It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Dubai? Prep for disclosure? Something else?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who's wrong? Everyone who posted in the thread? About what? How do you know? What "2000 millenium" great event associated with Egypt which was being geared up for are you talking about? So you're saying that a series of events that will initiate a new era of Global change and Global slavery is what Dubai's breakneck-paced, unstoppable, over-the-top building is about? Either I'm totally lost or you're being super vague and not quite following the discussion.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I get a sick feeling every time I even think of Dubai let alone read. A link has been made between the Georgia Guidestone and the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, claiming they are the exact same ratio in widith and height. The source is at Vanshardware
here and especially here

I also made a 'not very well thought out thread here

He mentions some old testament info and considers the relationship to the Tower of Babel. I noticed the mention of being a place of many cultures and we should consider the immigration going on in the world today and why many muslim countries are not accepting them.

Back to the Guidestones, he believes the Burj Khalifa is mocking the guidestones but I question that in think it is likely a conformation.

A complicated and interesting subject for sure.

edit to add...he believe the date on the latest cornerstone was read wrong and it should have been counterclockwise which makes the date August 14, 2016. Interesting if true.
edit on 18-2-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Elementalist

It could be the coming of a superior-race, possibly hinted about on many ancient scriptures. Maybe TPTB really worship an external creature that had dominion over earth once upon a time...

What about the other way round? Nobody's coming, and Dubai is the site of the Stargate, and all the rich dudes are going another place. It would certainly explain this lot watch,

Lol! just kidding.......er, I think.

That's strange

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They save money, for one thing, by using slaves to build all those structures. Years ago when it started going up and up there was an article in Vanity Fare about how they advertised in Pakistan needing workers. Many, many came, some using their life savings to make the trip. These were poor people.

When they got there, they were not allowed to leave. There were pictures of them loading into buses after a dawn to dusk work day, being taken to their camp 'quarters".

I wish I had kept that article, but I gave that magazine to a friend to read on the plane while he was on his way to Dubai.

Of course the journalist wasn't allowed to interview any of them, but managed to talk to one of them for a few minutes. The Pakistani guy told them they were being paid almost nothing, and it was impossible to leave. They were all wanting to go as it was nothing like it had been represented. He said they considered themselves enslaved, and the work itself was incredibly difficult, with many sustaining injuries on a daily basis.

eta: I posted without reading the thread. I will go do that now. It looks very interesting. S&F.

edit on 2/18/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Gold Coast man Marcus Lee’s Dubai prison book ‘Trapped: A Couple’s Journey to Hell and Back in Dubai’
www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...

I did a quick google and there seems to be other stories like this, maybe that is where the abandoned cars come from.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yep. Pakistani and Indian nationals that are not allowed to leave.
They are slaves for the folly of the super rich.
I know I wouldn't cry a tear if all of those pretty towers fell and the desert around them blackened with fire.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
WTF is going on in Dubai?

7starsdubai.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I follow Chris' blog too great stuff I did wonder after reading this one if Kantz has anything to say on this...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

His was the first rabbit hole I fell into. He's one of the original synchromystic bloggers and, really, the best. I'd love to see an AMA on here with him. He's had too many great blog posts to count but this one really pulled me in.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's easy to understand really. There's no conspiracy here. Money is just an idea. Once you own the idea, you can do whatever you want.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reddragon2015
It's easy to understand really. There's no conspiracy here. Money is just an idea. Once you own the idea, you can do whatever you want.

Your post will be buried.
But it is the most important post ever.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: Willtell

Who's wrong? Everyone who posted in the thread? About what? How do you know? What "2000 millenium" great event associated with Egypt which was being geared up for are you talking about? So you're saying that a series of events that will initiate a new era of Global change and Global slavery is what Dubai's breakneck-paced, unstoppable, over-the-top building is about? Either I'm totally lost or you're being super vague and not quite following the discussion.

I’m not being super vague just a little vague.
For the first point, the 2000 millennium I would suggest one read the great book, The Stargate Conspiracy
www.amazon.com...

You’re right though, WillTell has to be vague at this time

But things may change soon

Time
WillTell

All I’ll say is this

Man has a plan, and God has a plan

God is the best of planners

edit on 18-2-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
They save money, for one thing, by using slaves to build all those structures. Years ago when it started going up and up there was an article in Vanity Fare about how they advertised in Pakistan needing workers. Many, many came, some using their life savings to make the trip. These were poor people.

I wish I had kept that article, but I gave that magazine to a friend to read on the plane while he was on his way to Dubai.

Could that article have been This one?? , or was it something older??

If I won the lotto, I would go to Dubai and do the rich people things for a week or two.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare
I don't know if this has been said yet, i'm guessing it probably has.

The United Arab Emirates lie at the southern end of the Persian gulf. The southern tip of Iraq used to be the convergence of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. This area was known as Mesopotamia, AKA "The cradle of civilization". The Persian gulf used to be a dry valley. It is said this is where the original Garden of Eden was located, which I personally believe was a highly sophisticated genetic laboratory where various genetic experiment's had been taken place, and many hybrid creatures, "Oannes" being one example, were sent into areas to scare and rule the people who lived there.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Yes the ol'e synchole...

Anyway I asked Kantz not sure if they will join us however. I am curious though about how a desert again (much like Vegas) is turned into such a hotspot (pun intended). I mean what is the point it is hot and dry...makes you wonder about how amphibian fit in?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I wonder how much of this was built with interest free money thrown about by the Fed and manipulation of the gold and other markets and as others have pointed out all the cheap labour on site .

More likely the world capital of the drug washing buisness for the rich

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I wonder how much of this was built with interest free money thrown about by the Fed and manipulation of the gold and other markets and as others have pointed out all the cheap labour on site .

More likely the world capital of the drug washing buisness for the rich

According to my source above, Dubai ran out of money to complete the Burj Dubai, the original name. A billion dollar donation by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan al-Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates so they renamed Burj Khalifa. Seems there are people who seriously want this done. Possible there are others with a very deep interest in the completion.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Lets not forget the 7d holograms they have in Dubai for the privileged ones.

Dubai is like the "Elysium" Torus. It wouldn't surprise me if the movie is hinting Dubai controlling the world in our future.

edit on 18-2-2016 by Volund because: describe video.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

When they got there, they were not allowed to leave. There were pictures of them loading into buses after a dawn to dusk work day, being taken to their camp 'quarters".

Of course the journalist wasn't allowed to interview any of them, but managed to talk to one of them for a few minutes. The Pakistani guy told them they were being paid almost nothing, and it was impossible to leave. They were all wanting to go as it was nothing like it had been represented. He said they considered themselves enslaved, and the work itself was incredibly difficult, with many sustaining injuries on a daily basis.

eta: I posted without reading the thread. I will go do that now. It looks very interesting. S&F.

Nevertheless,
This is what you are referring to,

With that in mind,
What is the Genesis for all this, who are the movers and shakers, and above all why?
Yes it is a dirty place, hence this Guardian link from 2010,
After you read it, you will wonder what has changed..not, you will probably wonder about a lot of things, from 9/11, big buildings, the financial crash to the present.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 18-2-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've been there a year ago, and it's a somewhat interesting place. There are a few really cool things and places there, but the overall feeling is like being in a movie set. To me the reasons for its abnormal growth are 1) it's the closest thing to a beach resort those filthy rich arab sheiks have, and 2) it's located at a strategic spot that allows easy access to European, and African countries, so there are lots of large corporations' office branches there. It was kind of a fad for a while, then things slowed down to a point where some of the artificial islands got abandoned and started to get invaded by the sea, but now things seem to be slowly picking up again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join