It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive: Free Viewing of "A Very Heavy Agenda" The NEOCON Stranglehold

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is the first in a series of efforts to bring some of the core hard-conspiracy issues and discussions back into prominence on ATS.

We have another AMA with a group you're all going to love in March. Stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

arigato!
namaste

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

This is the first in a series of efforts to bring some of the core hard-conspiracy issues and discussions back into prominence on ATS.

Yessssss. We need more conspiracy and AMA. Thanks for the video!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I've watched the first 20 minutes and it's fantastic. These NEOCONS expertly constructed the narrative that gave the Bush Regime an excuse to invade Iraq. This is, so far, damning as hell. We obviously all knew this to be true but the way this documentary has been put together it lays it all out, from the very beginning. The news clips being strung together shows excellent editing, bringing to full light the outlandish machinations orchestrated to initiate the never ending War On Terror. And, as I watched the first 20 minutes of this, it made me come to this conclusion: Obama, whether out of ignorance or whether out of being just another puppet on foreign affairs like Bush was, got us out of Iraq so that groups like ISIS could be birthed and so that they could create strife and terror across the Middle East, bringing in players like Iran and Russia, creating a mind field of nations all together to possibly ignite World War III. Had our troops stayed in Iraq with a force large enough to handle any possible arising situation ISIS, and other terror groups, would not have had the breathing room or the left behind American war machine equipment to march across the sands and do the damage that they have done in lives and treasure. Oh, what a nasty bunch these NEOCONS are.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

One wonders if we couldn't go back further in time to the attack on the USS Liberty .

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
All of our systems have become criminal and incestuous. As we knew, the economic and political laws have all been constructed for the benefit a very few for 30yrs. Thanks for the info.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

That's great news.

Let us know if you want any of them interviewed post AMA on a radio special

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If people really wanted to break the 'neocon' stranglehold of America they would at least acknowledge the NEOCONS in this video.

The preceding 8 YEARS before GW,Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz. Why do people ignore it ?

People should be talking about what exactly led up to the events before 9-11.

Like the first world trade center attack, The USS Cole bombing, the embassy bombings around the world.

And then there was things like Somalia. Where the military mission became about as asinine as it can get.

And When Al Qaeda first actively engaged the US military though the administration of the time completely IGNORED it, and the FIrst WTC, and the rest.

The only agenda I see here is the same old one I have for the last 15 years.

In that video I posted the left sounded no different than the right.

Exactly right. 100 stars if i could give them for the left sounding like the right. There is very little difference, only rhetoric, between the RHINO's and Dems. The Neocons were a pendulum swinging back story because you can't ignore the preceding events as the left is trying say 7 years after the fact when it is convenient to blame the Bush's (criminals too IMHO). The Conservatives do exist in the party and they are being called liars and the low informed bought it as it fits their narrative. Simply put Conservatives are for all the Constitution and freedoms guaranteed to all, the Neo and Non Conservatives alike seem to want some freedoms "re-written" or ignored, plain as I can state it.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
All of our systems have become criminal and incestuous. As we knew, the economic and political laws have all been constructed for the benefit a very few for 30yrs. Thanks for the info.

This is the reason for the Constitution. It is so well structured it took a couple hundred years of work by those who think they are better than everyone else and therefore should have the power to make decisions that are "best for the masses". When both Dems and Reps ignore violations of it, select SCOTUS's that hate the current version, we will naturally be in for a Tyranny ride we will never forget.

If this happens as it seems to be marching toward, then this almost has to be a bit like Hitler, Stalin and others who read the playbook on one world government type of control. I say this because the theory that "power corrupts" is a fair statement and we all know that not all fall will to it. But even more importantly, "absolute power corrupts absolutely", is 100% true.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nice opening on the 9/11, funny background music to go along.

Is interesting to see how the media is use to push for a response from the people whenever the governemnt is behind an agenda, but heck we all know about this, didn't ATS has always been talking about most of these issues for over a decade?

More interesting is how we had a President for 8 years that did nothing but push the war on terror on America and the rest of the world, more obvious is how we have now a president that has spend 8 years killing and sugar coating the war on terror so we can become more tolerant to the same people that the previous president was fighting and killing in the name of terrorism.

[B]Now I see why so many Americans are in need of antidepressants this days, than the governemnt and the media.[/B]

Yes I been sarcastit on the last one.

But then again most of the information is something that we have know for years.

I still feel sorry for Collin Powell that killed his political career in favor of Neo Cons war.

No doubt our own governemnt thinks most Americans are too stupid to put two and two together.
Still nobody should worry about America supremacy anymore, rather than the neocons dreams we are now looking at nothing but a nightmare.

Doesn't anybody knows that we are now under the global warming agenda.

What a country to do, without some agenda to keep the people worry afraid and dependent.

edit on 20-2-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Certainly will be glad to watch this.

I’m sure they have in it that Hillary Clinton is the new neocon King. I just can’t bring myself to calling her a Queen.

The term stranglehold is therefore fitting since the average voter has a choice of Hillary (though a neocon has reasonable domestic policies compared to the GOP) or the GOP group of horrible choices, or Bernie one who I doubt could really win a general election.

So these peoples new chosen leader, Hillary, is a stanch neocon.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Like the video and would Love to see the others.

If you have any pull it would be great to have an option to watch this with commercials instead of having to pay directly. I doubt I will watch if I have to pay but I would tolerate a few commercials.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Not sure if the site is overloading or what, but I got a "promo no longer available" error message. No big deal, somebody put in a lot of effort (apparently) and they deserve to make some of their money back. I'm downloading the full Part 1 now. There've been enough responses to know it won't be wasted money.

I wish I could say I don't know what to expect, but those of you that are familiar with me know that I've seen this coming since the JFK assassination. For sure, I'm making sure to have something on my stomach before I fire it up. When it comes to some things there is no satisfaction in being right.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

Hello everybody! Been lurking leading up to the AMA on wednesday. I was told not to say hello *yet* but just wanted to chime in quickly to say sorry for the promo giving an error, i didn't realized the 100 free codes would max out so soon so i've added more [the 'abovetopsecret12' promo code is working again].

If you enjoyed Part 1: A Catalyzing Event, check out Part 2: How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the New Neocons.
It's not free to view, however due to the interest in Part 1 on ATS I have added another promo code that gives 50% off the rental or download price of Part 2. Part 2 follows a bit more of a 'traditional documentary' template using original interview footage and narration.

A Very Heavy Agenda Part 2: How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the New Neocons

Part 2 Synopsis: After the Cold War, the US-NATO reach expanded significantly to take in most of the old Soviet Union clients in the Warsaw pact. Neoconservative darling Robert Kagan and his diplomat wife Victoria Nuland played key roles inside and out of various administrations as they greased the skids for a US-sponsored coup in Ukraine. Kagan's The Project for a New American Century was re-branded during Obama as 'The Foreign Policy Initiative', acting as an outside agitator. Part 2 shows the resurrection of old Reaganites from beltway depths to deliver blatant propaganda with techniques reminiscent of a red scare era that had only just faded from memory. US-funded outfits like Radio Free Liberty are pitted against Russia’s RT as each nation accuses the other of waging an ever more desperate and transparent "Information War".

type in : abovetopsecret967 when you choose rental or download

Will be back on Wed morning to start answering your questions

-Robbie

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thank you for your hard work.
and thank you for the free look at the video.
I hope you keep doing what you did!

sorry but could you make it more watchable with your next one.
just short clips do not do it for me.

and it did not explain its self.
and any one who sees this for the first time would be baffled.
I am trying to give constructive criticism.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RobbieMartin

(edited out)

NO way that any group trying to control things are perfect. I would like to err on the side of picking from the ones who think that people have a right to as much freedom from government as is reasonable. And that, we can all agree that freedom for one ends when they do harm or make a real attempt to harm to someone.
Eidt to add, havent seen the whole thing from the OP..... I am sure not for neocons... Conservatives yes, i do like them. But, no to neo's.

edit on 21-2-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Neocon aggression has never really been a American only thing.

How do you think Britian forged its empire in India, Africa and the middle east?

Same BS excuses about civilising people and ending local disputes so they dont spill over ect when really it was about securing resources.

USA just took the same play book and perfected it.

Hell why do the USA always try and drag the UK into there wars? Because we wrote the book in international meddling!

Neocon is basically a fancy word for imperialism.
edit on 21-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Neocon aggression has never really been a American only thing.

How do you think Britian forged its empire in India, Africa and the middle east?

Same BS excuses about civilising people and ending local disputes so they dont spill over ect when really it was about securing resources.

USA just took the same play book and perfected it.

Hell why do the USA always try and drag the UK into there wars? Because we wrote the book in international meddling!

Neocon is basically a fancy word for imperialism.

Neocons in fact are Fascist like many think of the government now only Reagan lost control of his vision and plans for America when the friend of Daddy Bush shot the POTUS while George was VP..GBush the 1st will not be arrested but he has been pulling the strings since JFK was elected. Blood all over his entire career IMHO. He got that Gov from Arkansas to help him with the drugs for guns plan in South America with Ollie North.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
For those who don't know who the neocons really are and where their ascent to power begins this is a very good video. The wife of Robert Kagan is VIctoria Nuland who you may recall said "F - the EU" unknowingly in to a hot mic. Her role at the State department was one of the prime movers of the Ukrainian color revolution and subsequent fascist takeover by Poroschenko.

Far from being part of history these people still pull the levers of governmental policy and have entrenched themselves thoroughly in the machinery of the military industrial complex.

ETA: Thank you very much Mr. Martin for allowing ATS to view part 1 free of charge. Damn decent of you sir!

For those wanting to know more of the philosophical background of the neocons need look no further than Leo Strauss at Yale and Milton Friedman with the Chicago school of economics.
edit on 21-2-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RobbieMartin

Thank you, sir, for your response. I figured it might've been something like that. Part 1 was worth every penny and, should the promo not take, I'm buying part 2 all the same.

I will look forward to seeing you here later this week.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join