It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cthulhu, Morgoth, Sargeras, Lord Vader, Dr. DOOM, Sephiroth etc...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Cute fluffy kitten!

... nuff said.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Yes he did. I have a book with some of his short stories. Need to read it, just waiting for the weather to warm up and I plan on going out by the river and a table where anyone can sit at around 11 PM or midnight, lighting a tall white candle, and reading his tales of horror.

Are they the ones printed in " weird tales" I think it was called?

I have a first edition of Edgar Allan Poe I break out every once in a while...

There are Einstein types in every realm of human thought, Shakespeare for use of language, Tsun Tzu for war..

But the greatest mind ever was without a doubt DaVinci!

Since he seemed to to be a master of all things, what do you think his nightmares were like?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Cute fluffy kitten!

... nuff said.

Like these?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
How about that bitch bartender that calls last call at 1:45 am she's pretty evil

Damn that bitch gets around!

Gets my vote.

edit on 4America/Chicago41Thu, 18 Feb 2016 21:41:20 -060018900000016 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It is entitled The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories. I'll reply with an image shortly
I agree, there are geniuses in every field and every branch of those fields such as in literature, all of the genres. You could be right, though it could be argued. He knew of a wide variety of fields. Hmm, that's an interesting question that I never thought could be asked or discussed. I have no idea. What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

/EOT

Apocalypse!!!!

Now we are talking!

He would skull * expletive deleted* the joker while laughing at him!

" I AM APOCALYPSE! I AM ETERNAL!"

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Here is my book!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No, like these. WARNING: VIOLENCE

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I would say omega shenron from dragonball z.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It is entitled The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories. I'll reply with an image shortly
I agree, there are geniuses in every field and every branch of those fields such as in literature, all of the genres. You could be right, though it could be argued. He knew of a wide variety of fields. Hmm, that's an interesting question that I never thought could be asked or discussed. I have no idea. What are your thoughts?

He could write two different stories at the same time, one with each hand, since he was fully ambidextrous, or two paintings, or a story and a painting...

His words alone... His art work... All master level for just one discipline!

He was a master of every known knowledge base in his time, even invented the tank the airplane the helicopter....

I mean the guy was the single most talented human to exist in recorded human history!!!

Even the Gods aren't blessed with his volume of skills!

If I had to guess.. My only honest response would be I couldn't guess if I had to!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Theoretically he could, but the mind doesn't work so well that way
I could imagine his nightmares when he was awake. The suppression of knowledge by the Church, or any other entity. Alright fine, for his age he was a genius. He was after all a Renaissance man.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Theoretically he could, but the mind doesn't work so well that way
I could imagine his nightmares when he was awake. The suppression of knowledge by the Church, or any other entity. Alright fine, for his age he was a genius. He was after all a Renaissance man.

Ugh, I grew up in America, born in 78', I couldn't imagine that time period.

I think most of us ATSers would have been burned at the stake for questioning the dogma of the day.

It would have been a short leash with a tight collar, in a small pen in a little box in a tiny cell.

Hell is the English term

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No, like these. WARNING: VIOLENCE

Wow!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I would say omega shenron from dragonball z.

D?? Is that you,?

Lol no!?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
All though all are bad asses. I would like to see Sephiroth take this.
He had a killer sound track in FF7

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hmm, we would be dealt with like witches! Both men and women! For disbelieving the God, or some of us, and questioning the kings authority! And dear god, science! That sure sounds like hell for someone with claustrophobia.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I know, I know.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The OP reminds me of a joke....

There is a perfectly square room, with a perfectly square table in the center. Centered in each of the 4 walls is a normal sized door. There is a 40 ounce bottle of whiskey in the center of the table. In front of each door stand Superman, Batman, Santa Claus and a drunk Irishman. In a contest of speed and dexterity, which of the four would get to the bottle first and out the door?

Obviously the drunk Irishman, since the others don't exist.

In the case of the greatest evil, my vote goes to hillary. Which reminds me of another joke...

One day Bill Clinton was awakened from his afternoon nap by the incessant ringing of the telephone. On answering the phone he found to his surprise it was Satan, who was extremely pissed off. Bill asked Satan why he was so angry? Satan responded that, "You know that wife of yours, she's doing evil lessons with me and she charging me too damned much!"

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
I had thought of bringing Hillary as the greatest evil, but she doesn't seem fantastical enough. Nice jokes though!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Any Dark Lord has to be better than the hapless lunatics that run any country.

Very well said!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join