It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
They are also trying to insinuate that it's because she is a woman, which is absurd!
It has nothing to do with her gender and everything to do with her being a fascist by trying to ignore/overturn the referendum result. The protestors are of course labeled as "far-right".

Now Speaker John Bercow has said how she was treated was "intolerable" and a change in the law is required.
Again more double standards considering Nigel Farage has been hounded significantly for years, yet nothing has been said or done about that.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
a reply to: eletheia
They are also trying to insinuate that it's because she is a woman, which is absurd!
It has nothing to do with her gender and everything to do with her being a fascist by trying to ignore/overturn the referendum result. The protestors are of course labeled as "far-right".

Speaking as a woman......

If she has equal parity in prospects and salary as the males in parliament

(which she has) then neither she or anyone else can pull the 'gender card.'

She along with all MP's need to realise there are consequences to all

actions, just wait till the next election, when a good number will be

seeking other employment. '
' We will have our revenge. '
'

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And what might plan B actually be I wonder....

MPs force Theresa May to table plan B if she loses Brexit deal vote

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So not only does Theresa May have to pa's any No Deal funding through Parliament but she also has just 3 days to come up with a plan b. Exciting/scary time for UK politics...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

And the far reaching, long term impact and consequences of Bercow's intervention. Commentator over at the BBC thinks there is high risk of MP's calling for a vote of no confidence in the speaker.

With Parliament in seeming disarray, Junker the Drunker may turn up to ruffle a few hair-do's and put UK gov into special measures?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What Mays latest defeat means for BREXIT?

www.msn.com...:false

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Says it all........................

Speaker John Bercow is branded a ‘pure and simple bully’ by senior Tory whip after 'out of order' move to allow Brexit vote that almost sparked Commons riot

www.msn.com... move-to-allow-brexit-vote-that-almost-sparked-commons-riot/ar-BBS2vHd?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Theresa May under 'massive pressure' to call another General Election to stop MPs opposing no-deal Brexit

uk.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Theresa May under 'massive pressure' to call another General Election to stop MPs opposing no-deal Brexit

uk.yahoo.com...

Thats not going to make much difference or solve anything...... just another idiot

at the helm all out for themselves.

Not listening or giving the British public what they want or what they voted for.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

It's been clear for some time that he People's vote to leave the EU was going to be used to give the EU MORE power over Britain.
We'll be subjugated completely without a seat at the table.
edit on 10/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Parliamentary assassination of the peoples democratic wish to leave the EU and take back full control! Treason of the highest order!

Delay to Brexit on way, Cabinet ministers reveal

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Are you surprised?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Are you surprised?
Not at all, but always remained hopeful the people would get their full BREXIT instead of a worse off half BREXIT (a FAKEXIT) or a Parliament robbery of the very people they represent, hence an enforced remain and damage to our democracy!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
No surprise here. We should have played hard ball from day one which is what good negotiation requires. Not a shambolic we will take what you are offering us BS.

Juncker hints at helping out Theresa May over Brexit deal

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Not at all, but always remained hopeful the people would get their full BREXIT instead of a worse off half BREXIT (a FAKEXIT) or a Parliament robbery of the very people they represent, hence an enforced remain and damage to our democracy!

SMH/

Our leaving the EU has been likened to a 'divorce'?

A 'divorce' is the legal breaking up of a partnership?

I have been divorced, I know many people who have been divorced, I have

a cousin currently going through a divorce. But NEVER have I come across a

divorce which has been negated for the lack of a deal or any other reason.

So can anyone explain to me WHY when Theresa May's ridiculus deal does

not go through, WHY IS THAT NOT AN AUTOMATIC DIVORCE/LEAVE

And the UK is gone free from the EU .

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

SMH/

Our leaving the EU has been likened to a 'divorce'?

A 'divorce' is the legal breaking up of a partnership?

I have been divorced, I know many people who have been divorced, I have

a cousin currently going through a divorce. But NEVER have I come across a

divorce which has been negated for the lack of a deal or any other reason.

So can anyone explain to me WHY when Theresa May's ridiculus deal does

not go through, WHY IS THAT NOT AN AUTOMATIC DIVORCE/LEAVE

And the UK is gone free from the EU .

Exactly my sentiments. The people directed and trusted the UK Government to delivery LEAVE, deal or no deal but LEAVE.

TM said it was either a deal or no deal but we LEAVE. She said it was better to LEAVE with no deal then a bad one.

So in all common sense why anything else? Because if we don't LEAVE deal or not then the referendum is being ignored as is the democratic directive and wish of the people which is treasonous!! And would be under our constitution a justification for the people to rise up and take back their democratic control of the country!

I find it unbelievable that anyone in Parliament who represents the electorate is talking anything other than LEAVE. deal or not!!!

If we don't LEAVE our true democracy is DEAD! And I will be shocked if the people allow the Government and parliament to get away with it!!

We will have to see what the BREXITEERS do, but what they should do is organise the biggest protest our country as ever seen and demand BREXIT!!! They will be well respected if they do!!!!
edit on 12-1-2019 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

TM said it was either a deal or no deal but we LEAVE. She said it was better to LEAVE with no deal then a bad one.

She said..... and its been a while since she said that! Her behaviour makes me

wonder IF anyone will ever believe anything she says ever again!!

So in all common sense why anything else? Because if we don't LEAVE deal or not then the referendum is being ignored as is the democratic directive and wish of the people which is treasonous!! And would be under our constitution a justification for the people to rise up and take back their democratic control of the country!

I'm beginning to think an investment in yellow vests might pay off......

They've got Macron in a spin?

We will have to see what the BREXITEERS do, but what they should do is organise the biggest protest our country as ever seen and demand BREXIT!!! They will be well respected if they do!!!!

So many biased programmes /smh.

I watched Bernard Jenkins being interviewed on sky yesterday and have tried to

find it to post on here ........ no joy!! However I did find a couple of others and

I dont know why he hasn't been in the forefront of Brexit on second thoughts its

because he is a Brexiteer The're worth watching.......

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
That's already happened to some degree...

May warns of ‘catastrophic and unforgivable breach of trust’ if UK remains in EU

www.msn.com... BoPWjQ

Another Labour traitor....another full of sh.t

Brexit far worse than remaining part of EU, warns Lord Hattersley

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

May warns of ‘catastrophic and unforgivable breach of trust’ if UK remains in EU

But it is her that is in breach of trust her deal (the only deal?) keeps us in the EU in

all but name and still paying and without any input.

Mrs May said the UK risks crashing out of the EU without a deal or, if MPs are “unwilling” to face the uncertainty of no deal, then the UK may not leave at all.

A *deal* is not what the referendum was about. The referendum was REMAIN in the

EU or LEAVE the EU and the country voted LEAVE So why does no deal mean

not leaving at all Mrs May.

In what she described as the “biggest and most important decision that any MP of our generation will be asked to make”, the Prime Minister said it was time for politicians to “deliver” for the people.

YES..... Deliver what they voted for..... LEAVE and not a deal.

Writing in the Sunday Express, Mrs May said: “You, the British people, voted to leave. And then, in the 2017 General Election, 80% of you voted for MPs who stood on manifestos to respect that referendum result. You have delivered your instructions. Now it is our turn to deliver for you.

Too many MP's who wanted to remain, with their own agendas, wanting to deliver

what they patronisingly believe is what is good for the ignorant people who voted

for their independence from the corrupt EU.

“When you turned out to vote in the referendum, you did so because you wanted your voice to be heard.

The people are shouting....... But no one is listening.

edit on 13-1-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

But it is her that is in breach of trust her deal (the only deal?) keeps us in the EU in

all but name and still paying and without any input.

Mrs May said the UK risks crashing out of the EU without a deal or, if MPs are “unwilling” to face the uncertainty of no deal, then the UK may not leave at all.

A *deal* is not what the referendum was about. The referendum was REMAIN in the

EU or LEAVE the EU and the country voted LEAVE So why does no deal mean

not leaving at all Mrs May.

In what she described as the “biggest and most important decision that any MP of our generation will be asked to make”, the Prime Minister said it was time for politicians to “deliver” for the people.

YES..... Deliver what they voted for..... LEAVE and not a deal.

Writing in the Sunday Express, Mrs May said: “You, the British people, voted to leave. And then, in the 2017 General Election, 80% of you voted for MPs who stood on manifestos to respect that referendum result. You have delivered your instructions. Now it is our turn to deliver for you.

Too many MP's who wanted to remain, with their own agendas, wanting to deliver

what they patronisingly believe is what is good for the ignorant people who voted

for their independence from the corrupt EU.

“When you turned out to vote in the referendum, you did so because you wanted your voice to be heard.

The people are shouting....... But no one is listening.

The majority of BREXIT leaders are quiet. This could be before a planned storm backed by the very unhappy rich backers of BREXIT. We will have to see what happens when Parliament attempts a remain move.

The people are already angry and cant but think they will just standby and not come out in mass to demand their democratically won LEAVE!! Parliament is made up of MP's who take their orders from the people who elect them and pay their salaries. It is not what Parliament decides but what the people have decided that matters! We wait and see! Time for the Lion to roar!

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join