It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It is time to tell the EU to f.ck off!

The City of London just suffered a major defeat from the EU over plans for Brexit

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I believe it the other way round!! Because we did a bad deal and a FAKEXIT was delivered contract to the democratic wishes of the Britsh people!

No-deal Brexit risks 'civil unrest', warns Amazon's UK boss

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is not as a result of BREXIT but a result of over inflated house price growth which we all know is not sustainable and any reset or slowing down of the market protects against boom and bust!

How will Brexit affect UK house prices and mortgages?

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
More false scaremongering claims!!

'No deal' Brexit would see UK 'state of emergency'

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Joke..........

Britain to keep EU laws during Brexit transition

uk.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
That's if we have a transition period as Brexit looks like it can go in any direction.

They say the purpose of the transition period is to reduce uncertainty for businesses and give them more time to prepare for when/if we eventually leave the EU.

However, I would argue that a transition period will actually INCREASE uncertainty because the transition period is still completely negotiable, so no one has any idea what a transition period will involve yet. It's also rumoured that while we have to keep EU rules in the transition period, we may also have to adopt any new rules the EU implements in those two years...

Source with good info

So for me, the transition period is there only to delay and fudge Brexit. They hope that the British people would either forget about Brexit or change our minds (due to the relentless MSM bias and the fact that many people who voted to Leave will have passed away in that time and younger voters are more likely to be remainers, because universities, college's and schools are also extremely bias).

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
That's if we have a transition period as Brexit looks like it can go in any direction.

They say the purpose of the transition period is to reduce uncertainty for businesses and give them more time to prepare for when/if we eventually leave the EU.

However, I would argue that a transition period will actually INCREASE uncertainty because the transition period is still completely negotiable, so no one has any idea what a transition period will involve yet. It's also rumoured that while we have to keep EU rules in the transition period, we may also have to adopt any new rules the EU implements in those two years...

Source with good info

So for me, the transition period is there only to delay and fudge Brexit. They hope that the British people would either forget about Brexit or change our minds (due to the relentless MSM bias and the fact that many people who voted to Leave will have passed away in that time and younger voters are more likely to be remainers, because universities, college's and schools are also extremely bias).
I agree! A transition period is only a transition period if an actual transition takes place and the rules don't change during the process!!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
All sorted then..........................................NOT!

Brexit: Raab 'sidelined' as May takes control of EU negotiations

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I just hope Theresa May is making a mental note of Donald Trumps negotiating

and firm stance with the EU's Jean-Claude Juncker.

If she takes a leaf out of his book ...... that its OK to stick with what you want

we may just get the Brexit we want

edit on 26-7-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
What a joke!!

Gary Lineker joins campaign for second EU vote

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I just hope Theresa May is making a mental note of Donald Trumps negotiating

and firm stance with the EU's Jean-Claude Juncker.

If she takes a leaf out of his book ...... that its OK to stick with what you want

we may just get the Brexit we want

Agree mate!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
“You can’t leave an organisation and still be bound by its rules. But that is what the Chequers white paper means" TOO RIGHT!

Johnson in call to ‘chuck Chequers’ as he renews assault on May’s Brexit plans

www.msn.com... r?li=BBoPRmx

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If the EU are tearing them up then we the hell better!! Or we are well f.cked. To not be part of an organisation but have to follow its rules and laws is tantamount to state, financial, economic and social suicide. They might as well invade and we let them!

Michel Barnier tears up Theresa May's Brexit customs proposals

www.msn.com...
edit on 26-7-2018 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
If the EU are tearing them up then we the hell better!! Or we are well f.cked. To not be part of an organisation but have to follow its rules and laws is tantamount to state, financial, economic and social suicide. They might as well invade and we let them!

Michel Barnier tears up Theresa May's Brexit customs proposals

www.msn.com...

WHY DO WE NEED A DEAL?

We are LEAVING

We KEEP our 'divorce deal money' ...... The sooner we leave the quicker we

will recover and MUKGA.

We the UK are behaving like an abuse victim.......scared.
just

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Have you been reading about the trade deal between the US and the EU (Trump and Junker meeting).

A joint statement said the two leaders agreed to "work together toward zero tariffs, zero non-tariff barriers, and zero subsidies on non-auto industrial goods"

So how come the US can have a free trade deal but we can't?

This is further evidence that the EU don't want to give us a good deal. They want to punish us and try and make us suffer in the hope that we change our minds.

Teresa May needs to take a leaf out of President Trumps book and threaten them into a deal.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
It's soo simple and obvious this needs to happen.

They have been back and forth with their negotiations so many times now, can they afford, politically, to change course again and fulfill proper Brexit?! YES is the answer! If the conservatives did that, they would sweep the nation at the next general election (except for the few constituencies who voted Remain of course).

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might take some time, he will have to sober up first!!!

Hope Teresa May takes a leaf out of Trumps book on how to be tough then

Brexit may finally get some where.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
It's soo simple and obvious this needs to happen.

They have been back and forth with their negotiations so many times now, can they afford, politically, to change course again and fulfill proper Brexit?! YES is the answer! If the conservatives did that, they would sweep the nation at the next general election (except for the few constituencies who voted Remain of course).
I have a suspicion that there may well be plans in whisper a foot in the darker corridors of power. I cannot believe that the BREXITEERS won't do something significant to effect a NO DEAL! And it would not surprise me if Andrea Leadsom and Boris etc are behind it. I was hoping she would get PM job but we ended up with May!

Its all too quite on the Parliament front so somethings cooking!! Hope!!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Great minds think alike

Might take some time, he will have to sober up first!!!

Haha that's hilarious but unfortunately too true.

How he is the president of the EU still baffles me. A complete piss head who has done and said some very dodgy things in the past, including...
- Slapping other member states leaders around the face
- Setting up sweetheart trade deals with corporations in Switzerland
- Said "When it becomes serious, you have to lie"

Yet the MSM never seems to want to talk about this stuff...

edit on 83031bAmerica/ChicagoFri, 27 Jul 2018 02:31:47 -05003118 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Reply to RP2SticksOfDynamite

They have been back and forth with their negotiations so many times now, can they afford, politically, to change course again and fulfill proper Brexit?! YES is the answer! If the conservatives did that, they would sweep the nation at the next general election (except for the few constituencies who voted Remain of course). I have a suspicion that there may well be plans in whisper a foot in the darker corridors of power. I cannot believe that the BREXITEERS won't do something significant to effect a NO DEAL! And it would not surprise me if Andrea Leadsom and Boris etc are behind it. I was hoping she would get PM job but we ended up with May!

Its all too quite on the Parliament front so somethings cooking!! Hope!!

I dont think Andrea Leadsom has enough experience or is strong enough......

Boris is a loose cannon and is no 'Trump'......

Its time for a **SUPER HERO** .....from the back benches

Enter J.R,Mogg with his underpants over his trousers.

Could do worse.......a lot worse.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join