It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Spirit is Prepared for Birth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Abstract

What happens at the moment of conception and while the fetus is in the womb. Depending on the past life and the importance of the mission the amount of assistance given by the Spirit world differs. The process is describe in the book Between Heaven and Earth, dictated by Andre Luiz to Francisco C. Xavier.

Entering the Womb

How does the perispirit enter the mother’s womb? In the book Between Heaven and Earth, there is a scene where there is a plan for a child to be born to a couple. The mother-to-be (Zulmira) is brought into Spirit world, during her sleep, to meet her child. She demonstrates great love for her child and is excited to have a baby boy. During the next night a group of spirits are waiting outside the bedroom of Zulmira and her husband, when they have fallen asleep, the spirits enter the room. They assist Zulmira out of her body to receive the child. The action of Zulmira embracing and placing her son into her womb is described;

Read more at Disinfo.com
edit on 19-2-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoCom

I am kind of interested in this, but please make it a bit clearer, what you are trying to say. Like, write a small intro: who, what, why, where etc. Answer these questions at some point in your post. Don't just dump a quote from some site. Makes it easier for everyone, right?

Sorry if your native language is not English, heh, this is sometimes hard to tell on ATS.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I thought advertising books for sale like this was frowned upon/banned on ATS ?

That aside, it's an interesting concept but how does it explain for people who are born with mental deficiency like downs syndrome, autism etc. Also spirits born to parents where one parent has no interest in their life or both parents give the child up for adoption or just abandon them in front of an orphanage or much worse as in some cases where the baby is basically dumped in a bin ? What about abortions too ? Is the spirit in place before an abortion occurs ?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Interesting question.

Even though I call it a "consciousness" instead of spirit (I'm not religious or "spiritual" as the standard definition goes), it's a question I've contemplated over my lifetime.

Simple answer is...I don't know, and no one really does. It's all conjecture.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

That aside, it's an interesting concept but how does it explain for people who are born with mental deficiency like downs syndrome, autism etc. Also spirits born to parents where one parent has no interest in their life or both parents give the child up for adoption or just abandon them in front of an orphanage or much worse as in some cases where the baby is basically dumped in a bin ? What about abortions too ? Is the spirit in place before an abortion occurs ?

My take is that every circumstance good or bad is for learning and growth. Some spirits choose a hard life because there is the most growth and the opportunity to clear karma and "level up".

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

I always assumed karma was neutral in the sense that one doing good deeds in order to earn good karma would not get that good karma because they had selfish intentions for doing good ? In essence you cannot influence karma, karma can only influence you ?

Also how do you explain those spirits who are placed into bodies that only live a short period of time ? Where is the learning and growth in those instances ?

And if it's about learning and growth, surely it would be better to observe from the spiritual realm seeing the grander picture than only seeing a tiny fraction inside a body ?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You would have to ask the parents of a special needs child.

The soul of the child is there and the child is definitely an individual even if the body they are in restricts them from normal interaction. My husband's #2 at work has a son who is about 9 months younger than our own and he has some severe disabilities stemming from an undiagnosed hole in his heart that starved his brain of oxygen combined with hydrocephaly.

He likely won't live past his early teens and recently underwent open heart surgery just to get an extension to maybe live that long.

But they love him nonetheless and he has his moods and needs just like their other healthy children.
edit on 19-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not doubting the love of the parents, but more the reason for a spirit to choose to enter a body that unfortunately has such conditions ? Or is it all about the parents in that case, in order to humble them and have them show love regardless of the state of the child ? In essence the spirit of the child is the teacher ?

I guess that could explain reasoning for that kind of situation but it doesn't help explain the instance where a child is abandoned and either adopted, orphaned or left for dead

More to the point do these spirits know what they're getting into by entering a body ? I would assume spirit world is outside of time, but I guess equally a spirit could enter not knowing what experiences it will have right ?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subnatural

I am kind of interested in this, but please make it a bit clearer, what you are trying to say. Like, write a small intro: who, what, why, where etc. Answer these questions at some point in your post. Don't just dump a quote from some site. Makes it easier for everyone, right?

Sorry if your native language is not English, heh, this is sometimes hard to tell on ATS.

The OP was an intro to the topic. You can read more at Disinfo.com

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Interesting question.

Even though I call it a "consciousness" instead of spirit (I'm not religious or "spiritual" as the standard definition goes), it's a question I've contemplated over my lifetime.

Simple answer is...I don't know, and no one really does. It's all conjecture.

Disinfo.com and AboveTopSecret have a special relationship where this is allowed.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Here is the intro text that you linked to at Amazon ... for those interested

You have lived multiple lives. At times you have been rich, poor, a servant and a slave. Maybe even a King or a Queen, at the least a member of the minor nobility.

Many famous people in the past have believed in reincarnation, such as Thomas Edison and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. They both believed in the spirit world and made attempts to communicate with the world beyond.

There is a realm, a universe greater than ours and it is filled with intelligences that we can only wonder at. There are spirits around the earth who are actively helping and guiding us in our planning and during our actual incarnations.

You are interested in this book and in the topic because you know, in your heart that we are not merely chemical elements that dissolve with death. There must be something more, you know this, because of your own intuition, experiences and beliefs.

There are too many unexplained phenomena for there to be nothing after death. How do some people have past life memories? Why do children remember past lives and then lose the ability after a certain age? How can some people know the future? And more importantly, why do you have premonitions that come true? How could you know what could happen with such certainty?

Reincarnation is a tenet in many religions, such as Hinduism and Buddhism, and is frequently mentioned as parts of varied sects of Christianity and Judaism. It is the concept whereby we have a spirit, in which we retain our central personalities and memories, while in the spirit world, but lose our memories while in a physical form.

This book is here to answer your questions;
1. Why do we reincarnate?
2. How does the process work?
3. How many reincarnations must we have?
4. What memories do we retain from our previous lives?
5. Do we have control over our reincarnations?
6. Why must we suffer?
7. How may I insure my next life is better?
8. How may I progress to being a perfected spirit?

These questions are answered through the Doctrine of Spiritism. When, in the 1850’s, the spirit world determine it was time for the human race to assimilate this knowledge in the hopes it would led us to understand the need to improve our spirituality and to achieve a better balance between our desire for material goods versus our desire to be a better person.

Explore what is your role and where you are in this journey. Determine your place and your future. Find out the reasons for your current tribulations and how to, not only survive your trials, but prosper through them.

Your journey in different bodies at different times in different circumstances is not without a purpose. You began as a primitive soul and through successive lives; you are being molded into a perfect spirit.

The Case for Reincarnation – Your path to perfection
edit on 19-2-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: Post formating

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I always assumed karma was neutral in the sense that one doing good deeds in order to earn good karma would not get that good karma because they had selfish intentions for doing good ? In essence you cannot influence karma, karma can only influence you ?

Karma is interesting, and I don't claim to be an authority on it, but I see it as an accumulation of not being in sync with the source of our being. The more layers of karma you can clear, the closer you become to source. Just my 2 pennies.

Also how do you explain those spirits who are placed into bodies that only live a short period of time ? Where is the learning and growth in those instances ?

It's my understanding that when this happens it is usually to help the parents learning and growth. Behind the scenes all souls agree to their roles, and from that vantage point there is no good or bad, just evolving consciously.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It would be really interesting to read a bit more on this question. You know, it is always interesting and exciting to learn something new about the things that happen every day and just seem natural to us.

top topics

join