It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mayan Calendar Ends On June 2nd, 2016 (Gregorian) or May 20th, 2016 (Julian)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Now, I only have half of a brain, so I likely couldn't keep my commentary as consistent as the OPs.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No, no... I just put a payment down on a new car. Lets push it back another 3 years, yeah?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
Ah no, you have a whole brain and maybe some of the OP's
As a joke not to insult the OP
Bring on the unique posts
Not so boring like the same old drivel.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that the OP is just trying to sell a book.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Like most everyone else who commented I think OP is full of it. But I have an open mind, I could happily change my opinion when provided with evidence. Something tells me we won't get any.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutrinostargate

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: neutrinostargate

Insulting members isnt a great way to stress your point. Being relatively new, your off to a bad start. It actually detracts from your credibility here-now and further postings down the road.

Respectfully speaking (at least that is my stated intent), the other half of a brain is yours. It was your insult. Put the two together friend? And you MIGHT equal one complete prediction.

Even then...and like the rest...your's will only go away without coming to pass.

Best

MS

So do you not want me to post any further of my research?
If nobody cares, and wants to insult the topic, then I will go and not post anything further.
I was hoping you would explain what is supposed to occur on may 20th or June 2nd/3rd.
I'm not sure why you didn't start your topic in the OP and just ignore anyone not interested in what you have to say yet they posted anyway.
It's almost like you wanted a willy nilly thread of arguments back and forth that have nothing to do with your discovery.
I think from reading some of your other thread about June 3rd, that some folks were interested in what you have to write.
Be nice and stay focused!... just some friendly advice.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
Very possible. At the very least he's a troll. He even stated in the other thread he another account (an linked to a post by that account so I wonder if there was a ban or what.)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No sir...go ahead. Thats why we are all here. We all want to learn. Some though... as youre seeing in the response to you here youre getting from members..there are a LOT of extremely smart folks here whove seen and studied much in their time.

So much so that you will have a hard time convincing them of that when they know by law of averages, will not and cannot be true, and wont come to pass.

We have scientists, scholars, students, professors, lawyers, doctors, techs, and computer nerds.....when you post any prediction..here on ATS, you will be subject to scrutiny. Some professional, some educated, some well versed in the topic, and others for the ride of historically watching these type predictions never coming to pass.

We can talk about this well after your dates to discuss why it didnt happen.

edit on 17-2-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMatrix
You're new, but you sound rather bright in comparison.
Welcome. And oh, I have my doubts about the OP returning.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daavin
So for giggles I went to your website, which is basically a buy my book BS site. sorry bud but you might want to find another topic the Mayan gravy train left 4 years ago. Oh and BTW that is against ATS T&C policy

I doubt he even read the ATS rules,seems he is just here to troll and insult other members,perhaps soon he will be discovered by a moderator and banned.(hopefully)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It was interesting you posted not in the Predications and Prophecy forum specific to this "topic"...but in Skunk Works, basically a reference to UFO's and secret designs and structures.

Sir: think about it. That alone gives you a minus-1 for your perceptions, and lends even less credibility if you want to be taken seriously.

So do you want me to post my information further or not?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Deserve a star just for explaining the diversity of the fellowship.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede
Press "Alert"? Not sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

originally posted by: Daavin
So for giggles I went to your website, which is basically a buy my book BS site. sorry bud but you might want to find another topic the Mayan gravy train left 4 years ago. Oh and BTW that is against ATS T&C policy

I doubt he even read the ATS rules,seems he is just here to troll and insult other members,perhaps soon he will be discovered by a moderator and banned.(hopefully)

Excuse me for insulting after I thought it was a rather insulting original post to me. If people want to take my research seriously, then cool. If not, then don't read it.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I suggest reading the comments to find out just why you're not being taken seriously.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

No sir...go ahead. Thats why we are all here. We all want to learn. Some though... as youre seeing in the response to you here youre getting from members..there are a LOT of extremely smart folks here whove seen and studied much in their time.

So much so that you will have a hard time convincing them of that when they know by law of averages, will not and cannot be true, and wont come to pass.

We have scientists, scholars, students, professors, lawyers, doctors, techs, and computer nerds.....when you post any prediction..here on ATS, you will be subject to scrutiny. Some professional, some educated, some well versed in the topic, and others for the ride of historically watching these type predictions never coming to pass.

We can talk about this well after your dates to discuss why it didnt happen.

Ok, so did you read the first part of my research? And what do you think?

For whatever will happen when the Long Count ends on June 2nd, 2016, I don't know. Nobody knows. We can only speculate.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Fine here is a serious question. Your theory focuses on accuracy, but your other thread said June 3rd, and this one the 2nd. Which is it and what caused the change?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutrinostargate

originally posted by: Kantjil

I have loads of calenders at home, pick the one you want.. First dated calender is 6000 years old.. Babylon and their observatory, but im sure a Mason can tell you a story about magic and stuff..

The Egyptians and the Mayans used a 365 day solar calendar. That is the most accurate. And definitely not the Gregorian calendar at 365.2425 solar days.

Clearly ties in with the Mayans. More people need to wake up and understand that

There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe... with tribes of humans... who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians... or the Toltecs... or the Mayans. Some believe there may yet be brothers of man... who even now fight to survive - somewhere beyond the heavens!

After all, along with 2012 hoopla we need to remember that in all probability

Fleeing from the Cylon Tyranny, the last battlestar Galactica leads a ragtag fugitive fleet on a lonely quest... a shining planet known as Earth.

Not much else I can add.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

I suggest reading the comments to find out just why you're not being taken seriously.

Then if you don't take me seriously (because I made some insulting comment which I thought was an insulting comment to me) and don't want to learn and understand it, then don't read this topic or thread.

Did you read the first part of my research?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Fine here is a serious question. Your theory focuses on accuracy, but your other thread said June 3rd, and this one the 2nd. Which is it and what caused the change?

June 2nd/3rd. Depends on time zone but June 2nd I believe is more accurate by 1 day off from June 3rd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join