It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Harmonic LASER Attack Video Topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
A second harmonic LASER is based on an infrared laser. With electrons photons are generated, these photons excite an electron around the atom core outer shell. This causes the electron to fallback into base orbit and emit a higher energy photon based on its orbit and kinetic energy. This is the first phase.

Next phase the infrared photons are used to again excite an already excited electron so the electron now contains twice as much energy. This is called SECOND HARMONIC.

Second harmonic LASERs are very dangerous and so are Infra Red LASERS. Without a filter like helicopter pilots have in a warzone you will get blind within 2 seconds.

Perhaps you have never seen such a LASER attack of the Second Harmonic Type. This kind of LASER is both dangerous for the user and the victim. But the first Harmonic Infrared Laser if even far more dangerous since your eyes are fried and you would not understand.

Here are 2 videos in MP4 format, I hope you will watch them, you can also download them.

5500 KiloByte ( 5.5. MegaByte H264 codec )
LASER ATTACK Helicopter vs Civillian

3200 KiloByte ( 3.2 MegaByte H264 codec )
LASER ATTACK Virgin A320 Jet

This is real, especially seeing what the police helicopter does can be very confronting. Viewer discretion advised.

Please place your LASER attack videos in this topic, I do not use Youtube in these examples so you can save them. At youtube videos tend to disappear.

Second Harmonic Lasers are well known within the citizen society, they understand it is a electromagnetic pulse weapon. ( Although they do not understand the science. )

I have a second harmonic LASER of 100 milliWatts at 3 Volt and it can reach 10 Miles. I use it only once a year at 0hr and 0mm at 01-01-YEAR

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dirkhenry
Second Harmonic Lasers are well known within the citizen society, they understand it is a electromagnetic pulse weapon. ( Although they do not understand the science. )

What are you on about? A laser is not an EMP, and the science behind frequency doubling is very well known and understiod.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Photons are packages of energy, not continuously. Photons are single units, hence why I and others call LASERS pulse weapons, since it uses individual excited electrons that emit a photon package. But I agree that it looks like as if it is no pulse. But if you keep running the LASER it will overheat and destroy itself unless you have very good cooling.

What I wanted to show is that everyone can now be harassed with dangerous LASERS, and even airplane pilots can be easily blinded and the plane can crash.

I do not talk with normal people about when someone points a laser at me. Even when people know about LASERS they will just say 'ooh he is crazy, lasers are not used for harassment.'

Photons are a pulse, h*f says Einstein. Beside the science this topic is about victims, in the first video someone plays with a laser and suddenly helicopters fly around him. Lasers are sold as toys.

A good pair of glasses costs for example over 500 us dollar and only the Military has them to protect against all frequencies.

Now imagine someone has a first harmonic laser in the infra red, and points it at someone without a infra red filter that person would go blind very fast.

This is about something even normal citizens can see, but the public prefers to deny that victims of harassment by laser exist. You could not go to the police for example and say that one is harassed with a LASER.

You mean EMP from a Hydrogen Atom BOMB don't you? Well that are photons too. It is the energy of such a pulse that the photons carry that make the difference. But a laser is Electro Magnetic based and the emitted photon is the pulse. But this topic is not really about science.
edit on 18-2-2016 by dirkhenry because: EMP concept

For science behind the LASER I insert a link to Wikipedia, this should not be a topic about science behind harassment technology I think.
en.wikipedia.org...

About the videos, you can clearly see that Lasers are used for harassment. It is just a matter of time before helicopters or planes will crash because of pilots not wearing eye protection against laser. And as said, a laser can reach many miles easily. Civilian planes are not modified to resist laser attacks.
edit on 18-2-2016 by dirkhenry because: science link included

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just thought there was a couple of things I'd like to point out.

originally posted by: dirkhenry
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

You could not go to the police for example and say that one is harassed with a LASER.

Yes, in fact, you can.

You mean EMP from a Hydrogen Atom BOMB don't you? Well that are photons too. It is the energy of such a pulse that the photons carry that make the difference. But a laser is Electro Magnetic based and the emitted photon is the pulse.

This whole paragraph makes zero sense.

An EMP is a electromagnetic pulse, not a hydrogen bomb.

A laser is also not an EMP.

But this topic is not really about science.

Yeah, I can see that. You're science is flawed by trying to add definitions to things that are simply false.
edit on 182218/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Frequency doubling is old hat. There's nothing super weapony about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dirkhenry

www.laserpointersafety.com...

US laws about laser use.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

If you go to the police you would be put away not every country is free as yours.

As I told the EMP is a result of the Hydrogen Bomb, I did not say they are equal.

Why do we actually try to discredit each other?
Wiki EMP

Photons and Electromagnetism are the result of the same laws they are connected always.
Wiki Electromagnetism

If you would continue exploring the laws behind photons, electrons, EMP, magnetism, fields you will end with the laws of Maxwell and Einstein/Planck
WIKI Maxwell Laws

What I would like is people to post videos of laser attacks in this topic.

edit on 18-2-2016 by dirkhenry because: Maxwell

a reply to: Zaphod58
I can easily get a 2000 Watt Laser if I go to the chamber of commerce. But I would not do that. They are for sale and even at that power easily to get. The international space station is in a very low orbit, you can reach that if one wanted too provided the atmosphere is clear and software like Celestia and Stellaria is used. People would only see a bright green light high in the sky going very fast. With 32000 Watt Laser you might reach the Mirror on the Moon placed by Nasa to measure the distance. Well the topic now goes more about science, but I would like to talk about will a plane crash or will a helicopter crash in the near future? Imagine ISIS for example buying such a 2000 Watt laser and pointing it at a 747 Boeing Miles high in the sky. The pilots get loss of eyesight perhaps a few minuts, then autopilot should engage. But what if the pilot is doing take down and then suddenly a 2000 Watt laser shines at them? At these kinds of Watt you can only use the laser very limited time since it burns out very fast at these Voltages * Amperes.

edit on 18-2-2016 by dirkhenry because: ISIS and Lasers

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Nvm. Not worth it.
edit on 2/18/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Well I'm in the UK so about as "free" as most developed countries.

From what I know the USA, Austrailia, UK and Europe (and other countries I can't be bothered looking for) share the same rules about laser harassment.

If you wanted this thread to be just about sharing laser harassment you should have just created it. Instead you posted something with false claims and false science. It was inevitable that you were going to get people like myself telling you how it is flawed.
edit on 185118/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
In my country it is the other side. If you talk to the police here that one is harassed or even talk like that one would be silenced and shut.

What I mean is being a victim and going to the police in my country is the worst you can do. You are talking about people having a laser I conclude.

The strange thing is lasers are easy to get even very powerful ones. Victims cannot go to the police unless they are the police. Not every country is as free.

It would be seen as a mental disorder like thinking about supernatural things.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You keep saying in your country you'd be locked up if you said you were being harassed by lasers. Which country is that exactly?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The term EMP has a fairly exact meaning, and laser doesn't overlap that in any way. You can't say they're both EM phenomena thus they are co-equal, because it's not true.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
yeah man you are about a decade behind:

Australian Laser Laws 2008 in Australia, a number of coordinated attacks take place involving high-powered laser pointers being pointed at the cockpit of commercial aircraft - Australian Laser law will never be the same. According to federal law in Australia, any hand-held, battery operated laser with a power emmission above 1mW is considered a dangerous weapon, and written consent must be obtained prior to possessing/importing such a laser pointer. However, according to an Australian Customs fact sheet, laser diodes, modules and other laser equipment above 1mW is legal to import.

www.ozlasers.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
so the first thing ya do as a pilot is shut off the lights...then it's down to are the pointers on the ground just hand aiming for a curious kick....or radar tracking, that woud be a new level of trouble, huh ?
edit on 18-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 18-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

top topics

join