Macron .........

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

lol, thanks for the chuckle and the info as I knew nothing of this prize!

The Brownie/Brown Shirt/Brown nose prize!

What a bunch of losers, needing validation for selling out. Those 'winners' no doubt think they will go down in history as hero's and statesmen of the highest order even though it is plain as day, everybody on that list is a poc.

edit on 29/3/2019 by teapot because: everything went brown

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You couldn't write the script could you........

Edging us slowly and surely closer to REMAIN and a total treasonous betrayal of democracy and the people.

Bill to prevent no-deal Brexit passes Commons by one vote

www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Another of the original Brexit minister team resigns www.politicshome.com... this time in protest at May sitting down with Corbyn.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot Apparently the cabinet voted 14 to 10 to No Deal Brexit (I think) and then TM does what she does!

It's a joke.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is very much looking like the EU will get what they want and I will be close off this thread with a statement that we voted to leave on full but remained! It will be a sad day for democracy if it isn't already!!

May warned of Tory ‘existential threat’ if Brexit delays force EU elections

www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
EU getting in the way some more......

What are the European elections and why do they affect Brexit?

www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is not surprising........

Furious Tory MPs will bid to oust May if UK fights Euro poll

www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

This is not surprising........

Furious Tory MPs will bid to oust May if UK fights Euro poll

That will be very difficult because she won the 'vote of confidence' in December

and is untouchable until this Dec.

However I dont think anyone has ever changed their mind/policy as often as she

has

She needs to be re named Theresa ChaMAYleon

I cannot believe she even thinks the people are so stupid. /smh.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
She might resign well before then.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Theresa May Warned Fighting European Elections Would Be "Tory Suicide Note”

www.msn.com...”/ar-BBVFThD?ocid=spartandhp

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Andrea Leadsom told Andrew Marr: ‘I’m not an advocate for no deal, but it would not be nearly as bad as many like to think it would be.’

A no-deal Brexit at the end of next week would be “not nearly as grim” as many believe, one of Theresa May’s senior ministers has said, as both the government and Labour indicated that cross-party talks to resolve the situation remained deadlocked.

Andrea Leadsom, the Commons leader, said preparations would mitigate many adverse effects of no deal. She also said the idea of a departure extension long enough to require the UK to hold European elections was “utterly unacceptable”.
www.theguardian.com...

JRM saying how if May does end up negotiating an extension beyond the upcoming EU elections or revoking A50 altogether, the UK could then use any ongoing involvement in policy making to veto, scupper or drag out all EU initiatives. Made me laugh. Much as I dislike the creepy bastard, his 'f with us and we will f with you' approach resonates well with me.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

Andrea Leadsom told Andrew Marr: ‘I’m not an advocate for no deal, but it would not be nearly as bad as many like to think it would be.’

A no-deal Brexit at the end of next week would be “not nearly as grim” as many believe, one of Theresa May’s senior ministers has said, as both the government and Labour indicated that cross-party talks to resolve the situation remained deadlocked.

Andrea Leadsom, the Commons leader, said preparations would mitigate many adverse effects of no deal. She also said the idea of a departure extension long enough to require the UK to hold European elections was “utterly unacceptable”.
www.theguardian.com...

JRM saying how if May does end up negotiating an extension beyond the upcoming EU elections or revoking A50 altogether, the UK could then use any ongoing involvement in policy making to veto, scupper or drag out all EU initiatives. Made me laugh. Much as I dislike the creepy bastard, his 'f with us and we will f with you' approach resonates well with me.
I kinda like him more than most Tory's, Boris also. I have never voted Tory in my live and would never do but on BREXIT I am with them, the BREXIT mob that is. I would never vote for JC, we need a new young leader with a new and better way.
It will be an interesting week for sure but I fear that remain is now a possibility and to be honest a remain is probably better than a very bad slave state deal. No Deal BREXIT is the best of all the evils and can be managed ans we have 39bn to help and once again we would be independent and free to do what we like and trade with whoever we wish!

It amazes me that the people vote LEAVE in many seats but their representing MP's vote against. How are they getting away with this? And where is the LION's roar?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting tweet from Sky News' correspondent Lewis Goodall, regarding the extension date offered by the EU to the May government, Oct. 31.

www.theguardian.com...

Lewis Goodall

@lewis_goodall
If October 31st is the new Brexit date then, according to what the @ElectoralCommUK told me last week, there is *just* enough time for a referendum, if parliament were so minded.

6:45 PM - Apr 10, 2019

edit on 10-4-2019 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Interesting move. I wonder if this part of a larger plan, her being RM's sister.

Is the a 2/3 pronged front I wonder? Tory Brexiteers + Brexit Party + others

This is going to get interesting!

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join