It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suppose it's my turn again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Fellas?

Um, could you at least put up wallpaper that represents the entire collection of forums?

I get what you are trying to do, even though the platform you are using for the site doesn't seem to support it, but I personally don't come here for the hottest updates on surveillance cams and the police.

You can take down the HAARP image, I think that everyone around these parts has gotten the memo on that one and it don't bother no one no more.

The one with all the contrails can come down, unless you are trolling for chemmies.

To balance things out you at least need one each to represent the Philosophy & Metaphysics forum and the Ancient & Lost Civilizations forum.

K?

P.S. So as not to arrive without expressing a spirit of involvement I'd like to post this image as a suggestion for the P&M forum: The Flammarion woodcut...

Created by anonymous so likely to cost nothing.

edit on 16-2-2016 by Bybyots because: there ya go

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

There was a post soliciting ideas and images to use, I don't think anyone said they weren't willing to continue adding others. I personally think it'd be great to have a couple for each forum.

Not sure what your comment about HAARP is supposed to mean, it's kind of unclear, but the ad hominem attack on chemtrail conspiracy theorists is abundantly clear.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

chemtrail

They are patently, and without a doubt, contrails, the natural products of combustion and/or vapor condensation, A.K.A. POC.

My comment regarding HAARP means that it is so insignificant that the people that built it sold it.

Did you like The Flammarion? What did you think?

edit on 16-2-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I know it's kinda nutty but i was thinking an Enki and Enlil thing for Ancient & Lost Civs...

I've seen these in Google Images of large size, I dunno what you would be looking for exactly, in terms of formatting, but hey! Ideas!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I endorse Bybyots's views and wallpaper proposals.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Thank you, Sire.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am usually lying in bed or sitting on my couch when I browse the internet on my monitor or TV, and have everything zoomed in so I can read from across the bed, or the room, so I never see the wallpaper anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I just appreciate a change,

variety is the spice of life.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

variety is the spice of life.

Aesthetics is everything.

top topics

join