It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Poll- How effective were those planned parenthood videos?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Are you talking about what what's her face Finoria or how ever you spell it was going on and on about?
You should also look up the Hyde Amendment, will clear up your issues about funding. Because what you are asking for would cripple many institution that do much more than abortion.
en.wikipedia.org...

The videos were a lie, not just accusations, also the accusations and the alleged actions were all found to be false.
Or by all means show me where it came out to be true

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

So they were not actually speaking to anyone from PP ever??? The out of womb fetus was just a puppet... is that it?? I am just telling you my reaction to the videos in relation to the poll. The only hoax I read was the nature of the baby parts for profit. The interviews were still with real people in the industry, they were all just manipulated to make it seem something they were not.

Does not change my opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

if the out of the womb fetus is what I think you are talking about....
it ended up being a fetus that was miscarried that cmp borrowed from an older group.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No they were, but the videos were trying to make it show that they were selling them from profit which looks like you are aware is untrue.

As for the fetus out of the womb, IIRC that has nothing to with PP. Are you talking about the video that Carly was going on about in some of the debates after the videos?
www.politifact.com...

I am just telling you my reaction to the videos in relation to the poll.

And I'm just saying it makes no sense or your original view wasn't all that founded. If all it took was some BS videos that pretty much didn't show anything to switch your opinion and talk about killing the doctors than sounds like you were already leaning that way.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Lol so fear controls younger people .

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

huh?? the younger people are more likely to value the services provided by planned parenthood more I think, far more than those over the age of 50 I imagine. and, I don't know how much this has to do with it, but they are more tapped into the net I believe, know where and how to pull up information, and well, might have been more apt to look beyond the videos and come to the conclusion that they were highly edited, and not trustworthy.

don't see how fear plays into it much...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Strange conclusion, what makes you think that.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

To dramatize O’Donnell’s interview, the video cuts to a fetus outside the womb, placed on what appears to be some sort of examination surface, and the fetus’ legs are moving. The Center for Medical Progress says the source of the footage is the Grantham Collection, an organization that hopes to stem abortion by promoting graphic images of the procedure. We don’t know the circumstances behind this video: where it came from, under what conditions it was obtained, or even if this fetus was actually aborted (as opposed to a premature birth or miscarriage).

That was from the politifact source Sremmos posted following ours. It was seeing this child in such a vulnerable state, the state they are in everyday when abortions are done across the country with no regard, that hurt me and changed my thoughts on abortion. And although the video came from the Grantham collection
, CMP brought it to our attention when they included it in their mockumentary on PP, which should cease these reprehensible crimes on vulnerable children.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

So we don't know the circumstances so we must assume it was nefarious and some how proves PP is practicing what the video shows??
(as opposed to a premature birth or miscarriage).
Do you just want to ignore that part?

So if that video is what changed your mind, then your previously held must have been pretty weak to begin with to let something you literally know nothing about change your mind.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It does not matter the circumstances of that specific child, because ANY abortion, by either PP or others take advantage of children in just as vulnerable a state as the one shown. And to be ok with that, well it is just sickening. To be ok with that, knowing how vulnerable and helpless the child is, is to be ok with ANY murder of people . But I say, IT IS WORSE to be ok with aborting a child in such a vulnerable and defenseless stage of life than the mass executions by ISIS terrorists. I say this because those adults and even youth who were executed by terrorists, they at least had the capability to fight back, they had a chance.

There is no such opportunity afforded to an unborn child in this fetal stage. Knowing it, and being ok with it is worse than terrorists executing those who they have captured.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join