It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mayan Calendar Ends On June 2nd, 2016 (Gregorian) or May 20th, 2016 (Julian)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neutrinostargate
Further examination of the theory and your purpose. This time your purpose. Why two posts on the same topic within such a short time period.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The comment you thought to be insulting is a normal reaction to absurdities.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
The comment you thought to be insulting is a normal reaction to absurdities.

So do you think any other date that the Long Count didn't end on 12/21/12 is absurd? I have already shown in my research that the Gregorian calendar is clearly wrong and off.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Further examination of the theory and your purpose. This time your purpose. Why two posts on the same topic within such a short time period.

That thread didn't go anywhere. Lets see if this thread does and gets paid more attention too.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Post your research, in it's entirety, don't start a with a vague "i know something you don't" and not post your findings. Don't say "you don't have the brains to understand it" before posting your research. Then and only then I might take you seriously.

Peace

Daavin

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I believe in science and not the predictions of a group of people that believed in human sacrifice to appease some gods.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Daavin
He actually did. Second page I think.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daavin
Post your research, in it's entirety, don't start a with a vague "i know something you don't" and not post your findings. Don't say "you don't have the brains to understand it" before posting your research. Then and only then I might take you seriously.

Peace

Daavin

Ok, fair enough.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

He actually did. Second page I think.

It's not in its entirety yet. More to come.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, if you reportedly like "research" then what do you think? Your predictions based off of the data you have now?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I believe in science and not the predictions of a group of people that believed in human sacrifice to appease some gods.

So do you prefer the Gregorian calendar over the Mayan and Egyptian calendar that I have clearly shown is more accurate in regards to true time?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ah ok, well I hope you have the juicy details of the apocalypse. Don't take criticism to heart, but like another member said you will be under scrutiny and it will be, at times, harsh. Actually, the topic of apocalypses interest me especially supernatural because I want to write a dialogue/story.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I prefer the Gregorian because if I used any other I wouldn't be able to plan my day.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

only after 2 pages of vagueness, that kind of shenanigans can be left to facebook. OP if you had posted your findings right off the bat in your original post, you would have had a more welcoming reaction.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I use payday calender, its awesome..

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I agree. Seems the crowd has mostly dispersed.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well, if you reportedly like "research" then what do you think? Your predictions based off of the data you have now?
yeah, I'm curious as to what the point of knowing this information is, if we don't have any idea as just what to expect.
I wonder if many folks are like me? In just being glad a supposed end has come and passed.
Now with this new information being brought to light, should I be on edge... that's a stupid question, but my mind wanders and gets the best of me.... there will probably a shift in consciousness... as always.
Until further proof and of course the dates come and pass...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantjil
I'm sure it is
I use the standard calendar for my social plannings, but use a Plutonian one for my own business! Go 248 years in a year!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Here's how to best think of it. If it is true, then why worry you can't change it. If it isn't true, why worry?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daavin

only after 2 pages of vagueness, that kind of shenanigans can be left to facebook. OP if you had posted your findings right off the bat in your original post, you would have had a more welcoming reaction.

I agree. I'm getting all confused and flustered because the topic took so long to be posted and we are still waiting for more?.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join