It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
More fear mongering on steroids from a remain minister! its getting ridiculous the stats and numbers being put out.

The remain mob have no intentions of accepting the outcome of the referendum and are so desperate they are no lying and totally misleading the people with the UK economy armageadon II.

Its a disgrace and shambles. Common sense alone tells you that there wont be a 3% drop in house prices never mind 30%!

Are other strong economies around the world who are not in clubs doing badly or not. No just look at China, India, USA, Australia.

No-deal Brexit will leave both UK and EU at greater risk of crime and terrorism, security minister to say

www.msn.com... RSd?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Since when was the EU's decision. This speaks volumes about their EU benefiting deal and desperation to keep is tightly connected to the EU. All I have got to say if F.ck off! I do hope we leave with no deal because that will piss them off and bring them to their begging knees!

No deal or 'no Brexit at all' if MPs reject Theresa May agreement, EU president Donald Tusk says

www.msn.com... WjQ

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What do you think?

BBC dismisses conspiracy theory over Brexit deal fan 'actor' on Newsnight

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This just proves that the EU is desperate to keep the UK in the EU failure club. And other reason people should not trust the deal TM is pushing. Also, the reluctance on the part of the Government to release the legal details/implications and risk about the deal should be of massive concern!!

Brexit could be cancelled after EU court says Article 50 can be revoked

metro.co.uk...

Read more: metro.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

This just proves that the EU is desperate to keep the UK in the EU failure club. And other reason people should not trust the deal TM is pushing. Also, the reluctance on the part of the Government to release the legal details/implications and risk about the deal should be of massive concern!!

metro.co.uk...

Hmmmm.... Is it cynical of me to think. the EU is softening its stance in the

desire to keep the UK 'cash cow'.

The same EU colluding with the UK leaders who have deceived its electorate

into thinking that it represented the country's majority who expected to have

their wishes to leave the corrupt Union honoured.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

metro.co.uk...

Hmmmm.... Is it cynical of me to think. the EU is softening its stance in the

desire to keep the UK 'cash cow'.

The same EU colluding with the UK leaders who have deceived its electorate

into thinking that it represented the country's majority who expected to have

their wishes to leave the corrupt Union honoured.

For sure!

Here's another take

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Not much talk on these boards about this but the Speaker granted emergency debate (cross party petition) about how the Tories only released a summary of the legal advice and whether this constitutes contempt of parliament.

If the government is found in contempt, it is the Attorney General and not the PM that has been set up to take the fall.

Filthy.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

So it could help Darth May's career to be found in contempt? Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Ironic or not, orchestrated for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

I'd say so.

When she opened her post vote speach with taking a look at what led us here I joined her peers in laughing AT her...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So it now appears that the PTB and the system has managed to conspire and conjure an outcome which is contrary to the peoples democratic wish. Shame full l but not surprising. Traitors them all who would have been hung many years ago.

There's just been a historic government defeat that increases the chances we’ll stay in the EU

www.msn.com... ?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think one thing we can all agree on is nothing is certain anymore....

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I think one thing we can all agree on is nothing is certain anymore....
Only two options possible now. We accept the deal (half BREXIT - FAKEXIT) or remain! Either are a betrayal of the people and their democratic wish and right! Disgrace!!! Democracy in the UK dying before our eyes because of self interested non representative MP's!!

Even a change in Tory leadership couldn't make the difference now............................would be surprised!

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I think they are doing this too late. Now the House has the power to prevent a no deal BREXIT and force a remain. Shame on them!! Time for the 17m to hit the streets!!! Demand their democracy!!

Tory Brexiteers line up 'stalking horse' in bid to oust Theresa May after vote

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I voted Remain but I believe Democracy should work for the people, the people voted for Brexit, so we should be leaving. I do believe the people should be consulted in another (not In/Out) Referendum

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I voted Remain but I believe Democracy should work for the people, the people voted for Brexit, so we should be leaving. I do believe the people should be consulted in another (not In/Out) Referendum
Now looks like

1. Remain or 2. Brexit No Deal.

If 1 then the people will be outraged!. If 2 we will have to suffer the short term impact but longer term things will be OK!

If there was (and there wont be) another referendum on Remain or Leave, I am convinced that the people will vote leave again just as I was on the first. The people are not happy about the EU conduct, the way that the Government and TM have behaved and the fact that there has been an attempt to rob the people of their democracy and wish to take back control of our country!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Now looks like

If 1 then the people will be outraged!. If 2 we will have to suffer the short term impact but longer term things will be OK!

If there was (and there wont be) another referendum on Remain or Leave, I am convinced that the people will vote leave again just as I was on the first. The people are not happy about the EU conduct, the way that the Government and TM have behaved and the fact that there has been an attempt to rob the people of their democracy and wish to take back control of our country!

There is now way that a second vote would result in anything other than Remain - because it would be fixed. There will no chances taken.

Obviously, only complete morons (and fascists) are calling for a 2nd vote.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I am neither

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Now looks like

There is now way that a second vote would result in anything other than Remain - because it would be fixed. There will no chances taken.

I agree there wont be a 2nd vote and nor should there be. But if there was I think they would again vote leave.

The way things look as of this morning is, the deal will be rejected which will now mean we remain!!

How the 17m who voted leave handle that I do not know! But my feeling is they should take to the streets because their democracy and wishes have been stolen!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This may be somewhat premature but I think we can now see that the elite and the corporate's etc have got their way once again and we will be remaining in the EU as a state in the EU's cage.

I guess we should not be surprised. The home of democracy is no longer that!

What a shame and missed opportunity which one day, and mark my words, we will regret!!!

A travesty and shameful act of pure treachery for which those responsible would have been put to death for many years ago!

I for one will never vote again!!!!!!! Democracy BS!!!
edit on 7-12-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join