It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
What I have been saying all along!

Brexit REVEAL: Hard Brexit could be in the interests of BOTH UK and EU long-term

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Expect this to escalate big time if the people don't get their BREXIT. The people will not allow their democracy to be stolen! The sleeping lion awoke when the British people voted to LEAVE, now its waiting to pounce!!

'Britain DESERVES Brexit!' Furious Britons demand Theresa May deliver on Brexit vote

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't understand why May is still in office. Another teflon tyrant. I don't understand why a Remainer was elected to deliver Brexit.

Only 3 months to go.

They keep saying, "Ah but she'll survive, she keeps surviving these crises."

That's because no one is doing anything to get rid of her.

I'm damn sure my arse would hit the pavement quick smart if I #ed up in my job.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

May was one of Cameron's girls. Is he still there, behind the scenes? Seems to me, he would have been pretty miffed to not get the EU concessions he sought whilst in office. Surely, now is his opportunity to exact revenge and May, being his girl who let Rudd take the fall at the Home Office (Windrush) and the AG take the fall in parliament last week, is dancing to his and his tribe's tune?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

I'm not sure he's bothered any more. He's well out of it.

May should be replaced IMMEDIATELY. I can't comprehend how she's still there.

Postponing the Meaningful Vote till January is her admission that she's hopeless and just dragging out the last few weeks of her job. But no one's doing anything. What the hell are they waiting for?

There is no good reason for her not to be replaced by January.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I don't understand why May is still in office......

..... That's because no one is doing anything to get rid of her.

Because no-one else wants the job....at present.

Its hardly a gilt-edged opportunity....
Brexit to navigate, or not.
People fed up with Austerity.
Interest rates due to rise.
Bla, blah blah.

I don't think even Corbyn wants the job just yet!

I'm damn sure my arse would hit the pavement quick smart if I #ed up in my job.

You don't really think politicians are as accountable as real people do you?

I don't understand why a Remainer was elected to deliver Brexit.

They are all Remainers.
All part of the plan to ensure Brexit is not enacted.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yep. All true of course.

Just expressing my frustration.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Expect this to escalate big time if the people don't get their BREXIT. The people will not allow their democracy to be stolen! The sleeping lion awoke when the British people voted to LEAVE, now its waiting to pounce!!

'Britain DESERVES Brexit!' Furious Britons demand Theresa May deliver on Brexit vote

www.express.co.uk...

Again, just to be devils advocate, it you want a numbers game then 17 million voted for Brexit - meaning 50 million ish didn't. So trying to frame this argument around massive support for Brexit is completely false.

It would be far more accurate to not try the numbers game and to simply say Brexit won the vote.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Is there any surprise but will she survive?

Brexit in chaos as Tory MPs trigger vote of no confidence in May

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Scroll down the page on the right and see the 3 BREXIT/PM rolling poll results. Interesting.

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
We could now be heading for one of the following if TM's deal get voted down and that is likely!

Norway Plus Deal - still issue with the Irish Border
Managed No deal BREXIT - Preferred by me!
Or another Referendum and worryingly enough with REMAIN being one of the options. - A Conocracy

Theresa May no-confidence vote result: What it means for Brexit

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I would have thought she would yield to the Remainers and water down the deal to get it through parliament, but it seems the EU are still playing hard ball and saying the deal cannot be changed.

But you're right, I think they are the only 3 options we have left but would also add the Canada+ deal.

I'm assuming 'no deal' and leaving on WTO terms doesn't require a vote in parliament?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No surprises here because the EU are hoping we will revoke Article 50!! This is why they have been such an arse!

EU leaders scrap plans to help Theresa May pass Brexit deal after disastrous meeting

www.msn.com...[editb y]edit on 14-12-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
So will TM resign or be forced into an illegitimate referendum add they put Remain as one of the options. If they do you know the outcome already!

And BREXIT will become STOLEXIT!!!!
edit on 14-12-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I would have thought she would yield to the Remainers and water down the deal to get it through parliament, but it seems the EU are still playing hard ball and saying the deal cannot be changed.

But you're right, I think they are the only 3 options we have left but would also add the Canada+ deal.

I'm assuming 'no deal' and leaving on WTO terms doesn't require a vote in parliament?
Good question and you maybe right!

I think that if Remain is on ballet ticket then its a connacratic referendum not democratic one! And I and mine wont be voting if so!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Exclusive: Military Officers Are Being Drafted In To Whitehall To Plan For No-Deal Brexit

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Cancel Christmas for MPs unless we get Brexit vote first, MP demands

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
They played TM all along. When it should have you who played them from the start!

Furious handbag-wielding PM confronts Juncker in Brussels - hours after he tore up her ideas on the backstop, blasted the UK for being 'imprecise' and stepped up preparations for a no deal Brexit

www.msn.com... ed-the-uk-for-being-imprecise-and-stepped-up-preparations-for-a-no-deal-brexit/ar-BBQWpsH?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Naughty Blair!

May launches stinging attack on Blair over referendum call

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So you can have your democracy stolen and be conned into remain!!

Farage urges Leave voters to prepare for ‘worst case scenario’ second referendum

uk.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join