It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Borders, No Journalists, Calais Migrant Camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Watch and cringe.

To give you fair warning here is a comment from YouTuber Captain Haddock.

"UK yoga vegetarian gap year students - like er, like, like er, like, but like er, like. Jesus Christ speak English you University retards. Pay for a UK higher Uni education and speak like er 10 year old retarded child. The truth is why they don't want the journalists there is because they are really trying to censor any media visiting the camp, that is the No Borders agenda. PS - plus don't bother going to a UK university, spending thousands £££££££££ and end up learning to speak like an idiotic 10 year old child.."

The question is, how is the no journalists rule enforced? Through unlawful violence?

This rule must be very useful to the mafia who are, according to Calais Migrant Solidarity, responsible for deaths in the camp, as quoted in a previous thread. We all have a responsibility to co-operate in the identification and capture of murderers. Aiding murderers avoid detection is not a humanitarian act.

I wonder if the Delphi Technique is used on No Borders to give the illusion of group decisions. www.abovetopsecret.com...

"It is not inherently an insidious technique, but with a skilful moderator almost any agenda can gain agreement even among diverse individuals and opinions. Most people are unaware that a structured process is being used on them to sway their viewpoint. In all probability it has been used on you without your awareness."
edit on 17 2 2016 by Kester because: add to title

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

No Borders?

Know what follows a (global) economy without borders? Countries without borders, that's what. Beginning to see the purpose of moving people from the 3rd and 2nd worlds into the first now?

Know why they use titles like 'Refugees' and Asylum seekers' now?

edit on 17-2-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
2 words.
Tactical nuke

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow, bunch of smelly trustafarian vegans running in with their lentils and bongos dictating who they can and can't talk to before they head back to their gentrified upmarket studios in Hoxton. This is the side of the left that I really hate. It's patronising, authoritarian and totally devoid of logic.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

www.express.co.uk...

Migrants in the Jungle camp egged on by British anarchists have tried to establish journalist free zones . . .

. . . my cameraman and I were assaulted by three migrants armed with knives.

"Despite all our precautions, they came out of nowhere to steal our material. One of them tried to stab me in the face.

"My cameraman has two cracked ribs, a broken nose, a bite, a dozen stitches and a nasty broken wrist.

"I have 13 stitches, a nasty sprain, some bumps and some bruises, two broken fingers and I lost a bit of nose."

This journalist free thing is very worrying. I remember when some dark actor tried to arm the 'Peace Convoy'. He turned up with a bag of mixed ammo, claiming he could supply the weapons to match. "You'll never achieve anything if you don't put up a fight." A brave man talked him into parting with a selection of the ammo, telling him he knew who would take him up on it, but they wouldn't talk to a stranger and they needed convincing. What he actually did was drive straight to Fleet Street and plonk the ammo on the desk of a major newspaper. Then fled abroad.

I was putting in a straining post for a fence around a tree patch when a small respectable car arrived. The driver got out, wearing a clean smart shirt, and confidently set off towards me. I was flummoxed. This was taking place in a Mad Max type settlement. I'd never seen anyone wearing a smart shirt, driving a respectable car, and actually looking relaxed and confident on the property. It just didn't happen.

The man approached me and introduced himself as a journalist working for a major paper looking for the story on this outrageous attempt to persuade the Peace Convoy to take up arms. I informed him his source had fled abroad and he was mightily disappointed. It's a long way from London to rural Wales looking for a story that's already fled.

I may be one of the biggest critics of the mainstream media, but credit where credit's due. There are journalists who have the courage and tenacity to take on great injustice.

Journalist free zones are good for criminals. We can see the state of the No Borders folk who approve of journalist free zones. If ever there was an example of the horrors of GM weaponised skunk cannabis, No Borders are that example.

edit on 18 2 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

top topics

join