It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the One Bank: its Owners? - Jeff Nielson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

offtopic as in debating what political system the elites use.

I'd love to hear more about the original post.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I recognise that these names are commonly brought up, but the thought to me is that if we know their names they are not really the master puppeteers calling the shots. As easy as it is to name the Rothschilds, it strikes me that even they work for someone higher than themselves, and those are the names I am interested in discovering.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

offtopic as in debating what political system the elites use. I'd love to hear more about the original post.
a reply to: jellyrev

Excellent point, I think we can all agree that whatever political system or ideology we have in place, if it can be corrupted it will be.
Lots of effort has been put into this thread by the OP and I commend him/her for that. Will presenting this information to the masses make any difference though? I used to think it would, but I'm not so sure anymore. As long as they have their "bread and circuses" they are content.
The rife corruption is obvious, the question is what can we do about it?

edit on 18-2-2016 by surfer_soul because: formatting error

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The conclusion is obvious: more than 90% of the actual wealth in the world today (real and paper) is hidden from us , in terms of any data made readily available to the general public. This unimaginable hoard of wealth is certainly not being hidden by the vast majority of people at the bottom of the wealth totem-pole, therefore it can only be hidden at the top.

They are doing "Gods Work"
Signed, Lloyd Craig Blankfein

These elite think they know what is best for us and voluntary acceptance is not part of their vocabulary.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Yes, they will try to corrupt whatever political system is in place, but the thing is they would try to implement a political system that will benefit them the most and is the easiest for them to control.

Tell, me, is it easier for the world elites to corrupt a nation, and a political system that gives all power to one branch of government, and which takes away liberties and rights in the name of the common good? Or would it be easier for them to corrupt a system in which power is shared between different branches of government and guarantees liberties and freedom for each and every individual?

We can't talk about the powerful elite and what they have planned for all nations without talking about their preferred political system.

If we look back at almost every "revolution" in the past 100-200 years you can find the global elites' paws involved in fomenting such "revolutions".

edit on 19-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Tell, me, is it easier for the world elites to corrupt a nation, and a political system that gives all power to one branch of government, and which takes away liberties and rights in the name of the common good? Or would it be easier for them to corrupt a system in which power is shared between different branches of government and guarantees liberties and freedom for each and every individual?

Well the first system sounds like the one my country, and many others from what I can gather are heading towards If not already there...
While the second system sounds the one we are supposed to have.
So we effectively have one masquerading as the other in my eyes.
edit on 20-2-2016 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join