It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun is a star ???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: abeverage

Imagine if we live in a holographic universe or you are just a brain in a vat...then actually the significance of that sun being star is rather irrelevant...

Indeed...but reality within a reality is still a reality on a certain level. One that we occupy. It makes sense to observe it carefully and try to understand it...even if it is just a program. Our lives depend on it...

Meh that is all about following rules and those are meant to be broken perhaps by us...
hehe

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This is about fundamental information, crucial to being able to understand the underpinnings of everything, from the way energy is distributed through systems, to the way our universe is shaped by events that occur within it.

how does that help you? other than feeling smarter than others?
it doesn't, these 'dumb' people just don't have any interest in things that are irrelevant to them.

we all have a basic level of intellegence, i think its unfair to call people stupid because they dont have an interest in science, which for most people has no relevance to their lives.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
From what I`ve read in the Urantia teachings, planets (i.e. sun. moon) are meant to be satellites/operating headquarters for our supervisors. On the other hand the entire universe and multiverses can fit into a single mind, and yet there is but one mind, that believes it is many, each of which is limited in its perspective.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join