It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Revealed: May's secret bid to get Labour to back Brexit deal

www.msn.com...

Hardly a secret. Part of this charm offensive was an article she penned for the Guardian as reported on the BBC News.
I wasn't referring to any secret. Just the fact that Juncker suggested a BREXIT deal could be reached in weeks. not likely!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sir Michael Caine on Brexit: Better to be poor outside the EU than rich in it

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Surely its time to say enough is enough because desperate is desperate she does is crazy! Better no deal than a TM deal. So much for her No deal is better than a Bad Deal!

Theresa May under pressure from party over Brexit concessions

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Does TM not realize that the EU won't offer anything until we have decided to leave with No Deal. They are acting in hope that the UK changes its mind and that there is a GE! They risk hurting themselves to get what they want.

May insists Brexit deal can be done after summit ends without breakthrough

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
These people are not deomcratic and are traitors to the democratic wish of the people!! They are a disgrace!!

People's Vote march: where the anti-Brexit rally is taking place across London

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Exactly!! That's called democracy!!

I won’t be marching for a people’s vote. There has already been one

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This constant referral to having a *peoples vote* from moaning remainers.

Makes one wonder just *WHAT WAS THE REFERENDUM* if it wasn't the peoples vote

WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE A DEAL?

People leave agreements ALL the time without penalty !!

Every time I see the progress ..... or should I say non progress I am reminded of

the song Hotel California .....anyone who hasn't heard it the words go >>>>

Welcome to the Hotel CaliforniaEU
Such a lovely place (Lol!!)
Such a lovely place (Lol!!]
They livin' it up at the Hotel California EU Tusk, Juncker et al.
What a nice surprise (its no surprise), bring your alibis lucre

Last thing we remember,
Was running for the door
we had to find the way back to the place we were before
'Relax' said the night man Barnier,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

(Alterations curtersy eletheia)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

This constant referral to having a *peoples vote* from moaning remainers.

Makes one wonder just *WHAT WAS THE REFERENDUM* if it wasn't the peoples vote

WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE A DEAL?

People leave agreements ALL the time without penalty !!

Every time I see the progress ..... or should I say non progress I am reminded of

the song Hotel California .....anyone who hasn't heard it the words go >>>>

Welcome to the Hotel CaliforniaEU
Such a lovely place (Lol!!)
Such a lovely place (Lol!!]
They livin' it up at the Hotel California EU Tusk, Juncker et al.
What a nice surprise (its no surprise), bring your alibis lucre

Last thing we remember,
Was running for the door
we had to find the way back to the place we were before
'Relax' said the night man Barnier,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

(Alterations curtersy eletheia)

Pertinent! What they mean is they want a remainer bad losers vote because the people already voted and the outcome was yes leave and properly not an half baked FAKEXIT BREXIT. That's democracy and all the electorate should respect the outcome. And no 500,000 have the right to impose a 2nd vote on 17m+ who voted leave.

And the truth is we don't need a deal before we leave really because the DEU will want to talk fast once we have left or they hurt themselves badly.

All the EU have done is try and influence a change of heart in the UK so that they may stay.

F.ck them!

Bye Bye EU.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They can call for what they like but they ain't getting sh.t!

London marchers call for new Brexit vote

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This should come as no surprise.....

EU 'wants to control Britain's tax policies after Brexit to stop the UK becoming a low-tax economy'
Michel Barnier's team plans to stop Britain from adjusting tax rates post-Brexit
Any British government would not be able to slash or amend its own tax rates
Campaigners claim EU is in last ditch bid to stop Britain thriving after Brexit

Michel Barnier and his negotiating team want Britain to be shackled to EU tax policies after Brexit, a leaked document suggests.

The EU's Brexit Task Force met with the European Parliament's TAX3 secretariat last week to discuss how Britain will align its tax rules
with the EU.

Campaign groups fear this proposal will be used to deliberately undermine a post-Brexit economy.

Full story.....www.dailymail.co.uk...

And there are some who want to remain in that manipulating corrupt union./smh

edit on 20-10-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

EU 'wants to control Britain's tax policies after Brexit to stop the UK becoming a low-tax economy'
Michel Barnier's team plans to stop Britain from adjusting tax rates post-Brexit

Michel Barnier and his negotiating team want Britain to be shackled to EU tax policies after Brexit, a leaked document suggests.

The EU's Brexit Task Force met with the European Parliament's TAX3 secretariat last week to discuss how Britain will align its tax rules
with the EU.

Campaign groups fear this proposal will be used to deliberately undermine a post-Brexit economy.

Says it all! EU Mafia

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

with the EU.

Says it all! EU Mafia

THIS is about Northern Ireland, and keeping the gates down over there! You can not get a tax-diversion without borders, border controls, fences, guards. All those things would be desastrous for NI, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
NI is a tricky one but there is nothing stopping the Island of Ireland to be an exceptional circumstance in the EU with bespoke arrangements. Well there is something stopping that, EU commission for a start.
Gibraltar is another issue, something like 30,000 Spanish people work there everyday crossing that border, we will have to compromise on both sides.
A decent deal will be found at the last minute in my opinion, and I'm glad the government ignored yesterday's protest in London for a second referendum.
#LeaveMeansLeave

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
TM's time is up and that is what you get when you play to the remainers tune. Her plan is not a BREXIT but a FAKEXIT and a betrayal of the British electorate!

PM 'drinking in last chance saloon', MPs say

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Or sooner I would say

Dominic Raab warns Brexit deal must be reached within weeks

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I came across this link from another thread and thought it would be appropriate

in this thread. It points out the long term fragility of the EU and confirms that

the days of the EU are numbered and its only a matter of time.....

WESTERN EUROPE
More than half of Germans want to emigrate as people have lost confidence in Merkel’s ‘chaotic government’

Never in recent history have so many Germans wanted to leave their homeland. 55 per cent said in a survey that they would like to try their luck in another country – many saying forever.

The desire: In addition to better weather, the would-be emigrants hope for a new home, a stable political situation and a better income.

In a survey conducted by YouGov on behalf of the financial services TransferWise more than half of respondents said that they would like to turn their back on Germany.

voiceofeurope.com...

Since Merkel opened Germany’s borders in 2015, the country accepted around 1.5 million migrants, from mostly the Middle East and Northern Africa.

Instead of what was told, a lot of them don’t work, are poorly educated and are not refugees. The migrant crisis is a slowly unfolding disaster for Germany.

voiceofeurope.com...

Afghan refugee Ramin Azimi, murdered and burned his Finnish girlfriend alive in January 2015, after a dispute. He appealed against his former life sentence at Finland’s Supreme Court on Thursday.

According to media in Finland, “he couldn’t deal with her ending their relationship”. The court states that Azimi “first raped the girl in a nightclub in Ulvila. Then he transported her to the town of Kokemäki by car, moved her to a wooden house, doused her in gasoline and burned her alive.”

Several European girls have already been murdered or raped by migrants. In Germany, Maria Ladenburger was murdered by an Afghan migrant and in Sweden Alexandra Mezher was stabbed to death by a Somali migrant.

Germany and Sweden can barely protect their own women from migrant attacks. A while ago German national TV advised women to take safe routes while out jogging and police in Sweden even said women shouldn’t go out at night at all!

voiceofeurope.com...

Local Dutch Freedom Party leader, Karen Gerbrands said, Dille “could no longer bear what had happened to her and the reactions she had had”, when confirming the suicide.

In the video, she stated how the gang demanded her silence during council debates and had recently had her life threatened and that “we will soon cut your throat and let you bleed to death.”

She appeared distressed and anxious in the video where she reveals in the video: “I just want the world to know the truth. 15 March 2017 I was kidnapped, raped and assaulted by a group of Muslims because they wanted me to keep quiet in the Hague city council.”

15 March last year was the day of the parliamentary elections. “After it happened, I did not tell anyone, I just did my debates the next day.”

She further stated she was leaving politics because she was afraid that someone might hurt her children. “I cannot live with that. They don’t like women at all. They don’t like me at all,” Willie said. “That’s why I decided to stop.”

voiceofeurope.com...

edit on 22-10-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

TM's time is up and that is what you get when you play to the remainers tune. Her plan is not a BREXIT but a FAKEXIT and a betrayal of the British electorate!

www.msn.com...

We're not leaving - except in name. We'll still be under full control of the EU, down to the level of govt that decides what we are allowed to put in our bins.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.msn.com...
That is why I call it a FAKEXIT

We're not leaving - except in name. We'll still be under full control of the EU, down to the level of govt that decides what we are allowed to put in our bins.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I came across this link from another thread and thought it would be appropriate

in this thread. It points out the long term fragility of the EU and confirms that

the days of the EU are numbered and its only a matter of time.....

WESTERN EUROPE
More than half of Germans want to emigrate as people have lost confidence in Merkel’s ‘chaotic government’

Never in recent history have so many Germans wanted to leave their homeland. 55 per cent said in a survey that they would like to try their luck in another country – many saying forever.

The desire: In addition to better weather, the would-be emigrants hope for a new home, a stable political situation and a better income.

In a survey conducted by YouGov on behalf of the financial services TransferWise more than half of respondents said that they would like to turn their back on Germany.

voiceofeurope.com...

Since Merkel opened Germany’s borders in 2015, the country accepted around 1.5 million migrants, from mostly the Middle East and Northern Africa.

Instead of what was told, a lot of them don’t work, are poorly educated and are not refugees. The migrant crisis is a slowly unfolding disaster for Germany.

voiceofeurope.com...

Afghan refugee Ramin Azimi, murdered and burned his Finnish girlfriend alive in January 2015, after a dispute. He appealed against his former life sentence at Finland’s Supreme Court on Thursday.

According to media in Finland, “he couldn’t deal with her ending their relationship”. The court states that Azimi “first raped the girl in a nightclub in Ulvila. Then he transported her to the town of Kokemäki by car, moved her to a wooden house, doused her in gasoline and burned her alive.”

Several European girls have already been murdered or raped by migrants. In Germany, Maria Ladenburger was murdered by an Afghan migrant and in Sweden Alexandra Mezher was stabbed to death by a Somali migrant.

Germany and Sweden can barely protect their own women from migrant attacks. A while ago German national TV advised women to take safe routes while out jogging and police in Sweden even said women shouldn’t go out at night at all!

voiceofeurope.com...

Local Dutch Freedom Party leader, Karen Gerbrands said, Dille “could no longer bear what had happened to her and the reactions she had had”, when confirming the suicide.

In the video, she stated how the gang demanded her silence during council debates and had recently had her life threatened and that “we will soon cut your throat and let you bleed to death.”

She appeared distressed and anxious in the video where she reveals in the video: “I just want the world to know the truth. 15 March 2017 I was kidnapped, raped and assaulted by a group of Muslims because they wanted me to keep quiet in the Hague city council.”

15 March last year was the day of the parliamentary elections. “After it happened, I did not tell anyone, I just did my debates the next day.”

She further stated she was leaving politics because she was afraid that someone might hurt her children. “I cannot live with that. They don’t like women at all. They don’t like me at all,” Willie said. “That’s why I decided to stop.”

voiceofeurope.com...

This is one of the reasons we must get out now. Its been coming for 20 years.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
More BS.......

Hard Brexit will 'cripple science', 29 Nobel Prize winners warn Theresa May

www.msn.com...

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join