It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent design fills no purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
"Didnt you know, they are a product of intelligent design, not evolution" The old man replied;
"We never knew until the first wolf followed us back home, for a simple meal. They only lived for a shot time, but each generation had trademarks, a natural born skill, either to hunt, guard or track.. And the reward was our scraps.. We designed the dog to fit our needs, less aggressive"
The old man didnt think they would use the same method on primates, but yet they did.

"Do you see any difference, between the modern human and a dog? You reward humanity, to get the ideals of what it means to be a human.. Our people learned that it was no difference between a primate and a dog when food was near, we became Gods of our own creation and my ancestors breeded with them." I looked at the old man, he knew all to well.

"They are just monkeys, they would never survive on their own, why do you still feed them when all they do is destroy? For a higher purpose? A transcendent state? They cant, we used them for our own needs, we taught them the night sky was full of answers, we choose one people and they surpassed our highest expectations"

"If they cannot understand that they are born evil, and we teach them dont be of nature, accept the word of Allah, Jesus or just Embrace humanity.. But they will never learn,"

"If i create a single unified matrix, what is the purpose if it is just to repeat a never ending circle, isnt it better to let everyone free and let nature take its course? "

" I will not feed a grand illusion, if it does not have a purpose "

The old man, looked at me.. " If you transcended from an animal, who says they cant "

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantjil

You need to shed your Pavlovian indoctrination.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

let go or spread, shed has a dualistic meaning..

join