It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramtha the one not mentioned. A new age Religion Twisted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok.

I don't write posts much, I'm awkward. Frankly I questioned myself even writing this due to my marked lack of physical evidence but then that's the point after all.

When I was little my family had a small library, full of "The Encyclopedia Britannica" , all the medical texts ( my ma was a nurse), as well as every 40"s through 70"s metaphysical and spiritual books.

I was fascinated by all of them and read them all constantly, almost with an autistic directness.

Since years latter I have been searching for a particular set of books published by Puffin Penguin.

They were written apparently by a man named Raul Ramtha ....and the books were named the same as far as i can remember. I seem recall the book set was seven thin books with the picture of an Indian man in robes. It seemed like one book released chapter after chapter colored differently with the same name and title.

All my searches to find copies lead either to the writer of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and many other if you remember the story.

Anyway upon much further looking, I see it was likely him under a pseudonym.

Now someone apparently owns the rights to the books and has started a cult based on "channeling" the teacher. He has written quite a few books.

What I want to see is the original books lol. not the guy twisting the original.

More from a realistic point of view, the books were great motivational content. explaining plainly everything now mainstream metaphysical, astral projection, channeling, chakra, reincarnation etc.

The books(s) were supposedly written by an Indian guru, and prefaced by the author saying he had the benefit of spending time and learning this mans words and passing it to out there.

I understand it was probably the same author under an alias, what bugs me is why the guy that own it now has removed it from sight and not very carefully hidden it.

I know its about the money, but I want to read them again in posterity.

If this was an appeal, help!

Not sure anyone here has read them or heard of them. But I know there are some very learned folks here.

I am just putting it out there for now, I'm sure I can fill in more information, but it's based on bland info in the books that is currently on the inter-webs as common knowledge. My interest is more in the physical objects for nostalgia etc.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
JZ Knight is a woman who reports to have been channeling Ramtha now for several decades. She has a 'retreat' somewhere up in Oregon I think and people pay good bucks to spend time at her place. I know nothing of the original books you are looking for. I had thought that it was she who popularized this Ramtha.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
JZ Knight is a woman who reports to have been channeling Ramtha now for several decades. She has a 'retreat' somewhere up in Oregon I think and people pay good bucks to spend time at her place. I know nothing of the original books you are looking for. I had thought that it was she who popularized this Ramtha.

Washington State near Yelm.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ok so it starts with Roald Dahl. He's a writer.

Before he started his amazing career, he wrote an religious text prior which launched him.

He wrote under a false pen name.

Puffin sold the rights to the book. To the group you mention. It was roughly 1998-2001.

The book disappeared right after the "Aquarius" age for an older generation, due to the owner.

So I guess the conspiracy is Roald Dahl wrote a cool book, a religion like the guy who wrote dune lol. But it was an amazing rendition of the obvious I would adore to read again. better than most. It's currently a cult with a bunch of folks out of context looking at channelling as the end all be all.

my person beliefs I guess aren't in the O.P. For referNce but I suppose it's due in this forum. I'm a gnostic believer.

thanks for the reply though

Ok or so it seems to me so far, I'm looking for perspective on the subject to continue to look.
edit on 18-2-2016 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

I read the first one when my brother lent me his copy when I was in junior high. It definitely helped me question my own beliefs (Pecti Wita, at the time) enough to really explore what was around me and in me.

He certainly had inter incarnation descriptions that really resonated with what I knew of the other sides at the time. Whether or not he is a hoax, whoever was channeling him (or not) had a great grasp on a lot of concepts.

Does the one you are thinking of start out with Ramtha living in Atlantis and some strange tech piercing the sky and wrecking our cloud cover? Swords, too. I remember swords.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Could you be talking about the plumber, Cyril Henry Hoskin, oops, I mean the spirit of the Tibetan Monk, Tuesday Lobsang Rampa?

His most famous book was "The Third Eye".

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I saw a lady (sorry can't remember her name but I think it is the lady mentioned above) who walked around on stage Claiming to be the channel for Ramtha. she literally marched around the stage suddenly with a deep voice and started some ramblings on esoteric nonsense and alien beings that started the human race.

I was a druggy back then and I didn't fall for it.

But she was possessed by a spirit that much was for sure. I wouldn't spend the money to go stay with her for five minutes today.

Since then I was saved by Jesus Christ and now I don't get so wrapped up in the Ramtha stuff any more.

edit on 18-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
When I tried to search for him, I get all the results in Romanian.

A description of a book written by Ramtha says:

When we become aware that we are God, we see life in a different way. Most of you tormented whirling river of humanity, you are still messing past the stumps. Wounds are busy with your body, with your neural networks. try to cross the river, but you are afraid not to get injured or lose not that something that you have. So you are stuck on stumps that are crossing this river. When we know that we are not God, one thing we know for sure - that we know that we are human beings. This thought is so ordinary to us, that gonna take some time before going to understand that, if we know that we are human beings, how to be surprising that we are part of stumps life we ​​rend flesh that clings she? How could it be any wonder that we are part of a life that is so burdened with bodily, that we are afraid to cross the river? - Ramtha

(translated from Romanian with Google so maybe it is not very good translation but you should get the idea)

Can this be familiar to you?

Book is named "Crossing the River" (Traversând Râul in Romanian)

And this is more books of him at Libris.ro

I could not see anything about Roald Dahl. Is this the man you meant?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Thanks for the replies, I have work this morning but plan to reply later today,

Some very cool clues to follow thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Have you found what you're looking for?

new topics

top topics

join