It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This deal is not a BREXIT anyway!!!!!!!!!

Theresa May threatens 'no Brexit at all' in furious PMQs clash with Corbyn and her own MPs

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So my fellow Brit democratic Brexiteers we have been cheated of our wish and will suffer the FAKEXIT (BREXIT in name only deal). Those who haven't accepted the referendum result have managed to get a deal that is close to remain albeit worse!

I cannot believe the people will just allow this sham/scam of a BREXIT Deal to succeed!

This poll shows the attempted coup against Theresa May has badly backfired

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And why? Because that is what the people wanted and voted for!

Amber Rudd says No Deal Brexit WILL be blocked - crushing PM's biggest threat

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Mrs May has massaged, and tweaked her words and her tune from

"No deal is better than a bad deal" all those in between to " Its my

deal or there will not be Brexit" and now the final treachery........

Mrs May’s threat – sometimes uttered, sometimes withdrawn – that voting down her deal may lead to no Brexit at all should not put off a single Brexiteer. No Brexit at all would force into the open the establishment conspiracy against
Brexit

brexitcentral.com...

A very interesting read........

I'm beginning to have a grudging respect for David Cameron for resigning rather

than this treasonous behaviour toward the British public.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Mrs May has massaged, and tweaked her words and her tune from

"No deal is better than a bad deal" all those in between to " Its my

deal or there will not be Brexit" and now the final treachery........

Mrs May’s threat – sometimes uttered, sometimes withdrawn – that voting down her deal may lead to no Brexit at all should not put off a single Brexiteer. No Brexit at all would force into the open the establishment conspiracy against
Brexit

brexitcentral.com...

A very interesting read........

I'm beginning to have a grudging respect for David Cameron for resigning rather

than this treasonous behaviour toward the British public.

And now she says its the best deal we can get! But that doesn't mean we should accept it like she expects. If the best deal you can get is worse than remaining and a very poor con of a deal that basically makes us a slave state then common sense alone should compel anyone with an ounce of it to throw it in the bin where it belongs.

Theresa May to appeal over heads of MPs for Brexit deal backing

www.msn.com...

And now even Spain are trying to screw us!

Spain threatens to vote against Brexit deal over Gibraltar

This is a joke and crime against the British peoples wish and democratic right! hang em high!

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This deal will be the "UK Slave in the EU Cage". And when it comes to the future relationship and any trade deal the UK will be just thrown the scraps. We are doing a deal that blindly leads us down a path of uncertainty and poor outcome for the UK.

Can you solve the Brexit Rubik’s Cube?

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
She is asking us to follow her blindly over the EU cliff! I do hope that the British people are not stupid enough to let her do this to our nation! Time to come out on the streets and demand a BREXIT that people voted for.

May begs the public: unite behind me on Brexit deal

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Oh and lets just give Gibraltar back to the Spanish because we are so desperate for a bad deal! Stupid is stupid does!

May’s plea on her Brexit deal provokes passionate responses

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
And now Macron is threatening us that if we don't give up our British waters so the French can still fish in them, then they will keep us locked in the 'backstop' customs union arrangement

Source

What has Mrs May got us into!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
And now Macron is threatening us that if we don't give up our British waters so the French can still fish in them, then they will keep us locked in the 'backstop' customs union arrangement

Source

As she's so fond of saying *Nothing's agreed till everything's agreed*

Lets see IF she gets it through the commons!!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
It's sure going to be interesting if it gets through parliament or not and who votes which way.

I hope and don't think the deal will get approved but you never know, the establishment will do all it can to try and persuade (and maybe even bribe) the MP's to accept the deal. Even the EU are urging the MP's to accept the deal.

Labour has been consistently criticising her deal so it would be strange if they suddenly say yes.
SNP have also been very firm saying they will reject the deal, but I cannot trust them.
DUP will definitely not, as the deal separates Northern Island from the rest of the UK.
I don't think the so called 'hard Brexiteers' in the Tories will accept the deal, the rest will most likely follow the whip.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's sure going to be interesting if it gets through parliament or not and who votes which way.

I hope and don't think the deal will get approved but you never know, the establishment will do all it can to try and persuade (and maybe even bribe) the MP's to accept the deal. Even the EU are urging the MP's to accept the deal.

That doesnt surprise me at all we've been trussed up like stuffed chickens.

The ink is not dry on the signing and the spanish PM has started on Gibralter

and Macron is gloating that he WILL have access to our fishing grounds

The fear campaign started by George Osbourne is being racheted up again by

Phillip Hammond.

I would personally take short term pain for a CLEAN BREAK BREXIT .

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What I found interesting was Theresa May's Freudian slip during her speech when she said Rhiw was being "pushed on the people" then she corrected herself and said "for the people".

I find that very telling...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The figures (and don't care where they came from) are highly speculative and very misleading. Smells like a "f.ck the people" sham!

Also, our world trade would grow significantly as would our economy and we would not longer be in a protectionist club where sustained growth across members states is impossible!

In the longer term the best deal is a No Deal Brexit!!! And we keep 40 billion!

Theresa May's Brexit Deal 'Will Cost UK The Equivalent Of Losing Wales Or The City'

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
What I found interesting was Theresa May's Freudian slip during her speech when she said Rhiw was being "pushed on the people" then she corrected herself and said "for the people".

I find that very telling...
Indeed!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

That doesnt surprise me at all we've been trussed up like stuffed chickens.

The ink is not dry on the signing and the spanish PM has started on Gibralter

and Macron is gloating that he WILL have access to our fishing grounds

The fear campaign started by George Osbourne is being racheted up again by

Phillip Hammond.

I would personally take short term pain for a CLEAN BREAK BREXIT .

And a longer term gain! There is only one fate for a protectionist club ans as each member state starts to hurt then it will become more evident that the EU project is never going to work. Italy have been damaged and impacted by the Euro as will others to follow. Inequality between member nation states can never work even in a protectionist zone!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't know about back to square but this deal is like trying to fit a square peg in a triangle hole (the latter being what the people voted for)!

Corbyn slams May over Brexit for 'ploughing on' in 'act of national self-harm'

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Source

The EU are taking full advantage of a thoroughly unprofessional and inadequate approach taken to BREXIT negotiations and laughing at us and TM!

Time to f.ck them off and leave!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What they mean is basically cancel BREXIT via delay! Future movie - "The Great UK Democracy Robbery"

Either we leave with no deal or no BREXIT...shameful!

Former Tory minister and May loyalist says we should delay Brexit to get a better deal

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Another reason to leave without a deal. Then let the EU come running to do a trade deal on our terms!

May Brexit plan would shave 4% from GDP, government forecasts

www.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join