It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identifying Undercover Police In The Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
According to this video it's easy. They're the ones who are crap at clowning. Yet they carry on for five years then disappear. Slightly sickening that she was identified when concern for her safety led to attempts to contact people who were part of her 'legend'. Only to find they didn't exist.

I know from watching a family member, working undercover drives you crazy. I expect this clown cop will be on medication now, or undergoing extensive therapy.

I was unsettled by the organised impression I got from the Clown Army. Who really wants to be an organised activist? You can achieve far more on your own. Our ex-neighbour who became an active member of the Clown Army was one of those brainwashed young women who imagine everything an older white male says is some barb aimed at her. Some of the older white males here will know the sort. Everything you say to them is re-phrased somewhere between the ear and the brain. Then they react to what their brain thinks they heard. Ideal candidates for disruptive psychological programming.

It could be seen as pro-police to identify the infiltrators sooner, thereby lessening the inevitable mental health problems that cripple them in later years.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I'm sorry, I've read your thread several times and there's practically no information about whatever this video shows. I have pretty much no idea what you are talking about or if this thread is a joke even. No background information or anything, just something about police, clowns, and undercover work being hard.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Have you heard of Google? Try searching Clown Army, that might help. Sorry, I'm too busy to do it for you.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Have you heard of Google? Try searching Clown Army, that might help. Sorry, I'm too busy to do it for you.

Ok thanks. Next time just bring the headline, I'll do all the work.

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 17/2/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thanks Kester. I watched it Just one little case, and nothing we don't already know yet somehow makes it very clear how they are watching and guiding and way, oh so way, ahead of us.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Excellent video Kester, thanks.

ETA... this is a thread that I did on the infiltration of "green" and social activist groups last month which helps frame the Clown Army video that Kester posted in a wider global context.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Given that maintaining one of these officers in an embedded situation costs about £250,000 a year, makes you wonder where they find the money and resources to fight actual "bad" guys. National police funding, unlike local police funding, seems to have money to flush.

edit on 17-2-2016 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Interesting post/video but I'm not sure what the journalist was trying to prove? There could be numerous reasons why they would insert a UC into the group. They may not be actually targeting the group itself but a member or an associate of a member. This UC may be the first introduction of several who have now achieved operational success and deep penetration of a group members family member who may be a member of an OCG????????
For her to openly allow video to be taken of herself is strange, me thinks she passed the baton on.

edit on 17-2-2016 by redchad because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What's really nerve-racking is being an undercover clown infiltrating the police force. Any small slip-up could give you away. Did you pack too many suspects in one car? Are your shoes too big? Are you wearing too much make-up?

Every day is like walking a tightrope without an umbrella, but nobody laughs.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

There are lots of undercover clowns in the police service most of them being senior officers lol

top topics

join