It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mayan Calendar Ends On June 2nd, 2016 (Gregorian) or May 20th, 2016 (Julian)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind with my research that the Mayan Long Count calendar ends in about 3 months from now. June 2nd, 2016 (Gregorian) or May 20th, 2016 (Julian).

The Gregorian calendar that we use now is clearly wrong.

And I can clearly show you why.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neutrinostargate

I have loads of calenders at home, pick the one you want.. First dated calender is 6000 years old.. Babylon and their observatory, but im sure a Mason can tell you a story about magic and stuff..

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's okay to say that the Mayan end of times prophecy was wrong. So was every other end of times prophecy so far.

Just let it die.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantjil

I have loads of calenders at home, pick the one you want.. First dated calender is 6000 years old.. Babylon and their observatory, but im sure a Mason can tell you a story about magic and stuff..

The Egyptians and the Mayans used a 365 day solar calendar. That is the most accurate. And definitely not the Gregorian calendar at 365.2425 solar days.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I highly doubt this could actually happen during an election year.
There's just too much going on.

Can we move push this back a year?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Whoooo! Its party time again.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
It's okay to say that the Mayan end of times prophecy was wrong. So was every other end of times prophecy so far.

Just let it die.

You will clearly see from my research that I will post soon that it is wrong.

That is if you have a half a brain to actually understand it.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Just so you know, your imagination is taking you into a ride in the twilight zone, nothing is complex.. You are a primate

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh man.... not this again!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
For such a young guppy you seem rather arrogant and demeaning. Oh let us see what numerology or other "research" you have for us almighty one (sarc). Couldn't let it die...

Who even flagged this?! Jesus, well, it should be fun(ny).
edit on 17-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutrinostargate

Just let it die.

I am interested in what you have to post and eagerly await.
I do want to say, you can prove your point without insulting anyone. If you are correct in what you are saying there is no need to be mean about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Just let it die.

Getting a little snippy there eh? Not so sure of yourself? Gotta check your math again?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Just so you know, your imagination is taking you into a ride in the twilight zone, nothing is complex.. You are a primate

Oh really? Well if you think I am wrong with my research, then try to disprove it? I bet you can't even remotely disprove it at all. LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Just let it die.

Getting a little snippy there eh? Not so sure of yourself? Gotta check your math again?

Cheers - Dave

Stayed tuned Dave.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You clearly got it wrong. It will happen the 20th of january 2017, with the new American President.

Who ever the fool might be, it will be the last presidente!

Sadly it has already happened...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Oh really? Well if you think I am wrong with my research, then try to disprove it? I bet you can't even remotely disprove it at all. LOL
it might help if you actually post your research. Waiting patiently...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

Just let it die.

I am interested in what you have to post and eagerly await.
I do want to say, you can prove your point without insulting anyone. If you are correct in what you are saying there is no need to be mean about it.

Ok, but of course the trolls are going to come out with a topic like this. LOL I mean, I think people are tired of the Mayan 12/21/12 talk right? But then again, there will be some that want to see why the calendar is off and it wasn't 12/21/12 that the Long Count calendar ended but want to see what the correct date is.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

In your research do you know what happens on 2nd June (or 20th May) once the Mayan calendar ends?

Meteorite? Aliens? Dimensional rift? Justin Bieber dies? Kanye' West admits he's a goat?

or is it nothing other than the apparent end of the calendar and it starts it's count again?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Defensive. When they think they're losing they start getting aggressive. Will be studying your behavior through your comments. My prediction. You're full of it and are contributing nothing of substance to ATS...But hey, if we get a laugh out of it, or if I do, then go for it, but are you sure you'll want to stay? I like reading interesting topics, but not those of no value of truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think as a collective you're perceived as a troll, though I may be wrong. Correct me ATS if so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join