It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've hurt
I bet hurt hurt tour

You and me it hurts X X X

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Apologies for the off topic post above, I have no idea what I meant by posting it and I don't even remember posting it.
Finished work early with my son yesterday and we went to the pub, then got on the southern comfort lol

*on topic*
Invoke article 50 now Mrs May!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: grainofsand

Apologies for the off topic post above, I have no idea what I meant by posting it and I don't even remember posting it.
Finished work early with my son yesterday and we went to the pub, then got on the southern comfort lol

*on topic*
Invoke article 50 now Mrs May!
There was obviously something going on in your mind. But nevermind. If it comes to you let us know.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Are they f.ck.ng kidding......TM needs to tell them to FO!

UK faces Brexit settlement bill of up to £50bn

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Plonkers......

EU leaders spend '20 minutes' on Brexit, after May returns to UK

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It just gets better...........

UK 'living on Fantasy Island' over EU divorce demands

uk.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

www.msn.com...

Part of it will go towards EU Parliament lifetime pensions for your favourites, Mr Farage (which is French, by the way) and his compatriots.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: moniker

www.msn.com...

Part of it will go towards EU Parliament lifetime pensions for your favourites, Mr Farage (which is French, by the way) and his compatriots.

Haha a tiny smidgen of that £50 billion will go towards pension contributions to the people you are trying to allude to.
Think about it, there are 73 MEP's, so let's say they all get a million each pension contribution, that's only £73 million, where is the rest of the £50 BILLION going?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
We should bring back Lord King as our governor of Bank of England.
He's much more positive than Mark Carney, who seems to try and kick us down at every possibility.

He said there were "real opportunities" for economic reform and new trade deals which meant Brexit could be a success

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: moniker

www.msn.com...

Rubbish.............its the EU that will get the money.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
We should bring back Lord King as our governor of Bank of England.
He's much more positive than Mark Carney, who seems to try and kick us down at every possibility.

He said there were "real opportunities" for economic reform and new trade deals which meant Brexit could be a success

www.bbc.co.uk...
What does one expect? He's a Canadian and his perspective of the World outside of Canada will be different from that of a UK Governor!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They dreaming.......

Brexit is 'God-given' chance to steal business from Britain, Donald Trump's trade aide declares

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mark Carney has now said...

The immediate risk posed by Brexit to the UK economy has declined, however, the overall level of risk was still elevated. The risk was greater for continental Europe than for the UK.

Of course that's all thanks to...

"the action by the Bank before and after the vote to leave the European Union had reduced the danger to the country's financial stability"

Source

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
Mark Carney has now said...

The immediate risk posed by Brexit to the UK economy has declined, however, the overall level of risk was still elevated. The risk was greater for continental Europe than for the UK.

Of course that's all thanks to...

"the action by the Bank before and after the vote to leave the European Union had reduced the danger to the country's financial stability"

Source
Interesting is it not. It is starting truly look that we maybe much better off (as suspected) once we have left and locked down our new trading arrangements and new deals outside of the EU zone.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This does not surprise me at all, our closet brexiteer is more switched on than people realise and now with Trump support/backing its screw you EU!

8Theresa May Brexit speech: Leaving EU 'cannot mean membership of the single market'

www.msn.com...

edit on 17-1-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Not everybody likes TM's stance but I do. Its important we are seen to be single minded and determined. And we have a TRUMP card now also.

Theresa May slammed by Brexit negotiator over 'threatening' tactics

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Le Pen says BREXIT has triggered a domino effect in the EU. I would image she will be using this and pushing for a FREXIT!

Brexit domino effect 'will bring down Europe'

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Le Pen says BREXIT has triggered a domino effect in the EU. I would image she will be using this and pushing for a FREXIT!

www.msn.com...

Let's hope, but she has a very tough path.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.msn.com...

Let's hope, but she has a very tough path.
She does but I think the french have had enough also and now that they know they will end up having to pay more into the EU to compensate for the UK leaving it may tip the balance.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
An excellent video from Spiked Online, uploaded yesterday.

The Brexit vote was a blow for democracy, for the people against the establishment. But the backlash against it, from lords to lawyers to MPs to CEOs, proved the fight is only just beginning. In this 20-minute film, Paul Embery, Harsimrat Kaur, Tom Slater, Gisela Stuart and Bruno Waterfield relive the Glorious Referendum, reflect on the history of the struggle for suffrage, and discuss how we can make good on the democratic promise of 23 June.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join