It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trinity SOLVED!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I will pray for all of you who dont believe. We are to live by faith. God created everything and everyone. He knows everything and he is in each and everyone of us. Even those who deny him or dont believe in him. I see it all day everyday. God is love and he wants whats best for all of us but we are ignorant, selfish, stubborn people. Its so sad what owr world has come to. I do understand those who dont believe because of all the bad. I used to be one of those people until i met someone who showed me that higher powers do exist and if the man i met is capable of the things he can do than God is definitely true and if you actually take time and read the bible you will see that every word of the bible is true and only God is capable of making that happen. God bless all of you and those of you who dont believe you are not to be blamed in God's eyes. Its those who are aware and refuse to repent and accept Christ who are at fault. Thank you Jesus for everything you do for me everyday.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That's not solved!

Since when does, "I CAN'T WORK IT OUT! AND YOU NEVER WILL EITHER!" translate to working out the answer?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join