It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, I Come in Pieces..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow, totally messed up my first post. Not sure what I did there. Bear with me, actual post will follow shortly. Sorry about that..

edit on 19-2-2016 by Ruiner1978 because: Made a mistake posting. Techno-retarded

edit on 2/19/2016 by kosmicjack because: removed standard posting notice

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Huh?

Interesting, but huh?

If it's for real, then welcome. Otherwise, huh?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Lol! Greetings and Welcome!!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Half an hour and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,waiting waiting waiting.
Ruiner. Just edit again and delete the part you don't want, then put up what you want.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello all. Been a while since I've actively used a message board so apologies again for the balls up above.
Been a long time lurker of this site on and off for quite some time. Usually reading up on other's experiences that are similar to some of the many strange, wonderful and downright hellos thing that have happened and/or happening to me. Or things I'm just imagining have happened, after all, I'm well aware it could all just be in my head.

I'm an ex "sufferer" of what has been labeled Sleep Paralysis and have a few stories about that, and quite a mind blowing (my mind was blown at least) conclusion as to how it seemed to suddenly stop.
I've had experiences of what seemed like at the times contacts with God/Source/Creator/Ultimate Cosmic Mind in various forms, from the Almighty Masculine Thunder Voiced Arse Kicker, to the nutrual yin yang entity thing, and others inbetween.
I've had what may or may not be OBEs, non deliberate astral projections and brown trouser failed deliberate attempts.
Dreams that seemed they were more than just dreams and lots of other odd happenings than I hope to share with you in time and maybe come up with more questions from the questions we ask ourselves, rather than any answers lol

And I'd like to add that I'm not the self proclaimed Illuminati whistle blower of the same name, I'm just another Nine Inch Nails fan who's used the name for years.

So anyway, humbly yours and Hello to everyone
Peace and Love

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Aha! I was thinking, still am a bit, that the first part was a joke I wasn't getting. Either way, a serious welcome.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I am afraid of bears.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
We are Rigel4 ... You can't see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish
Aha! I was thinking, still am a bit, that the first part was a joke I wasn't getting. Either way, a serious welcome.

Lol nah I accidentally posted the thread before clearing the ATS notice that was in the box and writing an actual post in there. Panicked and couldn't figure out how to delete the thread, which made me panic more. Thought the best thing to do was explain briefly in the edit before a moderator assumed I was a troll or trouble maker and banned my newly made account and IP.
Slightly embarrassing lol

Thanks for the welcomes. Looking forward to being an active part of the discussion, debates and having new ideas bounced back at me.
You are an open minded, good natured bunch

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I am afraid of bears.

Loooooooool
I see what you did there. Walked right into that one.
I know my there, their and they'res and rip my missus to shreds when she gets it wrong. Thanks for pulling me up on that. Funny image in my head of a big grizzly leaning on my shoulder everywhere I go now lol

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Interesting intro, and good for you for knowing you don't really know exactly what your experiences may be/have been! Too many people assume they know what things "are" - even in the realm of the ordinary, let alone the extraordinary.

Welcome in!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Panicked and couldn't figure out how to delete the thread, which made me panic more.

I might need to frame that to remind me I'm not alone.

That sentence sums up my short life here at ATS, but people have been very nice to me. I hope it is the same experience for you!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
We are Rigel4 ... You can't see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'

Hello Rigel.
Are you speaking from direct experience about that?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Welcome home.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Interesting intro, and good for you for knowing you don't really know exactly what your experiences may be/have been! Too many people assume they know what things "are" - even in the realm of the ordinary, let alone the extraordinary.

Welcome in!

Yes, I think it's very important to not let the bizarre run away with you. For instance, I suddenly found myself in a disembodied form floating down a road that was on the route to a place I used to work one night. Everything was crystal clear, many details like how the wind was blowing, little things like that, that you just don't notice in normal dreams. It seemed different to a lucid dream to. Like it was actually actually happening. When I lucid dream I know it's a dream. This felt like I was physically on that road, but in a non physical state of being. It ticks all the boxes as an OBE or maybe an astral projection.

BUT...
It could have just been a dream.

I think it was probably something more. Maybe 70% leaning towards an actual OBE over just a dream, but at the end of the day, I just don't know for 100% certainty.
There are things concerning "sleep paralysis" though that I am far more sure about, like 99% sure. But, that other 1% is "I could be totally wrong about this"
Like the old saying, the only thing we can be sure about is that we can't be sure of anything. Or something like that.
With me it's all about the what ifs. I'll entertain the thought of any idea or theory as long as it adds up somehow, and the more it relates to other aspects and more dots connect I'll subscribe to it more in a "most likely considering my, and other's experience".
I'm very aware of the subjective, objective and the difference between the two.

That being said, I have a kind of admiration for people who have solid beliefs (within reason of course) and often find people who blindly dismiss far more irritating than those who blindly belive

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Welcome home.

I felt quite moved by that for some reason.
Thank you very much

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome

Keep posting start your own thread and find like minded
natives of this vast world of ATS.
You are safe here.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family.

top topics

<<   2 >>